Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Anarchy In the GA

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.

Normally for the blonde, going to the jedi temple was something she'd try to avoid. Too many stuffy types who look down on her kind. She was a thief, and at the end of the day, she definitely wasn't a jedi. But her boss told her she needed a jedi's help, so that was that.

Letting out a slow breath, she adjusted the leather jacket she normally wore over her blue tee and old jeans. Walking up the steps, she looked around for this 'sentinal of harmony', or so called. She was still new enough to this SIA business , and titles were still new. Part of her wished she was still back in the days she was a thief, back when things were simpler.

Ugh. Alright, where's this Jasper? He had to be around, and she wasn't gonna go looking further than the lobby without getting yelled at, surely.

tag: Braze Braze Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

wb1.png

TAGS:
The Vulptex The Vulptex
alexboarder.png

Braze was present today and he was returning a few things he borrowed from Jasper when he came across the odd blonde woman in the temple and paused looking at her for a time. He blinked softly regarding her wondering why she was wandering the halls. She didn't quite look like a Jedi.

"Hello."
Braze offered softly. "Can I help you , uh... miss?"

The Vulptex

Oh dear, another jedi. Alright Vulptex, look like you mean to be there. I mean, you do, but still.

"Yeah, just looking for....Jasper I think it was? I got a mission with him for the GA, looking to touch base before I head out with him."

Braze Braze

wb1.png

TAGS:
The Vulptex The Vulptex
alexboarder.png

"He's not here at the moment he's attending to something presently. Can I take a message? I work with Master Kai'el rather often. " Braze chirped softly.

He was curious to hear what this might be about. "Or perhaps maybe I could assist you?" Braze asked.​

The Vulptex

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Are you like....Jasper's Padawan? Because if you are...maybe? I've never dealt with jedi before. You could stand in for him while he's busy....yeah?" She had no idea. She avoided the jedi for so long for a reason. She already had a master.

"I am Master Kai'el's Padawan, yes," Braze confirmed, a warm smile on his face as he acknowledged his relationship with his Jedi master. He was proud to be a Padawan under Master Kai'el's guidance.

"If you need help, I'd be happy to assist you with almost anything,"
Braze offered genuinely, his voice carrying a sense of willingness and kindness. He was always eager to lend a helping hand, especially to someone who seemed distressed or in need.

"You seem a little distressed... do you want to talk about what's wrong?" Braze asked with genuine concern, his green eyes filled with empathy as he regarded the person before him. He understood that sometimes talking about one's troubles could be a source of comfort, and he was more than willing to listen and offer support if needed.

"Uh... sure," Braze nodded, offering a reassuring smile. He gestured for her to follow him as he began to lead the way, his steps gentle and deliberate. As they walked, he couldn't help but feel a sense of responsibility to create a safe and welcoming space for her.

He guided her to an empty classroom that was not presently in use, choosing it as their sanctuary for the moment. "As private as we can get, I suppose," Braze mentioned, trying to ensure they had some privacy for their conversation. He closed the door behind them, offering a moment of solitude.

"I'm all ears, and you have my undivided attention," Braze assured her, his tone soft and kind. He wanted her to know that he was there to listen and support her, ready to lend a sympathetic ear to whatever she wanted to share.

The Vulptex

The girl watched Braze close the door carefully, making sure it was locked before she spoke. "I'm with the SIA. We've got a track on some terrorists who seem to want to strike at the senate building from what I can understand. I was looking for Jasper since he seems to be the go to for more internal stuff from my understanding, and this is probably not too big a job. Just a bunch of anarchists taking the war as a sign to strike." The girl looked Braze up and down, frowning. "What gear you planning to bring?"

She didn't mean to be overly critical, but she knew jedi tended to pack light, and she was never one to do that herself. The Vulptex always carried everything she could need. Still light, and some could argue she was overprepared, but she was always one to keep herself prepared at the very least.

Tag: Braze Braze

"Oh? That doesn't sound too great," Braze responded, concern etching his features as he considered her situation. "Sounds like you're going to need help with non-lethal and crowd control."

He paused for a moment, thinking about how he might be able to assist. "I have a few things," Braze added, reaching into a small pouch on his belt. Withdrawing a small datapad, he presented it to her, showing her what he kept on his checklist for missions.

"These are some of the tools I carry,"
he explained, pointing to various items on the datapad's inventory list. "Gear: Anti-Toxin Face Mask | Tactical Knife | Saberbreaker Gauntlets | Space Wizard Pattern Boots | Sunfire Signet Ring | GAB-34 Fang | Training lightsaber. They can be quite useful for crowd control and minimizing harm. Of course, I'll need to check with Master Kai'el first, but if he agrees, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand."

Braze's expression remained earnest, ready to assist in any way he could to ensure the safety of others during the event.

The Vulptex

The girl went over the gear in her head. While she very much would like if they could go non-lethal, that was rarely the case in her line of work. "You mind if I gift you a few things? I got a few Knick knacks that could make sure things go a little bit more smoothly."

A training saber would be more of a liability in this case, even if it would deflect blaster fire. She was more worried for the mission than anything. Jedi could hold their own, but it was never a bad idea to help the kid along with some more tools.

Tag: Braze Braze

Braze listened attentively to the offer, his expression thoughtful. He appreciated the willingness to assist and enhance their mission's chances of success. After a moment of consideration, he nodded and replied, "Sure, that sounds like a good idea. If you have some gear that can help, I'm all for it. We'll need to be prepared for whatever comes our way."

He trusted the person's judgment and knew that having a few extra tools at their disposal could indeed make a significant difference.

The Vulptex

"We've got two hours before they strike, and I've got two friends tailing them. Show me to the kitchen!" She grabbed Braze by the arm, looking intently. "Do you want a spy gadget or not?"

wb1.png

TAGS:
The Vulptex The Vulptex
alexboarder.png

Braze squinted, uncertainty wrinkling his brow as he tried to grasp her meaning. For a moment, he considered the possibility of taking her to the medical ward. However, he quickly decided there was no harm in indulging her; she didn't appear to pose any threat.

"Um, so if I understand correctly, you'd like to cook eggs in the kitchen, right? We can definitely do that. Follow me; the cafeteria is this way," he said, gesturing in the direction of the cafeteria. He wasn't entirely sure what she was talking about, but he had promised to help her out, and she did seem quite distressed. It was the least he could do.

The Vulptex

Good. Now they could get to work.

Once in the kitchen, the girl didn't waste any time. She found the eggs, and pulled out a small sewing needle from her coat. Looking to the boy, she motioned for him to watch as she slowly poked a hole in the top, then grabbing a small bowl and dumping the contents into the bowl. She then pulled out a series of small containers, looking to Braze Braze once more. "Can you find me a funnel? We're gonna need to fill the eggs with all this stuff, but I don't want it to spill or else it's gonna be bad for everyone in this kitchen for the next few days."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom