Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Unlikely Reacquaintance

Avernus' lip curled slightly as she began her heedless words of submission. A quiet inhale through his nose helped him keep his composure as she continued. He practically held his breath between her pauses. When she finally concluded he rolled his eyes and finally let out all the air he was holding. He looked down at her with a scowl comprised of very palpable vexation. He waved his hand in a displeased fashion, the gesture signaling her to stand.

"Good enough," he groaned. He looked her up and down as she stood, holding his index finger over his chin. "I'm guessing you've been reduced to little more than a partying vagrant now that you've absconded yourself from The Jedi?" He clicked his tongue and shook his head as he looked over her again. "We'll need to get you some better clothes, no apprentice of mine has any business looking that... tacky."

Zhani scowled and looked like she was about to say something, but common sense won out and she bit her tongue. Didn't stop her from complaining in the safety of her own mind though. So she'd never exactly pledged herself as apprentice to a Sith Lord before, how was she supposed to come up with a good oath on the spot? Was there some sort of convention to follow? Sorry if it wasn't spooky enough, Your Highness.

Grumbling just under her breath, she got to her feet as he signaled her to. At the mention of fashion, however, her mood brightened significantly. "I wouldn't say vagrant. A partier between jobs. Unemployed reveler. Also, yes, I'm aware my current wardrobe lacks a certain... impact, but I was packing for comfort not style. If you're offering, though..." She looked his wardrobe over in turn, and judged it worthy. "I have to say your ensemble wouldn't be my first pick for prisoner interrogation, but it works on you, weirdly enough." She held up a hand. "I will submit myself to your fashion policing."

"Do not attempt to downplay the vagrancy. I'm well aware of how non-committal your kind is." His nostrils flared slightly as he looked down at her from his few inches of height above her. This was oddly similar to talking to a child or teenager with her naive excuses for roving revelry. He'd guess she was no older than twenty-something, giving him at least six decades on her. Her inexperience served to make her a softer clay, much easier for molding. Given her obvious tendencies towards indulgence and escapism, it would be no issue to accommodate her. Sith always learned quicker when they were properly indulged.

"Come with me, child. We'll get you some real clothes and work on officially making you an apprentice." He gestured for her to follow as he headed towards the exit of the holding block. As he exited, the Duros warden opened her mouth an almost instant attempt at protest among seeing Zhani following him. Avernus had anticipated her protest, and with a quick flash of static frustration, he sent a quick bolt of energized force energy her way. The Duros screamed for only a split second before succumbing to the sudden jolt and losing consciousness. Avernus took a flamboyant step over the unconscious body of the warden and continued his exit, not even taking the time to look back.

The Zeltron opened her mouth slightly, obviously going to protest over the 'child' part, but decided not to ruin a good thing, at least not yet anyway. She was working at a disadvantage, not able to read his emotional state. He'd proved to be rather volatile, but was that surprising for a Sith?

He only reinforced this by instantly and almost nonchalantly frying the Duros warden without so much as a word. Well, Zhani had to agree that was sort of the Duros's fault. It had become almost instantly apparent that unless you had some real power to back yourself up, you probably shouldn't argue with whatever he was doing. Which was fine with her, for the time being. Their aims seemed to be aligned, and given some time, she would have this power as well. And then she would be free to do as she wished.

She stepped over the body as well, turning slightly as she did to look at the unfortunate thing. Well, she still alive at least. She turned back to the Sith, grinning. "Not gonna lie, I'm very curious to see your thoughts on 'real' clothes. And, uh, not to sound completely stupid, but... you're going to have to tell me about how this is all going to work because Sith stuff really wasn't a big part of my previous curriculum."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom