Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of Demonsgate (Dynamic Duo)

He entered behind her, scanning the room for the man, and he could't find him, so he used th Force to track him down. He started walking towards the man's signature, and he ran into the back of Stephanie.

"Oh, I'm sorry, and you don't have to call me sir, Nate is fine."

He patted her shoulder as he walked around her, leading the way.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

He stood in front of a wall, and frowned.

"What the hell..."

He ran his hand over the wall, and presses in one of the panels, and it slid open, and he nodded and put his index finger over his lips.

He walked through the darkness, and a light came from ahead. He held up his hand fro her to stop, and he peeked around the corner. Daz was there, but was surrounded by heavily armed men, and they all looked pissed.

"Alright, we have about a dozen men in there, all armed to the gills... that's five for you and six for me.... but I don't want to risk him running..."

He thought to himself, the possible scenarios spinning through his head.

He glanced at her, still thinking.

"No, It will not be easy because I am not about to have you run out in front of 13 hold-out blasters..."

He lifted his head, and sighed.

"Stay here, any man that comes through that door, knock him out."

He stood and smiled at her as he rounded the corner.

He called for her, and he was holding his blaster pistol against Daz's temple, all the other men were strewn across the room, some sprawled over furniture. He motioned for her to sit and pulled out his case file, along with the sheet on how to interrogate people.

Daz laughed, but was cut off as he heard the click of the hammer being drawn back on the pistol pressed into his head.

"I know a lot of things... we;d be here for weeks... time you don't have."

He looked at Daz and growled, pushing him with the barrel.

"What do you know about the SithSpawn, and how are you breeding them,"

"I ain't telling you shit" The man would say spitting at her
Stephanie would stand strong in front of the man as he said this and she would bring her staff down taking his legs out before dropping a knee in his stomach "What do you know about the sithspawn and how are you breeding them?"

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He smiled at her, impressed by her determination, but he shook his head and grabbed Daz by the collar, and held him up.

"Nah, we need him to be able to talk, then maybe after that."

He turned his cold, withering wolf stare to Daz.

"Talk kid, before I knock out those perfect teeth of yours."

He looked at her, his respect and interest in this young woman steadily growing. Daz started laughing, but was cut off, literally as he sent all of his weight into his right hook, sending Daz flying and through a wooden chair.

"How'd that taste? My boot is up next if you want free samples,"

Daz layed on the floor, groaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom