Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And Mandalore will Answer [Mandalorian Invasion of GR Alderaan]

Objective: Chase down [member="Reen Lorgon"] and [member="Nick Sept"]
Allies: Mandos, [member="Zef Halo"]
Enemies: Repubic
Gear: First Post

The Redneck rushed for the rendezvous point and soon noticed that Draco's distress beacon was away from its origin and heading towards the Royal Palace. At least the Dragon and the Princess were no longer in this cursed environment and heading towards safety, yet he was bothered that the Mandalorian crew didn't picked him up...or so he thought that the two were with Mandalorian Warriors. "Anyone mind telling me with what group of ours Draco and Faith are with," the Field Marshal asked to every Mandalorian pilot that was within the area of the mountain. One by one, each pilot responsible for bringing in the search and rescue team answered with a definitive "no". Confused, that would cause him to be a bit angry, he yelled in the comm channels with every pilot, "Then who the hell are they with!" The typical "I don't know, sir" came from all of them, not knowing what clues or hints to give to Vilaz.

But then he heard the the chatter of Reen through the comm frequencies that he had recovered the Princess and Faith and was making for New Aldera. The Warrior didn't respond back, but he went on the comm frequencies that all Mandalorians shared in this sector. "Listen up, y'all, I want everyone get on the gunships and head on to New Aldera. Whoever get their first make sure that Draco and Faith are good. I'll deal with this Reen Lorgon and whoever is with him."

Orders were and the Search and Rescue Mandalorian team doubled their movement. Personnel soon were aboard the nearest gunship to their position and were then transported back to New Aldera. It worried Vilaz that Draco and Faith were in the hands of Reen, and that unknown captain would soon be dealt by Vilaz himself.

Reen Lorgon

Pilot. Smuggler. Incredibly handsome. I got it all
Objective Don't get shot down
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Nick Sept"]
Enemies: [member="Vilaz Munin"] and his mandalorians

Reen had hit the throttle on his ship, and was hurtling towards the palace as Vereen had instructed. He wasn't quite sure if he could trust his two passengers, but he'd have to for the moment, as they'd have more luck keeping the woman alive. Looking down at the instruments before him, his eye caught something, a blip on the scanners, something moving fast, and towards the palace, and his ship. Switching to the on board intercom, he spoke.

"Hey Vereen, you by any chance have any friends who might be chasing us. Because I've got something tailing us."

He then switched off the intercom, focusing on not crashing into the ground.

Location Alderaan Palace, Queens private quarters

Arianna stood upon a book speaking with the High Council of Alderaan. She relayed the words spoken by the Republic and the Clans.

What did they think.

Arianna was interested for any decision made would affect them.

"We have the ability to do many things but we cannot do it alone. If the Sith came tomorrow I fear what would happen. The past for them is past I believe they want to change it. I just don't know if we should stay or go. There is no scale that tips one way or another. "

A deep concerned breath.

"We must do what is right for Alderaan. Not what the Republic or the Clans want. "

She waited to hear.

Arianna took into account the events of the past. The losses suffered by the Republic. Their offer of a ship yards offered the troops.

She took into accounting that the Mandalorians came when asked and spoke directly to their maintaining their sovereignty.

Peace.

Was it possible she heard their arguements when she left for this break.

What was best for her people. Her home.

Jack had yet to prove himself as a leader.

It was a crucial decision.

She returned to the room the nobles who had gathered said they would support the decision.

She looked at the representatives.

"I think Alderaan can help to broker peace between the Republic and the Mandalorians. At this time I cannot in good conscience keep Alderaan with the Republic. However I will keep Faith with the Republic as an Ambassador from Alderaan to observe on behalf of Alderaan. If she can tell me at a point in the future that the Republic has once again become the beacon it was. We shall consider reapplying to be a member."

She smiled, "I just can't forget the past. I'm sorry. While everything that was brought has merit and shows great promise."

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
Objective: Help [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] get well soon
Allies in this: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Reen Lorgon"]
Chasing us, hopefully smart enough to not get anyone hurt: [member="Vilaz Munin"] [member="Zef Halo"]

They were on a ship, which was good. The ship had medical equipment, which was good. They were being chased by someone? Less good. Screw it. He didn't have time to concern himself with that. If they had something urgent to say, they'd hail the ship. Right now, he had an injured senator who need to be kept as stable as possible.

"Vareen is right," he said, not actually knowing the guy's first name. They'd have to meet over drinks after this was said and done. "You're concussed. Thankfully, the bacta he applied should have kept the bleeding form geting to severe. However, you've got soem definite boned damage, in both your skull and legs. I'm sing a bio-computational scanner to assess the full extent of your injuries. Lie down ad relax."

He looked over her body thoughtfully. The first thing to deal with was definitely the broken bones. "I'm going to start by applying a aerosol gel of bacta and flouridated dopamine to your scalp and legs," He looked at Draco calmly. "Hold her hand. If she can focus on you, it'll be easier to ignore what I'm doing. The topical gel will produce some numbness, but will absorb into your bones, significantly speeding up the healing process. I advise a mobilibity device, such as a hovering chair or crutches, during the week or so it will take to heal with frequent applications."

He then focused. Keep talking. No, let the guy she's obviously in love with talk. She can focus on him, that will keep her awake. Awake is best for concussions. Now, to focus on the the hypothermia. "You've been out in a cold a decent amount of time, and without nutrients. I'm going to apply a small amount of intravenous potassium and vitamin solution. It should help with both the amount of blood you've lost and whatever nutritional over exertion the cold did," he siad, doing his best to sound relaxed and non-chalant. While her injuries were seirous, he foudn that a relaxed bedside manner was typically easier on the patient, if a bit unprofessional. Then again, if this had been a soldier or student working under him, there'd have been way more swearing, and a lecture on how to not repeat the injury.

He hooked up a small IV and then looked at Draco. "Keep her company. I'm going to alert the palace of our arrival and request a doctor be present. I'm a decent field medic, an you're credible as well, but I'd rather a doctor make sure we didn't miss anything important."

--Somewhere between a happy and bittersweet ending--

Objective: Take the news in stride.
Present: [member="Jack Sparrow"] [member="Matthew Rei"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="Arianna Organa"] Taizen Zeft and Yuri Briva

Yuri stood up as her comm link went off, humming the tune to some random pop song. She pulled it our of her pocket. "Nick," she said calmly, "How it'd go? You find the girl? Excellent. Yes, I'll let them now. Understood. Briva out."

She strode towards the throne, ushering a quick bow. "I beg your pardon for interrupting the reactions concerning your announcement. Your daughter has suffered some injuries, and while her condition is stable, she would prefer to be attended to by the Palace staff while she recovers. If you and royal guard could provide landing permissions to the Vessel Azura's Star, and have a doctor meet them at the landing pad, it would be most appreciated." She already knew the answer would be yes. The main reason for the formality was the next part of the request. "As Senator Sept is a my family, I would like to greet him upon landing, your majesty. Could you direct the guards to lead me towards the appropriate landing area?"

She hoped she hadn't come off as too demanding or imposing with that. But she wanted to make sure Nick was alright.

Taizen had finished transcribing everything. He smiled a little. Sure, this wasn't the answer the Republic had necessarily wished for, but it was definitely a step forward, for all parties. More importantly, maybe most importantly, the agency of the Alderaanians had not been compromised. That was a good thing, at least.

Jack rose, bowed to the Queen, and shrugged. Truth be told, the Queen's proclamation was not a surprise to him.

"Life is what it is," he said casually. "Are we done now? Can a man get a proper drink?" If any of the day's events weighed upon the mind of the new Supreme Chancellor, it was impossible to tell from his outward demeanor, though close scrutiny may have revealed a small, sad tightness around the eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom