Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private And One Outstanding Item of Business

To throw one's presence across the stars coherently was a rare and challenging art. Velok stretched himself to that challenge by wrestling a hallucination-drenched Force nexus n the sun-soaked wreck bowels of Jakku. With all that, and all his strength, and his connection to the one and only person he could call a friend, the best he could do was still just a voice in Lily's dream, whatever that dream might be.

I FEEL PAIN AND RESTRICTION AND UNCERTAINTY

A TIME OF CHOICE AND CONFINEMENT

WHERE ARE YOU AND DO YOU NEED HELP

It came through, he knew, more as feelings than words, and he was fairly sure 'help' came through as both itself and 'killing.' As in, who needs to be erased.

Lily Rhodes Lily Rhodes Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Lily's dreams were fluid, a messy river of twisted memories some she weren't sure if they we real, others she knew very much were. Lily did not like looking back on her past, it brought the worst out to her. But Malum had forced this upon her, forced her to assess everything from another angle. It was easier when you had no idea who left you, easier, to think that they were just dead. Knowing that her family was alive, and well and that they had chosen to simply leave her to her fate.

Anger ebbed and flowed with the dreams. She wanted it to simply wash over her and pass. She wanted to let it go and every time she did, she saw Malum on his knees holding that damn amulet up to her.

When Velok's reached for her, the river froze and she could pull herself free of it, reaching back across the stars and space between them. His words and feelings brought comfort she desperately needed.

Faldos. I'm injured but safe and being treated.

She didn't know what to tell him, how to tell him. The uncertainty in her grew along with the sorrow.

I think I found my family, but I am afraid of what that means.

I've never been so angry.

Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk

It was a comfort, to know he was there, even if he was far from her.

I don't want to hurt, Malum.

The mention of his name brought forth images of his face, dark hair and red eyes, twisted with anger as he slammed her into the concrete, followed by them filled with regret and tears as he took her hand in the hospital bed. Two sides of the same coin.

Its not his fault. Well, the hospitalisation is, but I can forgive him for that.

The river flowed again, slower this time, more controlled running through the conversation, she and Malum had had, through the voices she had heard that weren't his. The river became a pool of reflection, Lily stood at its edge, chewing her lip as she always did.

I'm coming home, Velok. As soon as I'm healed. I miss you.

Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk

A name, a face, an incident. Velok filed them away and fought the urge to go to war. He was losing control, not just if himself but of the Force; he'd wrung the strength out of the nexus, drained it for a while. Or drained himself, maybe.

The moment of connection faded. He got up and started trudging through the sand, unsure what he was going to do or when. The how wasn't a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom