Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG And Another One

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
8a4dd.jpg

Well, here I am looking to do more threads, be it social, investigative work, mercenary/bounty hunting, perhaps fishing? or maybe help a kid that fell into a well?. Whatever it is, feel free to shoot em in here or through chaos/discord dm, whichever works for ya.

Also here's a small summary of the characters:

Arthakk Arthakk : Just like the title says, you're friendly neighborhood Wookiee, who likes doing mercenary/bounty hunting and hates slavery. Helping people in need is his specialty.

Marcus Carter Marcus Carter : If you watch Rush Hour, Friday or even Fifth Element by Chris Tucker, then you should know what kind of person he is. Also he is a private detective who likes gambling and singing, he even has a guitar called The Smooth Criminal. Carter also happens to own a gambling den called The Ruby's Den.

Tony Boleoti Tony Boleoti : You're typical not so Jedi Padawan, who prefer the life of the Underworld and, especially the Mafia. He has a habit of sneaking out of the Jedi Temple to have an adventure.

Lastly my newest character. Frank Dove Frank Dove : It's basically just Danny DeVito in space really, but with Mandalorian badassery and background. Currently waiting for his Pub to be approved for thread's location.​

Arthakk Arthakk

Didn't see many responses here yet so thought I'd toss my hat in. Though further discussion could be easier via discord, mine is Amicus#8495.

So got a few options for a few of them. Will toss them out. Character Sab'Gisa Ningecro who is a species I made. But the short version is, fully sapient Kowakian Monkey lizard with the force. Only person who knows presently is Illah'Josa. And the two of them basically co-run a pirate crew, he continues to pretend to be just another monkey lizard providing additional aid and perspective for Illah (and occasional assassinations usually via poison to crew members that are problematic, but not openly so) and she maintains her fore-front position as ruler. They can do mercenary stuff but mostly assume that it's taking out easy civilian targets, they wouldn't be easily tricked into going after a highly protected location as they prefer the reward to be much higher than the risk. However as a former slaver, Illah could end up in the business on rare occasions. Maybe they had an unusually easy time with a crew and kept some to sell which could put them at odds with Arthak. Though I guess that could count for any of them, general pirarate stuff. They do also go after small settlements taht wouldn't be well armed.

Alternatively they could go to Marcus's gambling den. Definitely seems a logical place for them to head to. While Sab isn't yet strongly force sensitive, he might have enough that it'd give him a slight edge. Although, I imagine that's not nearly enough to win consistently but Illah is probably more used to gambling then he is.

If the pub gets approved, they could also go there.

Other options:

Mariah Marr: Older than she looks or acts, Mariah's one of my non forcies though she knows fair amount about it. She's done and does almost any non violent jobs. She does avoid slavery though. She could fit with any of them I wager. She might go to a gambling den or a pub. She's even been in entertainment before herself. Mostly she does smuggling/transport of goods or sells inventions/repair work. Might work with Arthak on helping someone, but if she did it'd probably be basically just helping guide her droids and operating indirectly.

She could be in the pub or den as I mentioned, wouldn't be hard to explain unless they deal in slavery or are especially violent. Realistically could run into tony due to the underworld stuff and due to her smuggling likely is near those areas a great deal.

Rocho Krul is my main mercenary/bounty hunter. A force trained trandoshan. He's my first character and that kind of also resulted in him being one of the more powerful/skilled but for some reason him and Salis (second character) are the only ones I've managed to actually write at least semi consistently all the time I've been on here. He's just out for the jaggannath points. He could easily be on the same or opposing side as Arvak which could be fun just cause of the typical Trando and Wookie relations. But really he could be tossed to any of these.

Sinn Shak is my option for a couner-evil stuff. He's a Selkath Jensaarai and was meant to let me have something like a Jedi Knight/inquisitor of sorts. So not uber powerful, but skilled in what he does. He's good sided but not necessarily light side. He could be used as being under-cover or just in conflict or alliance with some of them. Though I doubt he cares about people gambling. he could end up doing something casual but I'm not sure they'd be in the same kinds of circles so it's doubtful.

Arthakk Arthakk

Hi there. I do not know if you are still looking for people, but I could do an RP with you.

My character is currently searching for Sith Holocrons. I could easily envision him visiting Marcus’ Antique Store in his search, and possibly getting mixed up in some detective shenanigans. I could also do an RP with Arthakk. My character is also attempting to either take over or destroy the Pyke Syndicate, so perhaps we could incite some sort of slave revolt on the Mines of Kessel? It is up to you of course, but I am just throwing out some potential ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom