Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Androsi, Aspiring Sith Lord

Androsi Jahad

A
Hey! Imma keep this short and sweet. I have just created a character that will someday become a Sith or equivalent Dark Side user. I need a Master. If you want to train a little child Zabby that's about to lose her entire family in a war and watch as they are killed, then let me know and we can work out a way to introduce our characters. Obviously only one person will get to be her master, but just a bit of info about her future, I will have her create a custom lightwhip at least eventually because I think they are badass and open a lot of combat rp opportunities, which I love.

Went a bit longer than I expected, but either way, let me know if you might be interested!

Sounds interesting, and I'd be up for it if you are.

I'll give you a bit info in Necrin first. He used to be a sith master and member of the Dark Council of the Jen'ari Empire (don't know if you've heard about it. It was a (small) major sith facon some months ago, a big enemy The Sith Empire and CIS, but the leader was banned duo to stuff we don't talk about). Necrin left/fled and has been trying to hide/rebuild his Power since (I lost my muse for him for some time, but it has come back), and it would make sense for him to look for an Apprentice. He is not a part of The Sith Empire, which most/many sith here are, and I don't plan on having him join.

Hope this was enough info. Good Luck, and I hope to RP With you in the future.

[member="Androsi Jahad"]

[member="Androsi Jahad"]
Not so sure I have a master for that unfortunately. Salis certainly has the knowledge, but she'd need a reason to teach someone things as important as that. She's a mercenary now, so doesn't use the title as sith for herself.

I do have Vordon but he's not a Sith, he's a Shaper of Kro Var and a Knight of Ren. So he could teach you a lot about combat, he's an immensely skilled melee combatant. And he can teach you how to manipulate the elements. But he doesn't follow the philosophy of the sith and doesn't know things like telekinesis or telepathy. So he might work for like a side journey, but maybe not an extended plan.

I could perhaps have characters who play as enemies or allies however. Salis wouldn't mind working with her, neither would Vordon as long as there wasn't faction issues in the way of their particular interactions.

Or play as enemies, I have a Zeltron Jedi, she isn't incredibly skilled yet, at anything but like dancing. So they could be on somewhat close footing. Course, she's also friendly, so she'd try and not fight if she could.

I think until your character is more experienced the other characters could just be temporary allies or inconveniences, to avoid it being too much trouble.

Androsi Jahad

A
[member="Salis"] That sounds like a lot of fun, especially with possible interactions with the Zeltron once things get ramped up a bit. Androsi is also friendly at this point, but based on how everything with her future goes, that is subject to change. Maybe seek out teachings from your other characters, get into skirmishes with some. I think we could have some fun with it.

Androsi Jahad

A
[member="Darth Interitus"] To me, the Rule of Two is the most logical path for the Sith, and it baffles me that it took so long for somebody like Bane to realize that the infighting was stupid and counter productive. I'm sure we could go far with that :)

Indeed while he operates in the Empire ruled by Krayt's doctrine of the Rule of One. A Jedi turned Sith. Interitus wishes to bring about the era of Banite Sith as a surviving influence.

[member="Androsi Jahad"]

[member="Androsi Jahad"] I'd be happy to have Vordon run into her at some point, and then for some reason she asks or he decides to try and teach her. The Shapers use pretty visible powers so it'd be kind of obvious there's a force sensitive around when he uses them. That'd make it easy to go off of. Maybe they happened to be in the same location, and for one reason or another Vordon had to use his powers, and go from there?

If we went with Salis we'd have a little more thinking to do. She can teach a lot and would, if she has the reason to. Maybe she finds out Androsi is a force sensitive and thinks, "Hey, maybe I can teach this girl some things, and in the future, she could help me out too." or does it half out of amusement. Which is not all that uncommon. Or we go in reverse where Androsi finds out Salis is force sensitive. Salis was a legitimate sith for a time so she does know a lot of their techniques, and was pretty studious about it, especially the combative part.

As for meeting the Zeltron, I think that'd be fun. If we do it now it'd be easy to explain why they didn't fight maybe, for one Sky (the Zeltron) wouldn't want to and she's prone to trying to calm people down instead (since she's a Zeltron she kind of has a natural means for influencing that, doesn't work completely, but it can help influence.) and if we do it later I'm sure we could find something to work on.

Androsi Jahad

A
[member="Salis"] Dang those are actually pretty good ideas. Seeing as Androsi hasn't been taught to murder all Jedi yet, I'm sure you got a good while before she'll be inclined to fight, especially since her parents were Jedi but had yet to teach her anything combative. So Sky wouldn't have to really try that hard to keep a fight from breaking out. Later in life though, it really depends on whether there would actually be an advantage to attacking, which there might not be at all. We shall see in time though :p

[member="Androsi Jahad"]

Sweet, do you want to start with Sky then? If we can figure out what planets they might visit it'd be a little easier to guess at how they might meet. If Sky sensed Androsi was a force sensitive she would happily go up and greet her, she's incredibly naive even for a Zeltron. Naturally anywhere in Jedi Space works for me but I could also go on the edges of it, or those of allies, or she could even go to Zeltros but not sure why Androsi would go there it's basically just an entertainment planet lol.

Androsi Jahad

A
[member="Salis"]

Hmmm, I'm sure when they meet, it would be a couple years after Androsi gets her master. Androsi likes learning stuff and finding artifacts and such, so I doubt it would be too unheard of for them to meet up while she is searching for an artifact of some sort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom