Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Angels of Demonsgate (Dynamic Duo)

He looked at her and pushed her gently teasing,

"That was my line,"

He smiled and patted her shoulder before he picked up Daz and dropped him on the table, and slapped him.

"Wake your ass up man! We still have all night to do this!"

He put his hand on her shoulder, signaling that she was to do no more. He heard Daz's voice cry out in pain.

"O-Okay! Okay! just, don't hurt me anymore... I'm begging you,"\

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Daz stuttered as he explained.

"The spawn have venomous bites right? We'll I caught a few and took their venom, and then I planned on mixed it with come carbon, and then some H2O, making the venom airborne and also liquid based, and put it in the water purification systems and int the air-circulation systems, the entire town would be infected.."

He winced as she cracked Daz over the head,

"Dam.. remind me to never get on your bad side... and nice job handling that, it was good,"

He patted her head with a smile as he walked back out the way they came.

BB got the Comm message from Nate and Stephanie about the water contamination.

"Roger that good work guys, I have already set word to the authorities that the water is contaminated, luckily this plague has a tough time spreading once it hits air so contamination should be light for now. I'm heading to the local medical center to help with those coming in with infection symptoms, you two get to that plant and shut it down. Bantam out..."

[member="Stephanie Brown"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom