Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Android Character

Hey Fam,

Quick question about making an android character. I am currently doing a write-up for the bio, but I realized that the armor and weapons and programming in this character would have to get approved in the Factory. I just wanted to get a confirmation and possibly any tips. I planned on making the armor Ultrachrome but it is on the restricted section. If my bio explains it well enough could I start off with it? Anyways, hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

[member="Saul"]

If it is custom armor and weapons, and if they are powerful, you should use the factory, but the factory isn't a requirement (IIRC). You are free to roleplay however you want, as long as you don't abuse things or harass people. I tend to just use things from Wookieepedia. However, for restricted items, you should do the roleplay.

[member="3H-0"]

Yeah, All of the programming, weapons, and armor material are cannon (wookieepedia linked), but the droid overall is customized.

[member="Saul"]

If it is a custom droid model then you need to submit it through the factory. You cannot start a droid character with a custom model that has not been approved through the factory. The programming would be included in this as it is a core feature to the droid.

Your weapons and armor (external to the droid I'm assuming) can be used freely as they are canon material.

Also worth noting if you plan on having the weapons be mounted they need to be submitted in said factory submission as well.

Edit: Shameless plug but here's one I submitted if you need an outline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom