Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of Demonsgate (Dynamic Duo)

*WHERE

Demonsgate (planet)
Type: Terrestrial
Temperature: Hot
Atmosphere: Type I (breathable)
Hydrosphere: Arid
Gravity: Standard
Terrain: Volcanic plains
Length of Day: 31 standard hours Length of Year. 224 local days

Capsule: Contrary to its appearance. this planet possesses a temperate biosphere full of life. The ionized particles that orbit it bleed off into space, throwing off radiation across the spectrum, the visible portion of which falls primarily into the red. orange, and yellow wavelengths. making the debris attracted from the surrounding Rift simulate furious, writhing flames; hence, the planet's nickname: "Demonsgate”. In general, the planet has little surface water; the bulk of Demonsgate's water supply can be found beneath the surface of the planet. Many creatures thrive in that environment, however; an abundance of life forms burrow through the rock strata to the water underneath.

In addition. the planet suffers from extremely violent geologic upheaval. Volcanoes and underground lava floes strike the massive subterranean lakes and rivers, causing massive steam geysers to blast through to the surface.

*WHEN
Three months after the liberation of Demonsgate. The planet is still trying to pick up the pieces from the BR invasion from over a year ago and in the grip of a sith spawn plague. As the people of Demonsgate struggle to put the pieces together and the brave men and women of the Kathol Outback carry out humanitarian work, attempting to make help this embattled world.

****The signal goes out, Demonsgate is in peril! Who can save the poor people who even now are gripped with fear from the never ending Sith Spawn infestation! Who will answer the call to save them all!" ****

BB sits in the newly begun Anglesgate station. Alone in a yet unnamed cantina he waits for one who has been assigned to help with the Sith Spawn plague. As workers install lights, booths and all manner of restaurant equipment BB happily eats his oversized veggie omelet waiting for the operative Commander Ora Stazi has order to report to BB for a very important mission.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Stephanie had heard the signal on her scanner and decided it was worth an investigation. She would have jumped on a shuttle and made her way to the station. As she made her way off she came to the cantina and made her way inside and smiled. She would come up to the man and say "Hello"
[member="Bryce Bantam"]

BB had never seen a super hero before, or at least one that dressed like one. Her unique red and green costume was quite conspicuous against the grey steel interior of the newly constructed area. BB sat finishing his omelet not really sure what to make of her, but if the Commander was sure she was an asset then who was he to argue.

"Why hello to you too, hungry?" BB asked as he pointed to the seat across from him.

Stephanie would take him up on the seat but would decline him on the food. "So what are we after?" She would ask him very comfortable in her outfit. She had worn this costume for a few years now

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Taking another mouth full of food BB then hands her a datapad. Touching the screen he begins playback in the Sith spawn beasts that infest demonsgate.

"Someone had been helping these things, the attacks on the colonies below are too random and spread out to be outbreaks from the original. I have recieved intel that may lead us to the ones masterminding these attacks but I need someone to track down the clues and help stop this. You up for the task?"

BB continues to finish his breakfast as he lets Stephanie review the information and decide.

Stephanie would look over the information on the data pad and very quickly decide this is where she was needed most. She would look up at the man as he finished his breakfast she would smile "Yes I am up to it we should go to the original scene to find some clues"

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

"Well not exactly what I had in mind, the spawn broods haven't really yielded many clues. What I have been studying is people movement, seeing if I can find any commons suspects that have been at or near each of the outbreaks."

BB took back the data pad and flipped to a new screen.

"This guy here is one of a few that have been noted at every breakout site. Interviewing him will be a good start I think, your thoughts?"

Without further delay BB took Stepanie planet side to a settlement in the northern hemisphere. The weather was hot, as it always was on the arid planet. As they walked BB handed her some additional information on a new data pad. A second agent had been tracking these villains as well and they were going to meet up with him to go over the next steps in the investigation.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

He sat at his table, going over the files on prime suspects for this Spawn issue. He was waiting for the person Bryce was talking about, he trusted BB, so if he was bringing someone to him, they must be good. He felt a slight pain in his thigh, and remembered the last encounter he had with the spawns, and he took a pain pill, resuming his study's.

[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Stephanie Brown"]

BB walked Steph over to his new allie who was reviewing intel at a nearby eating establishment. Slapping him on the shoulder he introduced the two and let them have at it. Their were pressing medical issue he had to attend to on angelsgate station and trusted these two would handle the investigation from here.

[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Stephanie Brown"]

He grinned up at BB as he brought in his new co-worker.

"Alright, this her? Good, now BB If you really need some help, just holler and I will personally hop on it."
He used telepathy again as he spoke to BB.
Really, if what happened last time comes back up, do not hesitate to call me,
you'll need all the help you can get handling that.
He looked at his new ally, and stood extending his hand out to her,

"Hey you can call me Nate, did he talk about me a lot?"

He smiled.

"Good, that means I get to tell you, but maybe later.. you understand the problem then?"

He handed her a picture and a case file of one the suspects.

"Name's Daz Metrone, once worked in the same scrap yard as me. Was last seen an hour ago in this nightclub, I still have a read on him, so I say we head out and have a 'nice little chat' before he heads home. Yes?"

He looked at her as she read through the file, wondering about BB and his mission.

He lead the way out and showed her two speeder bikes.

"We need to make this quick and quiet, no running in guns blazing, Got it? And let me handle the talking at first please?"

He kicked the bike into gear and tore out of the garage, flying towards the settlement.

As they reached the city, he stopped in front of a night club, hopping of the speeder. He turned and motioned for her to enter first, and he pulled up his hood and face mask.

"We might have to spread out, but stay relativity close to me, I'll be behind you,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom