Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ancor-a's Away (ME)

@Sanya Val Swift

The Hell Wolf Star Cruiser and armada exited hyperspace at the edge of the neutral territory. Comms opened to the leaders of the planet beyond for docking instructions, as Mand’alor the Infernal watched from the Command Deck of her flagship.

Sanya Val Swift.

The inviting monarch of Ancora was supposedly awaiting them, having petitioned for the Mand’alor to make the journey across the Galaxy. Yasha knew little of Sanya, beyond the battle for Utapau…

Was Sanya not present? Was it not her who fought Carnifex?

Yasha settled in her beskar’gam, so different from the armour she had back in those childish days. Reparations and potential alliances laid in the tangled web of negotiations.

“Mommy? Are we going down there?” [member="Adara Raxis"] tugged on her mother’s hand, black and red eyes peering up at the gold and black armour she knew most. Yasha pulled Adara onto her hip, cuddling the child to her side.

After Adara’s hellacious experience on Sabarene, Yasha was loathe to let her daughter out of her sight. Yasha fixed the lapel of Adara’s new play suit and walked them both toward the shuttle.

“Yes, Adara. Your task is to be silent, unless spoken to, polite and unobtrusive. Agreed?” Adara nodded and cuddled into her mother’s armour, a shy smile on her pale face. They made their way to the shuttle, to await permission for their descent.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Location: Dark space - Ireth-class cruiser Aka Ancoran Royal Cruiser
Pilgrim-854x480.png

[member="Yasha Mantis"]

Asuna walked into Sanya's living quarters as the woman waited patiently. "My Queen, I've revived word that our guests are in orbit. Are you sure about this? you know the coalitions stance on these people you are letting in." She asked with caution. The Sekalien now Ancoran people owed them a grate debt that would be impossible to repay. Yet they've closed their doors on this world and it's people after trying to diplomatically resolve bad blood yet still the same people grasp for their resources and tech. "Yes, I'm sure Asuna. I've to look out for our people. No matter what it costs. You should know by now I would lay my life down to protect just one of our people. Mand'alor the infernal from what I've heard is the same. Shes no tyrant like the one before her. No this Mand'alor has my respect. She came into hostile territory in the name of peace, yet it was the coalition who acted in aggression. So tell me Asuna who would you rather have as allies. The people who lash out in detest of peace, or the people who are willing to put their live's on the line to correct the wrongs of someone else's hands? I know who i'd follow." Her voice seemed delicate and soft as feline woman spoke. Silence filled the room as Asuna was reluctant to answer Sanya back.

"Sorry... I...I didn't mean to offend you."

Sanya turned around and walked away from the window that let her peer out to the endless void that made her feel calm yet lost in a good way. "You did not. Don't worry." Asuna relaxed in relief as her eyes began to focus on the Queen. "Can you get my armor ready?"

"Yes Milady..." Asuna turned towards the room that the armor was placed in before pausing. "Can I ask, why your armor?"

"Because, I am appealing to their culture to make them feel more comfortable." The girl nodded with the answer she got and it made sense.

Sanya continued walking in the large space towards a holo projector. She would be contacting the hanger staff that monitored the ins and outs of all activity. It was quiet on this trip, the hanger had been left empty. When someone answered the hologram of a twi'lek man showed up. "My Queen." he said bowing. "How can I help?"

"Please make sure our guests land without issues please."

"Yes Mam."

With her armor on Sanya walked with confidence that this time the diplomacy was between them and no others. Her guard followed behind even though she felt they'd not be needed.

The walk to her shuttle was undertaken with Adara still fixed on her hip. Yasha smoothed her daughter’s hair from her face, tucking Adara’s braided pigtail behind the child’s ear.

An honour guard of matte black Death Watch Mandalorians followed her, sitting beside her as she took the short trip to the Ireth-Class Cruiser. While the pilot landed the small shuttle in the hangar bay, with the help of the twi’lek’s guidance coordinates, Yasha allowed the Wolf-Helm to usurp her face.

It would be the wolf [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] met, not the Cadera Alor. Adara was placed down, to walk behind her mother in expected silence. The chunk of the shuttle’s landing gear was Yasha’s call to rise, and she did so with the rise of a singular ruler in her own domain. The Hell Wolf of Manda’yaim exited first, her gold and black armour glistening in the light of the hangar bay. In complete beskar’kandar, the Infernal was eight feet tall, draped with the colours of her People. Much more the imposing figure than the girl who watched Sanya fight Darth Carnifex in Utapau.

One might say the change was universal, another might say Yasha simply had much growing up to do before venturing again openly in the Galaxy at large.

“Queen Val Lerium, your petition for a meeting between us brought myself and my Vode to your door. The Infernal would entreat with you with honour and respect.” Behind her, the Death Watch guards stood at attention, their armour seeming to soak in and eradicate the light. Adara squinted, then drifted closer to her mother’s grey cape, taking a fistful of it as a tether to her Buir.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

The guard stood in rows either side of the door as Sanya waited just past the door way watching the shuttle enter with care. Once it had set down on the black reflective surface the woman approached closer just as the shuttles ramp lowered. Her armor had changed since the last time they'd met and this one gave off a more dominating presence to it. "Like wise Mand'alor, it's a pleasure to see you again and who is this special little lady?" Sanya said with a warming smile. There was a strange lingering darkness radiating from the little girl that she could feel and her eyes reminded her of a woman that Sanya once associated with.

Standing up straight her hand would move beckoning them to follow. "Asunsa please attend to the Mand'alor's people please. I will take them to my lounge where it is more comfortable."

"Yes mi'lady." Asuna would go to approach the death watch soldiers to ask them if they would like anything to make their stay more comfortable. The black glossy floor of the hanger would turn into a bright white floor of the corridors, there was hardly any crew aboard. just the necessary to have the ship fly and a few engineers to handle any on the go maintenance. In no time at all they would reach the privet quarters that belonged to The woman. The room would look like any average family home's living room. A large couch, holo projector, caf table and various decorations around the room. "Please make yourself comfortable, would you both like a drink. I have alcoholic, caf and soda.?"

“She is one who will be seen and not heard.” Yasha answered quickly at her daughter’s expense, and [member="Adara Raxis"] clung to her mother’s leg. The new woman felt funny, like a familiar twinge in an unknown place. Adara ducked her head behind her mother’s knee and held fast.

From the Death Watch, Asuna got nothing. No words, no removal of their buy’ce, no petitions for drinks or food. One drank and ate with vode, not foreigners, and these Ancorans were foreign indeed. The Mand’alor’s guard walked behind her and Adara, they stood by the door and refused to budge. It was a tense time for Manda’yaim, a hard path to tread unwounded for their Infernal.

“You may sit beside me, Adara.” Yasha picked her daughter up and sat her on the couch beside her, Adara’s feet dangling close to the edge of the upholstery. Adara scooped up her mother’s grey cloak and threw it around herself, peeking out with only one eye.

“Thank you for your comfort. My daughter and I require nothing, perhaps another time. What would you offer Mandalore?”

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

"Very well." Sanya herself filled up a glass with purified water and went to sit across from Yasha and Adara in a big cushy chair. The black shiny and silky tail would flick around in a way that displayed her excitement yet nerves. "Well if we are to get straight to business I guess I'm looking to move my world away from the influence of the Coalition completely to something more neutral or to belonging to people who actually have values. My people alone can't keep their numbers at bay. The Ancoran navy may be in ways more advance that what they have but that's nothing when it comes to sheer numbers."

She sighed then took a sip of water. Her facial expression had become one of seriousness even her tail became still as if her body was preparing to ask the question she so desperately wanted to ask. "I've had a troubled past with a great many of your people Mand'alor. Yet there are a few I call a friend. Cynthia speaks highly of you and in some ways It was her that lead me to these decisions. So for the easiest we can talk about them one at a time."

"My world is able to grow food at an increased rate. Foods that would take months to grow here it takes a matter of weeks even days for some. With no longer supplying to the coalition we are simply growing more than we can consume."

"I would be willing to send what we used to supply this region to the mandalorians instead, but in exchange I would like to ask alliance or potentially something a little more depending on your answer on a different question. Either way we basically need help first and foremost on protecting the closed borders against the coalition. While they was valuable allies in the past and admittedly did a lot for my people, my trust in them has lessened. The last time we tried to conduct diplomacy was the trigger for that."

She thought it was a worth while offer but things like this was negotiable. If Yasha had done research then she'd know her people are wealty sitting on large veins of aurodum

There were tough times for Ancora and Mandalore ahead. Now the Queen of the land wished for Ancora to pack up and be moved? Brought to a more conducive location? A Mandalorian place?

“Many in the Galaxy have a troubled past with my People. Trouble is inevitable, when our greatest resource is ourselves and our abilities to survive. You must understand, for a Mandalorian to practice apathy to all outside the vode is to practice preservation. There are too many outsiders, who have used us to die in their stead.”

Yasha leaned forward at the mention of foodstuffs and their growing times in the Ancoran soil. Food to staunch the hunger pangs of rationing, in exchange for aide… Under her buy’ce, Yasha gulped.

“The Coalition has taken control over your space, has it not? What sort of dissident behaviours could be expected by entering into Coalition airspace? I have no desire to start another war with the Judges of the Outer Rim… although your offer of food and supplies excites me. Can we not negotiate with the Outer Rim on your behalf? There are ways of ensuring the safety of your people, aside from outright war.”

Little [member="Adara Raxis"] peeked out from her mother’s cloak, and stared at [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]’s quivering tail. This place wasn’t home, a foreign environment on the shaken daughter. She crawled onto her mother’s lap, dragging the cloak with her.

“Buir…” Adara quieted as Yasha’s armoured finger pressed against her lips. Yasha cuddled her daughter in her lap, arm around the tiny child. Yasha settled her cloak around Adara, gingerly placing the armour weave cloak around her pale face.

“Buir, she feels scary.” Adara whimpered, curling up with her face against her mother’s armoured chest.

“Hush, Dar’ika. Apologies for my daughter, I am loathe to let her out of my sight, else she would be with her nannies.”

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Sanya knew the about the mandalorian's been betrayed in the past time and time again. Although the hostilities she had gotten once was for different reasons. Either way that was in the past. Sanya her self was never involved in conflicts with the mandalorians before and well that's because she respected them and still does. Learning of their culture gave her a new perspective of them. One thing she has a similarity to is that shed die for her people to protect them.

"I can understand been betrayed time and time again brings up tall walls of caution."
That was something the feline woman understood well too. She had been betrayed many times in the past. Now her walls are tall but those she lets in she does so with hope.

"They say they hold claims over our space but we are trying our best with the fleets we have to keep them out. Entering their space though is sketchy at best even for myself. I know that my people cannot go close to Utapau. They do not like that we are now speaking out against the Coalition and that it was me that attempted to clear the air between your people and Coalition. Some other worlds feel the same."

"We can try diplomacy. After all a Coalition requires us to agree to work together for a common goal. Our goals no longer align so we no longer wish to be part of the coalition."

Her ears flicked forwards as Adara spoke. Even in the girls quiet voice Sanya could hear them clearly. Sanya just simply smiled as Yasha apologised for her daughter. "Oh I would be the same if I had kid's of my own, I'd never let them out my sight till they was old enough to learn how to defend themselves."

Even though Sanya smiled through the comment it was unusual comment. Shes had looks scary or she is scary, but feel's scary. There was something dark in the girl that was for sure, but it didn't feel the same as someone who uses the force. Maybe what ever force manifested inside Adara skewed a certain kind of perception. It wasn't her thing to ask about and chances are there would be little answers gained. So it had to slide from her mind.

“I must most of all protect my people. Your offer of foodstuffs is more than tempting. It would alleviate our necessity for outside sources.” Sanya seemed to understand the constant threat of betrayal, which ran through Mandalorian life where Aruetiise were concerned. Mandalorians were a disposable commodity in many states and cultures… yet the Infernal would demand no such disposition.

She would bring respect to her Vode.

“Technically speaking, from a galactic political and military perspective, they do own your space. They have control of the borderlands, and they’re hearty enough in number to patrol regularly.” Sitting forward, Yasha continued to hold her daughter to her chest, hemming the girl in protectively. “We shall consider our options, and do what best preserves your people, and mine. After many of my Mercenaries served the Outer Rim Coalition during their recent dust-up with the First Order, I believe a small amount of leverage has been obtained.”

Tucking the cloak around Adara’s tiny cheek, Yasha snuggled the girl.

“I made the mistake of leaving her with one I thought family… eight-hundred and seventy six lives were lost in Adara’s healthful return to my arms. She does not leave my side, now. Or her father’s.” Yasha dared not mention how Adara did protect herself, nor did she mention who destroyed the lives to get to the little girl.

It was a sobering thought most of all that the Dark Lord of the Sith could pluck Adara’s thoughts out of the universe, when the ad’ika was in distress. An even more sombre cognition when that call of distress had the Emperor Zambrano cross a Galaxy’s length and breadth to claim her.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

It was clear why this woman was viewed as a powerful leader she wasn't just fierce in battle but the way she spoke her words displayed her raw strength as a leader. "Well, Mand'alor I have the upmost faith in you. I have few friends in this galaxy, I know Cynthia her self has had a rocky past with the mand'alor's of the past but the way she speaks of you in high regards makes me confident I can trust you as well. In all honesty I don't like war as much as the next person, the fact that maybe my issues can be resolved peacefully brings me delight." Sanya's words had some perkiness to them as she spoke. She had been queen for a long time and for once she felt hopefully about an alliance and maybe more.

"I will begin sending foodstuffs on the promise you help me to the best of your ability. I'll leave it down to your people how to share it out in the mandalorian territory's. There is one more thing I would like to discuss with you. For along time now our people have mostly been alone. Seen mostly as outcasts of the wider galaxy. Many of my population have a negative view on their existence and well they didn't choose that. This has meant they have become to feel rejected and not able to merge into other society. Even I find it difficult myself been a croa. Cynthia tells me your people don't care about race, gender or anything, just the willing and loyalty is all it takes to become a mandalorian."

"With that, I'd like to ask if I may become one of your people, become a mandalorian? and to open up the choice for my people too." She felt her insides tense up just asking that question but it felt right.

“A leader must commit to the betterment of one’s people beyond our own comfort. It is our lot.” Yasha listened as Sanya mentioned Cynthia Solus once again, and the rocky nature of the Mand’alor’s in near past. She could but nod and hold her tongue, lest they betray her remaining love for the old gurlanin who took her in and trained her. Ra. What had you done?

“We will see what we can do, and take action as it’s needed. I have no hesitation to speak to the Judges for some form of special diplomatic right.”

The girl in her arms eased to sit better on her mother’s lap, staring out at Sanya’s kindly face. “Buir, she still feels funny.”

Rubbing her daughter’s back, Yasha hummed a soft affectionate growl for the child to keep silent.

“You want to become Mandalorian? We have but few rules for our culture and religion, are you prepared to follow them all? To educate the young in our ways, speak Mando’a, answer my Call, wear your armour... are you willing to join our people and set your aruetii ideals to bed? All who desire are welcome. Yet being Mandalorian is more religious than serendipitous. Should you agree, I will accept you all.”

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]

Sanya stood up with a smile "Elek of course I accept. I never held strong ideals in the first place. No one and nothing is perfect and I believe everyone should make their own goals in life. I guess my only true ideal is to see that my people are safe and are in an environment to live long and good lives, and in a way that falls in line with two parts of the, Resol'nare. Defending oneself and family, contributing to the clan's welfare. My people are my family those who live here my clan to a sense." She felt relived that she was accepted into a culture that was in a strange way embracing. "Well Mand'alor, Consider my companies at your disposal to, and thank you, from the bottom of my heart thank you."

Her orange eyes fell upon the young girl and back to Yasha, her movements was really relaxed as she bought her arm up slightly in a way her arm made a V shape. Fingers pointed out as a bloom fruit floated over to her palm. It was one of her favourites as it heightened the senses but the ones she had was different. The rich force filled soil they grew in made them sweet almost giving them a taste compared to honeycrust. The fruit would split into two three pieces. With her other hand Sanya took one slice and floated the other two the Mand'alor and Adara. "Call this a taste of what it to come. If you have a some what sweet tooth I am sure you will enjoy this." Sanya gracefully ate her slice fast savouring the taste that would also leave a sweet after taste.

"Now young lady..." Sanya pondered how to go about asking this question in a delicate way although there really wasn't one. it was just straight forward. "If I may and you certainly don'y need to answer. What about me is it that feels off to you?" She could narrow it down to many things. The sent she had, the way she spoke with the type of accent she had, the fact Sanya radiated a power that was not light or dark a neutral to a sense.

“Then consider yourself welcome as one of my People. I believe this will be bountiful for both your aliit and mine. You and I, we are both rulers and women who treat our vode as lovers, children, family. We will begin the process of ensuring your protection, and creating better ties between our worlds. I have outposts on Erebos, which is closer to Ancora than Mandalore, but still in the neutral reaches. It would be a decent waystation for your produce and for our communications lanes.” [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] seemed to grow before them with excitement over the sense of belonging the Mandalorian way brought. It was altogether less common a sensation than Yasha would have liked. If only they could convert more of the Aruetiise, perhaps the repopulation of their Empire could keep pace with their militant dead.

Once Sanya deemed herself vode, and floated fruit toward them, Adara looked up at her mother.

“Buir? May I, please?” Adara sniffled and rubbed her nose. “It smells like happy.”

Yasha triggered the mechanism on her buy’ce, which lowered the feather-like spines to rest shawl-like across her shoulders. The Wolf-Helm standard rocked to protect the back of her neck, revealing a dour-faced young Epicanthix woman who would be beautiful if she smiled.

“Yes, you may Adara.” Plucking the fruit slice out of the air, Yasha sniffed it and nibbled a piece of the end. Her amber eyes went wide. Sweets were hard to get in a rationed food economy, and something which tastes so like honeycomb doubly-so. The Mandalorian pollinators had to be protected, preserved at all costs before their populations died out. Honey was rare.

Yasha brought no more diversity to her table than all of Mandalore received in theirs. She handed the slice to Adara and as the girl munched upon it, Yasha kissed her daughter’s forehead. However stern her countenance, the love radiating from the Mand’alor was as tangible as her armour. Yasha clung to her daughter, cuddling the child and nibbling on her own slice of fruit.

“Mmmmm!! More, please! Buir? Buir! I want more, please!” Adara grinned and pressed her hands together. Yasha stopped from eating her slice, and staring longingly at the sweet treat for a second, denied herself to feed her child.

“There, Adara. Say thank you to our vod, as is polite.” Yasha hugged Adara closer as Sanya asked her question.

“Thank you for the fwoot… can I have more?” Adara settled in her mother’s arms, feet digging into the couch. “I dunnooooo… You don’t feel like Glomkhoduil, or Ba’buir. You’re all squidgy and scary and cold. But then you’re not as warm as Glomkhoduil, or as cold as Ba’buir. You’re scary!”

Kissing Adara’s forehead again, Yasha nudged the girl so Adara’s face was facing Yasha’s chest. She cuddled and rocked her, humming soothing lullabies.

“Adara is… complicated by virtue of her early life. She senses energies in odd ways. I am hesitant to let her out of my sight, after a spot of danger nearly had her killed.”

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Australis Cadera"]

Sanya's orange eyes looked back up to Yasha's face with the same continuing smile. "Thank you so much, It brings me such warmth to be accepted as one of your people, and indeed it shall." Sanya would giggle for a moment almost grinning. "I mean we are women, we show compassion to those we hold close and those who wish to harm them face our true fury. Anyway that sounds like an excellent plan. If you have people in the line of politics wishing to go to new places I would welcome them to the embassy. It would certainly make communication between us easier." She said as the young girl became eager to have more of the fruit. Although it was nice to see that Yasha was persistent for her daughter to use manners. Something many of the younger generations lacked these days. To her it was a pleasant sight that warmed her.

"You are welcome and of course you can have more, but try not to have to meany, otherwise you will be all full up by dinner time." After all it was fruit and healthy to eat. "You know Bloom fruits are my favourite. Especially the ones that grow on my world. They taste almost like honeycrust." Sanya decided to walk over this time to move the bowl of fruit to the small caf table that was by the seats. "Feel free to help yourself too Mand'alor."

It was then Adara began to explain what she felt in a way she could explain. There was words she did not understand. Then Yasha said something that helped Sanya click. "Hmmm I think I roughly understand. Well how to explain this. I am not sure if anyone has tried to explain the force to you before. Many believe that there is a good and a bad side of the force, light and dark. For me I do not. I am capable of drawing all aspects of this power that people call light and dark side, thus to those I am a middle, an irregularity. Very rare but few are able to walk where my feet tread." Her eye's began to brighten as she peered at the aura's of the two.

Yasha held a black aura that told her that the woman absence of the force as if her body rejected it, Adara's was heavy with red showing that she was pulled to one side of the spectrum. Yet it held a different potency than to a sith. That told Sanya that there was something different at least. Beyond that there was nothing more she could tell. If Sanya was to look at her self however her aura was colourless. "How ever in my path to find a middle my body grew to depend on it, almost like my body needed fed off the same power I can wield. To say if I was cut off from it my body becomes frail and I could pass away because of it. Where there is benefits and there are its drawbacks. If you feel confused by what I said, I can show you."

Sanya's tail swished about for a moment before wrapping around her thigh. She'd hold out a hand with her palm up. "I've never let anyone to do what I am about to allow you to do. It is like opening a door my closest personal thought and feeling but much deeper than that. Now you do not have to if you don't want to okay, place your hand atop of mine?" If she chose to the girl would feel the surface of Sanya's raw power. To Adara it would not feel warm or cold, but she would still feel Although without further instructions that would be all she would experience

What was it like, becoming part of the Vode? Yasha found herself jealous of those, who enjoyed a conversion experience, like Alkor and Aedan. Like her long gone father. Had her mother found any such peace, in the Netherworld? Yasha knew the answer, and hated it.

If Aditya every acted with compassion, their first six years in the Netherworld beat it out of her. Did Yasha know what compassion felt like now? “I may have a few who would fit just fine. There are… a few of my warriors whose mind broke from the fighting. They’re keen to help, but I would not put them anywhere near a battle. Housing an embassy on an agricultural world, teaching others the Resol’nare would be perfect for them.”

Adara yanked her head back to her mother, a grin spreading across her face. Sniffing out a laugh, Yasha brushed the hair from Adara’s face and kissed her forehead, snuggling the girl with one arm as she took another fruit with the other. Taking a beskad from her thigh, Yasha cut slices of the fruit, handing one at a time to her daughter. The Mand’alor tried to cover the delight on her face, as she munched on her own pieces of fruit, but it was impossible. Austerity laws as they were, it had been some amount of time since she had something so fresh and sweet. Eyelids fluttering shut, Yasha leaned back and hugged her girl to her chest.

“My Vode would love those. We lost the majority our orchards in the cataclysm. It’s hard to get enough without raiding agricultural worlds. I’d rather not people lose lives for fruit. Thank you, Sanya.”

[member="Sanya Val Lerium"] explained the Force in a new way than Yasha had ever heard. It sounded innocuous, yet potentially aggrandizing. Sanya’s middle ground, if it worked, would solve many problems for her people and their hesitance with the Force. Adara looked from her mother to Sanya’s hand, reaching timid fingers toward the Ancoran Queen.

Adara’s fingers folded around Sanya’s thumb, and her world expanded in sudden power. The girl-child’s natural inclinations gripped firm at Sanya’s soul, an anemic spirit drinking from Sanya’s energies like others drank water in a desert. One day, this child would either become a weapon of the Force, draining without limit, or she would become something unknown. For good or ill, one could not say.

Flashes of images would enter Sanya’s mind. An infant looking up in black eyes with red irises. The sensation of drinking blood. A kindly hand, owned by the Dark Lord himself reached down, gigantic arms cradling the girl to his chest. She drew the energy from him, settled with his blood in her stomach. As she aged, he held her, and when her mother wasn’t looking, sliced his palm for her to drink.

Eternal Dark, and the mark of destiny on this child’s weaponized soul.

“Adara.” Yasha pulled her daughter’s hand off Sanya’s skin and held the gasping child, consumed by another’s experience in the Force. “Careful. She can suck you dry, if you let her. Adara, c’yare, how do you feel?”

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Yasha Cadera"]

Adara herself would see a white current rush through Sanya's body as if it was like her body was one giant spotlight, yet the girl also went further than that. As Adara fed from off the force she would see into Sanya's mind and memories. Her battles against the sith and their emperor and her almost certain death at the hands of mandalorians was the first shed see in unclear flashes, but for a moment as everything seemed to slow as more of the force was sapped. It would seem like the two was in an endless reaching room with everything on show, The two was stood in Sanya's mind, Adara was holding tight onto the woman's thumb the same way she was in concessions. "You stand in the most truthful and darkest depths of who I am Adara."

Sanya's earliest memory would play all around them. and it was a heart braking memory for the feline woman. It was the first time coming face to face with death but was not of her own. It was of what happened on the world she was born on, Corellia. These people, members of a gang and local thugs had caught her, beating down hard and publicly till her mother ran to her side and tried to make them stop, they did so but at the cost of her mothers life they strangled her so hard till there was a pop ending the woman's life. After killing her mother they let Sanya go and laughed at her sorrow the next thing shed see was how everything in this memory pushed Sanya into a state rage and sent a small shock wave cracking walls on buildings as well as leaving a trail of its path. "You see my memories around you, all of them endlessly playing, watch them closely Adara. so you never have to make the mistakes I made in my life. Learn from them and see your potential. Learn from them and use that knowledge to guide you."

More memories played all around them of wars and love. "As you feed from the power I want you to try not just devour it to fill you but let it leak into you to become a part of yourself." It took Sanya a lot of concentrating to slow down the rate Adara was consuming. It would be like she was sapping the power through a straw, at a steady rate that it could not hurt her. Before the connection would be broken Sanya looked at the girl with kind eyes. "It is a lot to take in Adara, all this will take time to settle in to make sense to you. When it does and you wish to move beyond what you have been told you can do, then have your buir contact me. I will come to you with all the fruit I can bring with me and help guide you."

The connection snapped sending Sanya dizzy for a moment. It was like as if she had just given blood. Carefully standing up she moved over to her seat. "I figured that out fast, I could feel her feeding from me the second she wrapped her hand around my thumb. Although I slowed down the rate of consumption in time." Sanya had not intended to peek into Adara's memories or more that she did not expect the sort of gate way that was opened between them. The things Sanya saw was fuzzy at best. Yes there was a face in there that she despised. "I did not expect the type of power that is in your daughter. Everything Adara saw, it will take time to process. She actually saw more than what I indented at first."

The vision in Sanya’s mind of an innocuous little girl expanded as Adara cocked her head to the side, black and red eyes peering deep into everything [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] was.

A premature infant, four days old. Life, birthed in the terrors of Barataria’s dirt-soaked cell floor, dwindling away. That live ended. An infant’s soul rising to the paradisiacal collective consciousness of Manda, to join the hymn as an eternal cry for life yet lived. She joined her uncle there, Eli, whose soul knew none of the joys of life.

Not a second or minute as she had.

Infinite time stretched for the soul, swaddled and raised in the bastion of Manda. It was a blink. It was the garden of eden, plucked away by [member="Kaine Australis"] in his refusal to let an infant die for others’ sins.

Adara’s soul tore. The sliver of eternal fulfillment rested in Manda, safe, warmed and infinitely loved. The rest patched by Darth Vesul’s final ironically redeeming act, before his eternal destruction.

Hunger. A child-soul hungered for Manda. For the energy of eternal fulfillment. A demon’s eyes bore into Sanya, as talon-fingers curled into the fabric which created and sustained the Ancoran Queen.

“More, please. You’re being mean. You’re not giving me more.” Adara’s sweet voice stung the astral plane around them. Talons lashing in the grey. “He always gives me what I want. More please. I want more.”

Vesul, the villain. His price was high, and after Darth Carnifex’s donation to the girl’s longevity, the price raised higher still. Many called the child an empty shell, a tear in the very Force which breathed life into the universe.

“But I want more! I want more, I want more!! You’re mean! You’re starving me, I want more!!!” Adara growled and yanked at the connection, attempting in a childish, untrained way to rip it open and take her fill…

.. yet there was a voice in her inner, perpetual dark. The hum and strain of a lullaby sung by a powerful male voice. Adara’s projection in Sanya’s mind was lifted as an infant, cradled against the statue of Light which cuddled her up. Carried her to her mother.

Picked her up and tended her, when her mother was too exhausted to lift her head. Kaine Australis, Adara’s saviour and adopted father sang in the depths of this would-be wicked abomination. Adara’s starving eyes turned away to press into the imagined image of her father’s embrace.

“Daddy, I love you, too Daddy. Mama can’t hear me, nobody on Mandalore can hear me, but Daddy. I don’t want to have stories like yours in my head. I don’t want the bad things! They hurt! They hurt people like you.” Sniffling, the child rubbed at her eyes, his eyes, the Dark Lord’s eyes, “I’m sorry what happened to your Mama.”

The connection broke. Adara stuttered out a cry and clung to her mother, trying to get Yasha’s attention.

“Adara, hush. Hold on.”

“But Buir, I need to call Baba. I wanna call Baba. Pweease, Buir? I want Baba.” Adara sniffled for her Daddy, her Baba and pawed at her mother’s shoulder. Yasha put her finger on Adara’s lips to shush her.

“Wait, Adara.” Yasha cradled her daughter like an infant, rocking the child in her arms back and forth. “She’s gifted… cursed many call it. There was a time, in her first few years, when the only thing keeping her alive was the blood of… an acquaintance of mine. Someone who remains ever a patron of her development, and takes a personal interest in her affairs. Now can you see, why I keep her with me? I am Force Dead. She cannot drain me dry.”

“Buir, pwease. I wanna talk to Baba.” Adara sniffled, rubbing her face with her hand. Yasha smiled down at the child, and took a commlink from a pouch on her belt.

“If Baba is busy, you’ll say I love you and let him disconnect, right Adara?”

“Yes Buir.” Adara smiled and clutched the device in her tiny fingers. She clicked on the comm, watching the image attempt a connection. All Adara wanted was to see his face, to hear his voice for a few seconds. Just an ‘I love you’. Just one.

It kept her in the Light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom