Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Series [B1 Clanker Aesthetic]

Greetings Fellow Droids
If anyone is willing or wants to have a touch of fun a few Confederates and I came up with a fun little B1 Clanker idea. I don't have a signature made yet because my time is limited at the moment but we were tooling around with fun, easy, go lucky characters and landed on B1's. They are all, more or less the same droid, so we made up a few character sheets and added varying strengths and weaknesses to make them fun. There's a lot of crossover and I 100% don't mind someone copy pasting the character sheet and just tweaking to make it their own.

Plain-Bar-Purp.png

The Names Are Set/Modeled After Android Operating System Names:

OOM-001-JELLYBEAN
OOM-002-HONEYCOMB
OOM-003-CUPCAKE

- Not Taken Yet -

OOM-004-DONUT
OOM-005-ECLAIR
OOM-006-FROYO
OOM-007-GINGERBREAD
OOM-008-ICECREAM
OOM-009-KITKAT
OOM-010-LOLLIPOP
OOM-011-MARSHMALLOW
OOM-012-NOUGAT
OOM-013-OREO
OOM-014-PIE
OOM-015-DROIDQ
OOM-016-ASTRO
OOM-017-BENDER
OOM-018-GEM

So on and so fourth...We could have multiples of ALL of them, just, tweak the numbers in the middle and tag it here so we can add it to the list xD

Here are some avatar recolors for fun/suggestions though you can mix and match as you please!

Jellybean.gif
JellyBean, Lollipop
Cupcake.gif
CupCake, Donut
Honeycomb.gif
HoneyComb, Nougat
KitKat.gif
KitKat, Gingerbread
Astro.gif
Astro, Froyo, Icecream
Blue-Berry.gif
DroidQ, Bender