Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And So This Is Winter Fete (Silver Sanctum & Friends)

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]
“I might take you up on that, missy,” Tempest said with a smirk.

But now, down into the snow they went. Fortunately, there was a hall nearby which promised warmth. Pushing through the door, Tempest saw a figure in red delivering presents to the children. Tempest smiled at the scene.

Seeing [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] at last she came to stand beside the two of them.

“Mistress Coci, Master Thurion, Siobhan Kerrigan and Tegaea Alcori sent me to render any assistance I could do you…and also to join the festivities. This is Elpsis Kallikora, she’s come along for…reasons,” Tempest said, glancing at the redhead. She wasn’t entirely sure what those reasons were…or at least if they were reasons which could be stated to the couple!

[member="Tempest"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Much to Elpsis disappointment, they had not passed a mistletoe yet. Otherwise she'd have had an excuse to make out with Tempest. There better be a mistletoe in this thread.

Once they reached the Jedi Masters, Elpsis hung back a bit and let Tempest talk. Not because she was feeling sulky about not being the centre of attention, unlike some of this writer's other characters, but because being around Jedi, especially Masters, made her uncomfortable. Presumably Tempest would protect her if they went all 'Do you have a moment of time for our Lord and Saviour, the Force' on her. "Err, yeah, hi, Masters," she said a bit awkwardly. "I'm Tempest's date," she added, perhaps to troll the older woman!

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Tempest’s mouth briefly hung open. She flushed slightly, though fortunately her darker complexion hid that fact nicely.
“Yes…my date,” she said, not wanting to argue. They were the bigwigs she had to make nice with. However, she didn’t know whether Midvinter was progressive enough to easily accept two women together. She supposed she’d find out. Either way, she would have words with Elpsis later. Perhaps more. She couldn’t claim to be her date and not follow through though!

Whilst she waited for a reply she looked at the assembled children and the big man delivering the presents.
“Some sort of festival occasion?” she asked curiously. Dahomey had no such traditions. No snow either.

"Don't have to be shy, darling," Elpsis said trollishly and to troll [member="Tempest"] even more, wrapped an arm around her waist and leaned her head on her shoulder. The Dahomian was exchanging pleasantries with [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and [member="Coci Heavenshield"]. A more polite person would've waited for the conversation to be concluded, but Elpsis was a bit of a brat with bad manners.

She she took Tempest's hand and tugged at it. "Nice seeing you, Masters," she said as politely as she could. "Have fun." Then she dragged 'her' Tempest away towards the edge of the hall.

As chance would have it, when she looked up at the ceiling she found they were standing under mistletoe. Well, that had probably been her plan from the start. "We're under mistletoe," she pointed above their heads where a spring of the plant was hanging and smirked. That means we have to kiss. It's a vital Midvinter custom," she said knowingly. Was it? Well, she said so at least. Wrapping her arms around Tempest, she expectantly leaned forward, though she did not make the first move to lock lips. No, she expected the Dahomian to do that!

Tempest

Storm of the Force
[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] [member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

"I'll be back soon!" Tempest said as she was dragged away.
Now faced with a custom, she was immediately suspicious. “That sounds a little strange, why does that plant mean we have to kiss?”

But then Elpsis leaned forward and Tempest put aside her objections. The redhead, if a bit younger than her, was very attractive.
“Well, wouldn’t want to break any customs on our diplomatic mission…” Tempest said.
Leaning forward she locked lips with Elpsis. There may have been a bit of tongue too.

Thankfully they were out of sight of Coci and Thurion!

[member="Tempest"]

Mission accomplished! Elpsis was totally fine with going straight to first base. And so when Tempest locked lips with her, she kissed the Dahomian heatedly, pressing her body against hers. There was a broad smirk on her face when they finally pulled away. "You're a...good kisser," she gasped, licking her lips slightly.

"Y'know, we don't have to stop at kissing. Wanna go somewhere private?" she whispered into Tempest's ear. "I'm cool with you being on top," she added. Though very young, the redhead was rather adventurous! Rest assured, the fade to black curtain would protect the innocent kiddies.

Tempest

Storm of the Force

Tempest wavered. The girl was not just forward, she was downright aggressive!
Duty temporarily overcame lust in the Dahomian’s mind.
“Okay…but I need to wrap up business with the Heavenshields first,” she said. Siobhan would kill her if she went off for a shag without finishing her responsibilities.
However, she did give the redhead another kiss first, to let her know she wasn’t brushing her off.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Tempest"]

Downright aggressive was a good way to describe Elpsis! Or, from a certain point of view, she was just a young, sexually liberated woman who knew what she wanted. If you felt like using euphemisms. She pouted slightly when her plan to get into Tempest's pants was momentarily derailed. But thanks to her empathy she felt that the older woman was lusting for her, and she happily leaned into the kiss.

"Alright, but don't take too long," she replied with a wink, running a hand down Tempest's back. "Otherwise some big, strong Valkyri shieldmaiden might snatch me from you." Undoubtedly she thought she was being terribly witty. Anyhow, she followed Tempest back to wherever she was going.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
(OOC: As it’s been 2 weeks since a reply from the Heavenshields we are going to assume that all the right things were said etc. We can come back to them later if it makes sense.)

And so, after some small talk with the leading family of the planet, Tempest considered that her diplomatic duties were done and she could indulge in some more personal ones.
“Right now, the only one who interests me is a certain redhead who has far too quick of a tongue for her own good. I’m going to find a better use for it!”
Of course, she meant licking envelopes for all the diplomatic correspondence they had to send, dear kiddies.

And so they found a quiet room where they could engage in…diplomacy…and the curtain of PG-13 descends.

[member="Tempest"]

Mission accomplished!

After three threads, Elpsis finally got to...show her fire to Tempest and exchange body heat. Yeah, totally. And so after an indeterminate amount of time the curtain of PG-13 was lifted and th two ladies would be found in bed. Have no fear, kiddies, all the parts that needed covering were covered. After all, it was very cold, so it was only natural for them to be covered with blankets and snuggling rather close.

"Looks like I ain't the only one who's got fire," Elpsis said cheesily, then planted a kiss on Tempest's lips. "Are you pleased, Mistress?" she asked in an exaggeratedly submissive tone.

Tempest

Storm of the Force
“First impressions are good, pet, but I will require several more sessions to confirm this,” Tempest commented airily. She leaned over and gave Elpsis a kiss.
“Let’s get going, shall we? We don’t want to be missed.”

[member="Tempest"]

Elpsis gave Tempest a knowing smirk. "I know you enjoyed it," she insisted cheekily, batting her eyelashes at her. After all, she was an empath and thus had special powers of...perception.

She eagerly returned the kiss, then got up. "Ok. Come on, darling. You still owe me dinner." She gave Tempest's butt a good, irreverent grope, then took the older woman's hand, heading back to the main hall. Clearly she was not that disciplined yet!

And so presumably their cameo in this thread was concluded. One can imagine that the festivities went on, people made merry and the children of Midvinter got lots of presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom