Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private And Step Two Is...

Deep Space

It had already begun.

With the destruction of Exegol, Onrai knew it was a matter of time until the remainder of the Maw collapsed. No longer would it continue to exist as a warlord state, a place where she and her followers could remain as they were. The infrastructure from the worlds she had controlled during the existence of the Maw as a galactic power of repute was being taken aboard whatever she reasonably had the resources to keep in operation, and whatever couldn't be so easily loaded was being taken through the rifts on Ool and Kinoss, to deprive a potential future hostile power of them. She expected, reasonably so, that whoever tried to lay claim to the world would neither discover the gates nor the means by which to reopen them - after all, she possessed the sole means of doing so.

For now, there was not much more to do than wait for her erstwhile ally, Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen . The two's alliance had been made before the collapse of the Maw, but Onrai had no desire to abandon it merely due to the warlords' collapse. Perhaps together they could forge a better future for everyone under their mutual domains.

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

A few days ago, Sularen had held a massive speech on O'reen outlining his plans for the Final Dawn, declaring the beginning of Year Zero, a new initiative to further empower the Final Dawn against it's many enemies across the galaxy and secure it's ascension into the galaxy's next galactic superpower. However back then, Sularen could have never expected what was to transpire only months after his proclamation. The Alliance launched a surprise offensive against Exegol, having bypassed his fleets within the Maw Corridor and dealing a heavy blow against the Maw as many key figures ended up perishing at their hands such as Kyrel Ren, Darth Mori and Tu'teggacha.

Now, the Maw was no more currently left scattered and broken, while other galactic powers such as the Empire had simultaneously met their demise leaving the Galactic Alliance as the Galaxy's premier galactic power, something Sularen had fought hard to prevent for the last two decades. With these developments it would only be a matter of time before the Alliance came marching through the Unknown Regions to crush what was left of the Maw, to destroy over a decades worth of a carefully planning and hard work. However even in the face of these uncertain times, there was still some light at the end of the tunnel, an opportunity to rise from the ashes and finish what Solipsis had started years ago once and for all.

At the forefront of this effort was Sularen and Onrai. With the Former's Military Experience and the Latter's abilities, they were poised to create something new, poised to create something greater then the Maw, something that would succeed where dozens of factions had failed and ensure the rise of a new era of purity across the galaxy where reason and compromise would dominate Galactic Politics instead of petty ideologies and beliefs. And it would all begin here with this very meeting between the two Mawite Warlords.

UI4ODIx.png

"Sir, we have arrived at our destination"

From his position, seated onboard his command chair within the bridge of his flagship, the
FDS Predator, Marlon Sularen watched as his ship reverted from hyperspace back into real space, arriving at the designated rendezvous point in deep space, somewhere within the Unknown Regions. He had been looking forward to this meeting with Onrai especially in the wake of Exegol, as they were many important matters to discuss in regards to how they would move forward to secure the future of their respective domains and any long-term strategic plans. With so many governments falling apart, the two had been provided with an immense opportunity and it was vital that they quickly acted upon it before it slipped away from their hands.

"Inform Onrai of our arrival and prepare my shuttle for Depatrue" Sularen said as he stood up. He then turned to face his trusted aide
Colonel Rackham who stood beside his command chair and then proceeded to address him " Rackham you're in command of the Ship". After giving command of his ship to the Colonel, the High Regent would then began to walk across the Command walkway towards the Security Foyer and beyond, headed for his a small hangar bay located at the side of the base of the Predator's Bridge, which contained his personal Shuttle. Today was an important day for the Final Dawn, and by the time he returned to his Flagship, he would be ready to execute a new plan to secure it's future and ensure it's ultimate rise to power.

Tags | Onrai Onrai

“Is he on board?” Onrai asked a member of her staff, already seeking to move down to the hangar bay. Time was of the essence and the last thing she wanted to do was spend any more than she had to wallowing in the defeat of the Maw and inevitable exodus she would be forced to take with her followers.

“I suppose less theatrics are in order.” Onrai spoke back up, quickly manifesting in the hangar bay upon the disgorging of Admiral Sularen’s retinue. There was no slow growth of shadow, only a quick coalescence into the humanoid female form Onrai was known to typically use when interacting with others. “So here we are, having to once again clean up the mess others have made. Not the first time, and probably won’t be the last.” The clock was ticking. Fleet assets were precious and Onrai was loathe to use them in such a reckless manner.

“I presume given you are here that you understand as well as I do the situation we are in. The madness of people drove what could have been a promising power to destruction has led to their undoing and the annihilation of their symbols. Now, evidently, we must begin the steps to change that. And Otherspace is the key.” A brief glint showcased the crystal of the Sunstar-Shadowstone in her palm before it disappeared into her inky mist. “So long as we can establish a series of conduits and corridors there, nothing matters. We could have worlds wholly isolated and naught much would change as long as we were able to transport supplies through dimensional rifts. We also have the power of the dead gods and my own - and perhaps something more.”

She paused for a bit. “Could we step on board your shuttle for a moment to speak privately?”

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

The Doors leading into Sularen's Small Personal Hangar Bay opened with the High Regent walking through, greeted by a small contingent of his own bodyguards known as the Elite Raptor Commandos. As he approached his Personal Shuttle which sat in the middle of the hangar, a Final Dawn Technician walked up towards the High Regent, saluting to him before speaking up. "Welcome my lord. All preparations for your journey have been made, just as you requested." the Technician said. Sularen saluted back to the Technician before nodding and responding. "Good. I won't be gone for long but your work is appreciated regardless." the High Regent said in response.

Eventually, Sularen would board his shuttle which soon departed from the small hangar bay of the Predator, headed towards the neighboring warship that served as the Flagship of the Onrai, one of the surviving Warlords of the Maw whom Sularen had forged a pact with shortly before the Alliance's Final Push against the Maw. Within just a few Seconds, the High Regent's Shuttle would enter the main hangar bay of Onrai's Ship, soon coming to rest near the center of the hangar.

The Doors of the Shuttle soon opened as a ramp extended itself outwards, allowing Sularen's Personal Guards to walk out of the passenger compartment emerging from the Shuttle's door soon to be followed by the High Regent himself. As Sularen and his Entourage walked out of the Shuttle, they were soon greeted with Onrai who quickly gave an overview of their current situation.

“So here we are, having to once again clean up the mess others have made. Not the first time, and probably won’t be the last. I presume given you are here that you understand as well as I do the situation we are in. The madness of people drove what could have been a promising power to destruction has led to their undoing and the annihilation of their symbols. Now, evidently, we must begin the steps to change that. And Otherspace is the key. So long as we can establish a series of conduits and corridors there, nothing matters. We could have worlds wholly isolated and naught much would change as long as we were able to transport supplies through dimensional rifts. We also have the power of the dead gods and my own - and perhaps something more.”

"Times have changed indeed, the Maw is no more and our enemies run rampant with no restraints. I've even heard reports of Alliance activity on Ool, one of your worlds. A clear indication that they are already moving in to establish themselves in the Unknown Regions so soon after the Maw's collapse through their so-called relief efforts." Sularen proclaimed. There was also word of Alliance Forces mobilizing to move into the Maw Corridor, which was now fully exposed to their wrath, as well as distant reports of increase Military Activity from the Rimward Trade League who would inevitable set their eyes upon the Final Dawn's few holdings outside the Unknown Regions.

Onrai then spoke up once more, this time requesting step onboard Sularen's shuttle in order to speak in private. "Sure. After you." Sularen said as he stepped aside to allow Onrai to head towards the High Regent's parked Shuttle. As he turned around to follow Onrai into the Shuttle, he motioned for his Guards to remain outside in order to proceed with Onrai's request.

Tags | Onrai Onrai

“We are fortunate in that there is nothing of worth left for them. The facilities have been moved, sensitive information has been purged, and the harvests were artificially accelerated to harvest. The fields are now full of smoldering chaff in lifeless ashes. They will take none of our firstfruits.” She sighed. For all their claims of being the “good guys,” the Alliance certainly knew how to act like vultures in a field of carrion.

When the shuttle closed and the two were alone, Onrai raised a hand. Through a power she had yet to fully understand, she disabled the shuttle’s systems, leaving the two dimly lit in the emergency-lit hulk of what seemed ever more like a metal coffin. Of course it was easy to reactivate them - the shuttle wasn’t even pressurized and running off life support given they were in a near-atmospheric environment - but she couldn’t take the chance of her newfound ally or anyone amongst his staff idly recording what it was that she was about to speak with him about.

“I apologize, but absolute clandestineness is important. Do you remember the dead and dreaming corpses of the fallen gods in the plane of Otherspace that we witnessed? The beings whose awesome powers I now wield? Their power, their way of being able to affect the universe - I have been seeking to understand how they were able to wield it, when I came upon an understanding of something from one of the memories of Ooradryl’s brood. These creatures, so aberrant to the ordered intent of the universe, drew their strength not from the Force of this realm, but of the Force of their incomprehensible domain. An “Anti-Force,” if you will. I believe, perhaps, that it might be possible for us to use this power to fight against the Galactic Alliance. Against the Jedi. The limitations of this power are as yet unknown to me, but it is great.”

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

After Onrai headed into the Shuttle, Sularen followed suit with both Warlords entering the passenger compartment as the ramp leading into the shuttle receded followed by the doors leading into the shuttle closing. Shortly after they entered the shuttle however, Onrai raised her hand immediately disabling the shuttle, a sign that what she wanted absolute secrecy before speaking with the High Regent, which itself meant that what she had to say was the type of stuff that their enemies could not find out, under any circumstances.

I apologize, but absolute clandestineness is important. Do you remember the dead and dreaming corpses of the fallen gods in the plane of Otherspace that we witnessed? The beings whose awesome powers I now wield? Their power, their way of being able to affect the universe - I have been seeking to understand how they were able to wield it, when I came upon an understanding of something from one of the memories of Ooradryl’s brood. These creatures, so aberrant to the ordered intent of the universe, drew their strength not from the Force of this realm, but of the Force of their incomprehensible domain. An “Anti-Force,” if you will. I believe, perhaps, that it might be possible for us to use this power to fight against the Galactic Alliance. Against the Jedi. The limitations of this power are as yet unknown to me, but it is great.

The idea of an Anti-Force intrigued Sularen, especially given it's potential to be utilized against Force-Users in general, which would give the Final Dawn a significant advantage against the Force-based organizations such as the Alliance's New Jedi Order, the Rimward Trade League's Rimward Jedi Coalition and the Sith Order. However the specifics of this mysterious Anti-Force Power were still a mystery to the High Regent, as there were still alot of questions left to be answered in the first place.

"This is quite a discovery, although I'm quite curious to know how this mysterious "Anti-Force" power may affect Force-Users as well as how we can potentially harvest this power and if either regular or genetically-enhanced sentients can even handle such power, considering it's prior usage by the dead gods in otherspace. We should also take any potential flaws into consideration, given that there are some Non-Force Users capable of besting Force-Users in combat, given the right amount of combat skill. If we are going to exploit this new power to defeat our foes it is imperative that we learn as much as possible from it in order to maximize our chances of success."

Tags | Onrai Onrai

"Anything we create will have to be synthetic, unless we want to get into the realm of genetic manipulation." She said. The few lifeforms that seemed to come from such a place, such as the Wizards of the Night Spirit, Ooradryl and his spawn, or the dead-yet-living sight of Kopa Kahn reborn through his own immolation, were so utterly deviant, so split from the nature of Force entities or beings in touch with the Force that there was nothing from the Galaxy itself that could channel this untapped power.

"But I believe there is a solution. Many decades ago, when I was but a mere Sith Lord experimenting on various forms of life, I dabbled in the use of the Reborn technology - the power to use crystals imbued with the power of a Force Nexus to artificially empower ordinary sentients with the ability to use the Force. I believe it may be possible for us to do the same with this Anti-Force, provided we have enough of a source of power to draw from. The creatures I have come across in the depths of Otherspace should serve as quite a viable option. The question now is simple: how do you want to proceed?"

Onrai knew precisely what the most likely options would be, but it would take some experimentation to solidify a method of successful transformation.

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

Sularen listened as Onrai outlined the potential options on how they would weaponize the Anti-Force to their advantage. She spoke about how any possible creation would have to be Synthetic in nature unless they entered the field of genetic manipulation, which was one in which the Final Dawn had alot of experience in, given their previous work during the Second Great Hyperspace War alongside notable figures such as Taskmaster Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha .

The Goddess then proceeded to mention about a specific method that had been previously utilized by a faction called the "Reborn" or something with the name Reborn, one that would gift ordinary individuals with the abilities of the Force. She then suggested that potentially they could do the same with the Anti-Force but just like the Reborn's experiments with the Force, they would need a strong source of the Anti-Force to carry such a task out, from which Onrai once more suggested the use of the dead deities in Otherspace as a possible source for such power.

"We could try both methods. Carry out two separate projects aimed at exploiting this Anti-Force through synthetic creations or genetic manipulation to see which option might yield more acceptable results. I already have a supply of sentients acquired from the Maw Corridor that can be utilized as samples for such experiments, not to mention the vast scientific data we have gathered through out work throughout the Second Great Hyperspace War both carried out independently as well as in conjunction of other people specializing in such fields such as the former Taskmaster Tu'teggacha."

Tags | Onrai Onrai

"That would be best. We have to begin developing this, otherwise we will be vulnerable to the Jedi - or worse, the Sith." It was quite simple, after all - the Jedi hated anything that wasn't the Light Side and most likely the Sith would view developments of these sorts as anathema to the Dark Side. Perhaps they would support it, as the Anti-Force could potentially be another sort of source of power for them.

"Would you want to learn how to access this power, perhaps?"

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

After outlining his idea of creating two simultaneous projects to advance their planned weaponization of the Anti-Force, Onrai was quick to agree with the idea, adding that they had to begin work on this as soon as possible before the Jedi or Sith could strike against their holdings or even worse find out about their machinations. While Onrai seemed to be more concerned about Sith Intervention, Sularen believed that the Jedi posed a greater threat, especially under the leadership of Valery Noble Valery Noble , who had gained somewhat a reputation amongst the Final Dawn given her numerous devastating incursions into Final Dawn Territory during the Second Great Hyperspace War, laying waste to Sith Laboratories and Military Installations along with other valuable targets.

"Indeed. You did mention a faction called the Reborn, whose technology allowed regular individuals to be artificially empowered with the ability to use the Force. I was wondering was this the faction you used to serve with during your time as a Sith Lord or a more ancient faction whose methods you were trying to replicate? If i can get more precise details on this faction then perhaps i can find something about their work within our catalog which could jumpstart the project."

Then Onrai asked the High Regent if he wanted to learn to access the Anti-Force. While Sularen was interested in learning more about the mysterious power, there were more pressing matters at hand which needed to be addressed in order to further advance their goals. "I would love to, given the mystery surrounding this power. But i'm afraid there are more pressing matters to attend to. The most important of which involves our remaining holdings in the Unknown Regions and the Jedi's encroachment on those holdings as well as a setting the groundwork for a long-term strategy against our enemy in order to prepare for our resurgence."

Tags | Onrai Onrai

"No, it was old technology, created during the time of the original Imperial Remnant. People like Desann and Hethrir trying to find any means by which they could gain leverage over the enemy. The Empire Reborn's data I have stored away in one of my old laboratories, so there's no need to recover data on the Reborn Machine itself, but the technique will require a source of power to draw from and infuse into people. The dead gods of otherspace should serve that purpose if the servants are strong of mind and will."

She paused momentarily regarding other things. "The best solution is to bring our assets to otherspace and work on building up a network by which we can route them into realspace at strategic avenues. Having the element of surprise in attacking from a place our enemies neither know how to access nor are prepared to deal with is key to improving our flexibility." Perhaps there were other things they could determine.

Either way, they needed to work on experimentation sooner rather than later, along with a training methodology.

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

Sularen was quite interested to learn that the technology Onrai had refereed to had originated from the Late Galactic Civil War during the days of the Imperial Remnant. From what he could tell, this Empire Reborn might have been a simple splinter group of the mainstream Imperial Remnant considering at how the individuals Onrai mentioned which Sularen assumed were high-profile individuals of the Empire Reborn were seeking new unconventional methods to defeat their foes, such as granting regular people with the power to use the force artificially.

She then spoke about making use of Otherspace to store their assets and create networks that could be brought back into Realspace, allowing the Final Dawn and Onrai's Forces to essentially attack any place across the galaxy at any moment, allowing them to bypass any defenses that would normally prevent them from reaching such targets. "So essentially what ur suggesting is that we should move our assets including our vast fleets and armies across Otherspace in order to relocate them to key strategic positions as well as launch suprise attacks against our mutual foes? Is that even possible?" Sularen asked inquiring on Onrai's privious statement.

If what she had said was indeed possible, then that meant that the Final Dawn could easily relocate key assets scattered across the galaxy and potentially reconsolidate their position at a faster pace no longer requiring to travel along hyperplanes in order to re-position their forces but simply making use of Otherspace to travel across long distances without their foes knowing about it. In addition to the Anti-Force, this would provide them with a significant advantage over their foes, especially the GADF in future conflicts.

Had this been utilized during the Second Great Hyperspace War, the Maw would have most certainly lasted longer and perhaps even emerged victorious against their foes in the Core. If only they would have listened to Sularen and Onrai. Regardless, the Maw was now gone and it was now up to Sularen and Onrai to pick up the peices and succeed where they had failed.

Tags | Onrai Onrai

"Of course it is. Otherspace defies the functions of reality as this universe operates. We can transit ships into this pocket dimension through rifts in reality, as you have seen before - or alternatively, even appropriate configuration of a hyperdrive can allow a ship to enter otherspace. From there it is merely a matter of entering an appropriate place from which to strike against our enemies." Such had been used by Onrai to effectively relocate her own already extant forces from Kinoss, Ool, and the other Mawite worlds to the planets in otherspace nearest the site of the dead cube-gods, ready to be sent against her future enemies. The new location also served another benefit: a decrease in use of fuel and resources, which were now in desperate supply.

"It would be unlikely that we would be able to bring a full fleet behind the defensive lines around a planet, but through the use of otherspace, it would be possible to potentially strike at worlds deep in the heart of hostile territory, to be much more dangerous than a mere mosquito." The ability to deliver Anti-Force-infused warriors and lethal warships directly to the heart of Alliance space could prove exceptionally effective, were the duo able to perform proof of concept testing. Of course, unlike others, this testing would not be so obvious to those such as the very Alliance they would likely act against.

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

"This could work to our advantage. I already have various assets scattered across the galaxy that are at risk of being targeted by hostile powers such as the Galactic Alliance and the Rimward Trade League. Through this method i can easily relocate said assets to a more secure location at the cost of less fuel and resources." The Ability to travel through Otherpsace to reach any point in the galaxy was most certainly going to be a game changer in intergalactic warfare, as Sularen's Forces would no longer be restricted by complicated logistics, a factor which had severely affected the Maw's ability to wage war on the Galactic Alliance, and which was actively preventing him from taking any sort of action against distant foes such as the Rimward Trade League.

However, one other issue that had to be addressed was whether the Final Dawn would be able to freely use this ability or if they would have to rely solely on Onrai to order to gain access to Otherspace. While Onrai was a valuable ally of Sularen, relying solely on her abilities to maintain an advantage over the Galactic Alliance was a disadvantage itself, as if by some means Onrai was killed or simply incapacitated. Onrai had already shown the corpse of other gods she had killed so what guaranteed that the same could not happen to Onrai herself. "However is there any way we can open portals that lead in and out of Otherspace artificially? As far as i'm concerned you're the only one or atleast one of few people who hold the ability to open such portals."

Tag | Onrai Onrai

"Certain modifications to a ship's hyperdrive can cause it to enter otherspace. The problem with that is the location in otherspace is, roughly speaking, correlated to their location in realspace. It's just a matter of reverting those modifications to cause the next jump a ship makes to revert it to realspace, so that's not particularly a problem. The problem is developing a means by which ships can move in otherspace from one place to another, and as a result from a position from realspace to another position from realspace. Perhaps a system of hyperspace beacons placed in otherspace would serve similar purposes."

It had to be simple enough, right?

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

"Perhaps. I have a friend, a skilled engineer who could help with us in that matter, that is in designing a new hyperdrive that would fix all the issues you just outlined. Already he has provided the Final Dawn with some High-quality products, including exclusive access to a special shipbuilding material known as Phaklt which is impervious to traditional energy weapons, which itself could be useful when confronting enemy warships" Sularen added. While the original engineer mentioned by Sularen ( Haon Hafey Haon Hafey ) had passed away some time ago, he had many "relatives" with similar skillsets such as a certain Angelus Hafey Angelus Hafey whose own corporation, Angel Arms most likely had the means to design the special hyperdrive with the features outlined by Onrai.

Considering at how Angel Arms had granted the Final Dawn access to some of their assets for usage in their War Machine, the High Regent had little doubt that Angelus Hafey would turn down and opportunity to design new sorts of experimental technology that could end up being game-changers. The only issue Sularen could think of was confidentiality as Hafey might also sell this same type of technology to other galactic powers, including those whom the Final Dawn sought to undermine and overthrow. Although given his prior relationship with Haon Hafey, Sularen was certain that he could negotiate a settlement that could ensure such peices of technology would remain in the hands of the Final Dawn.

Tag | Onrai Onrai

"I have a few military surprises up my sleeve as well." Onrai replied. "Right now, the most important thing I can offer is the ability to provide you with a match for the Force Users of the Galactic Alliance, as well as a place to build up your assets and a religion to unite people behind that is benevolent enough to not immediately acquire the disdain of any parties therein." After all, the alignment neutrality was going to be key in ensuring the most important lasting thing that could be done: conversion of the Galactic Alliance from a power positively received into something explicitly evil.

"To undermine the Galactic Alliance, we will have to make the galaxy reject it. To make the galaxy reject it, we must be benevolent to those in our domain. No more of the Mawite madness of wantonly torturing and exterminating. We will assimilate domestic infrastructure, indoctrinate the locals and encourage them to accept both our leadership and religion, and make them feel happy. When people are comfortable, they are willing to accept things. Loyalty to them and a willingness to support them are also keys as well - some of the men in those suits of armor have been in my forces for over half a century, kept functional through the use of biofiber-based prosthetics and the latest in rejuvenating medical treatment - not to mention whatever I can do for them to help keep them alive. You were but a young man when they first entered the service of the Sith Empire and embarked on their sojourn."

A N D_S T E P_T W O_I S

FINAL DAWN
UNKNOWN REGIONS

"A sound strategy" Sularen said once Onrai finished outlining her plan. "But public opinion alone will not be enough to give us the upper hand against the Galactic Alliance." he added. From the looks of it, Onrai's plan involved maintaining creating a benevolent façade to sway the people on their side, which could have potentially worked if both Sularen and Onrai had no prior affiliation to the Maw. But now that the Second Great Hyperspace War had concluded, they would be forever tainted by their past, as no matter how they tried to portray themselves as benevolent dictators, more powerful entities like the Alliance would be able to easily dissuade people from joining them by simply pointing out their past as Mawite Warlords. "The Galactic Alliance currently stands as the galaxy's premier superpower, with only the Sith Order in the Outer Rim posing any immediate threat to them. If we're going to have even the slightest of chances at standing up against them then we will need to secure clout throughout multiple spheres of influence, enough clout to enable the swift creation of our own nation-state capable of standing toe-to-toe with the Alliance."

"While you can handle the Sphere of Religion, we still need to secure enough clout within other vital spheres of influence such as Military, Intelligence, Politics, Economics and the Criminal Underworld. The Final Dawn will be able to cover both the spheres of Military Affairs and Intelligence although i will need to re-organize the entire structure of the Final Dawn in order to suit out current needs and strengthen it's Military and Intelligence apparatus. Even then that still leaves us with the spheres of Politics, Economics and the Underworld to secure, each of them being vital if we want to even have a chance at effectively undermining the Galactic Alliance"

Tag | Onrai Onrai

"We'll see what we can do." Onrai replied. "I can handle a portion of the military and intelligence sides of things. Even the economics side, as I understand what goods are desired in what places, and the rifts will allow us incredibly short time for good transit. I am not a good politician though, and while I have known underworld figures over time, I am not the best for such a position."

Perhaps more would come in due time, but not right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom