Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unknown Wild Card

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

In a galaxy on a planet full life at a city, citizens are minding their own trying their best to make it through the day in different methods. Walking, chattering with each other and as well as some being left alone to their own devices. One certain person is doing just as a Nautolan named Jerrol Bastu can be seen riding a board throughout the city causing some to focus their attention on hit. Using his googles he searches the area below him

“Where are you…..” He said making sure to avoid any buildings in the way. Jerrol had planned for this day and would not allow anything to stop him. A smile soon crept up on his face “Found you.”

Meanwhile, a Jedi Master was doing a bit of scouting on behalf of the Jedi, on a planet he couldn't quite place the name of. He had found himself in this city some time ago, and had found himself doing reconnaissance while he was here. He wasn't sure what he would end up finding, but he hoped that it would be useful. And if not? Well, peace of mind was peace of mind, after all... And peace of mind was quite useful indeed.

Someone would ride past the crowds he walked through on a board, and he would gaze up, noting the disturbance. "Quite the... Lively lot of people" He would find himself remarking under his breath.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

Locating the person he been looking for Jerrol descends down on to the streets to of the city. From the streets below, the people looks on as they see the Nautolan landing down causing some of them to move away from him and his board to make sure they don't get any kind injures. One of them however stayed were he was, instead faceplaming himself. "Of course he going to come here like this." The person said disappointed. Now on the ground, Jerrol gets off his board and heads over to the person near him. "Took me a while to find you Su Lon" He said "You could had just came over and...."

"Jerrol, "Su Lon said, interrupting "You know your parents see me as a bad egg and someone you shouldn't be around."

"That because they don't see you as I do." He said " And because I know what your about to say, I'll make sure I wasn't followed."

"But did you bring it?"

"Of course I bought "it" to you?" Jerrol says acting in disbelief while making air quotes at it. He heads over to his board and gets on one knee. He goes toward a part of the board and presses a button causing a part of the board to open up. A few moments later he walks over to Lu to reveal a device.

"So..." Lu said inspecting it from afar, "That the device right?" Jerrol nod "Yup, this baby going to solve everything."

Locating the person he been looking for Jerrol descends down onto the streets to of the city. From the streets below, the people look on as they see the Nautolan landing down causing some of them to move away from him and his board to make sure they don't get any kind injuries. One of them however stayed were he was, instead faceplaming himself. "Of course he going to come here like this." The person said disappointedly. Now on the ground, Jerrol gets off his board and heads over to the person near him. "Took me a while to find you Su Lon" He said, "You could have just come over and...."

"Jerrol, "Su Lon said, interrupting "You know your parents see me as a bad egg and someone you shouldn't be around."

"That because they don't see you as I do." He said " And because I know what your about to say, I'll make sure I wasn't followed."

"But did you bring it?"

"Of course I bought "it" to you?" Jerrol says acting in disbelief while making air quotes at it. He heads over to his board and gets on one knee. He goes toward a part of the board and presses a button causing a part of the board to open up. A few moments later he walks over to Lu to reveal a device.

"So..." Lu said inspecting it from afar, "That the device right?" Jerrol nod "Yup, this baby going to solve everything."

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

It appeared his hunch had been correct.

When the figure had gone through the crowd, something had just seemed... Off. Was it his senses? Or perhaps his instincts? He didnt' know which, only that something didn't feel right. So the Jedi had kept his hood up and maneuvered smoothly through the crowd, keeping the target in his sights. He did not know if his hunch was correct or not at the time, but he just got a general sense of wrongdoing that he wasn't able to ignore.

When they stepped into an alley, he would remain at it's entrance and try to listen in... It seemed some sort of deal was going down. Now he had to decide what to do about the matter.

"So this is going to help us get inside without a worry in the universe huh?" Su Lon asks

"That right. Without a worry in the universe " Jerrol answered " Come on let get a move on." Jerrol grabs his board and put in under his arm." Why don't you put the device on right now and activate it already?" Su asked " You could risk someone knowing who you really are if you do it near the place."

"I'm aware of that I have you know." He said in an altered tone. "Sad to say this but it doesn't have last for a long time." He admitted causing Su to worry "How long does it last when it activates?"

"Long enough for us to do what we need to do in there. Now come on Su " He said walking over to the place. "Uh oh, it looks like my legs are moving and I can't control them...you better hurry before you won't be able to catch up to them and me." He said looking acting worry in an sarcastic tone. Lu sighs "I really hope this device hold up." Lu said to herself. "Because I not going back there to THAT place."

Not enough information, he would decide as the conversation went on. But still an interesting lead... He would remain silent, but listened to everything from words to their footsteps, wanting to know exactly when the two would begin walking again. They talked about getting inside something... And he had to wonder just what. To be honest, that didn't sound good whatsoever.

It very much sounded like they were planning a robbery.

While he had nowhere near enough evidence, he knew that he needed to at least investigate. With that, he would slip into the Current... He wouldn't be able to be seen or sensed now, unless someone could use the Current themselves. And with that... He would wait.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

"Please let this work..." Su said walking down the street with Jerrol toward their destination. Worried about what could go wrong. Jerrol scoffed in response, " You still don't think the device I brought along that will help us in our endeavor?" He asked, "You're making me sad." After saying these words Jerrol pretended to be sad in from of Su. Su notices and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Jerrol we talked about this, we can't afford to make any mistakes here!" She said her tone of voice went loud as she said that latter part of her sentence. She also stops in her tracks "What happens if this goes wrong!!"

The moment Su stopped Jerrol did a second later. Su's tone made Jerrol clam demeanor disappear. A little unhappy he Su screamed near him "You know, with the way your screaming you could make someone go deaf. " His calm demeanor returned showing a smile. He put his hard on her shoulder. " But Su, don't worry about this because if anything were to happen I'll handle it ok?"

Hearing Jerrol in his reassuring tone made Su calmed down, she didn't know why but there was something about Jerrol that made her calm and feel like everything going to be ok. "Fine Jerrol."

"Good, now let's get a move on ok?" He said motioning in the direction they were going with his hands. " You first."

Indeed, it could make someone go deaf. The dulcet tones had very nearly made him go deaf in turn, but the Jedi had dealt with worse... Unfortunately. That was the struggles of married life and having a baby to deal with. And bigger babies he'd dealt with that were on the Jedi Council at one point. Regardless, he continued to listen in, invisible still, as the exchange continued.

He continued to follow a short ways behind, hoping that he would be able to see just what was going on... And find the right time to stop it if need be.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

After a few minutes of walking from block to block, Jerrol and Su Lu slowly stopped walking upon looking at the entrance to their destination from afar. Jerrol looks over to an alleyway and signals Su to follow him. "Okay, let put this bad boy on me and make us a lot of credits," He said grabbing out the device with Su nodding in response. "Just hope this goes well..." He whispers to herself as she watched Jerrol turning on the device. After a button being pressed, sounds can be heard and lights being emitted in the form of small light bulbs.

Su Lon watched as Jerrol change right before her eyes. His appearance was different, now looked like a human male, his nautolan eyes where replaced with dark brown eyes, facial hair was on face around his chin and lips, his body shape looked overweight.Su moved back a few step in response to the changes with an awestruck look making her wonder how this is happening.

"What do you think." Su quickly took notice of the different voice that was coming out of Jerrol." How does the device your using work exactly?" She asked, " Are you really a human?" She walks up toward him examining his look.

"Yes and not really Su..." Jerrol answered " It just a projection. The device is made to make me looked like a human." He explained.
"That device had to made with a lot of materials that no one couldn't have gotten regularly." She said, " Did you..."

"Made something that going to fools the people in there?" He interrupted her. "Yes...yes it will." He didn't want to tell her due to hear freaking out about the truth. That he took some of the materials from the company with the board members knowing."Ok, now it time to intact the plan. So if you will kindly.."He didn't finish his sentence knowing Su would understand what he was getting at. Su did understand and headed for the entrance of their destination while Jerrol waited.

Ok, now he was almost sure something was going down. Their plan now included shapeshifting, which Josh would have to be sure to note when it came to this alien's kind down the road. The Jedi Master would remain silent and invisible as they would detail parts of the plan, and he made sure to remember the alien's appearance carefully. He had to be able to identify them with ease, and be able to watch to see if they would change again. Meaning he had to watch their position. But if he could just keep steadily behind them, and make as little noise as possible, perhaps he would be fine...

Huh, so it wasn't part of his race? It was a device? These devices were concerning... He'd have to look into them when he had the chance, he supposed. So it wasn't shapeshifting, and more simple projection. Which meant that his presence would be about the same. Josh would be able to sense him... Good. This made the plan far easier.

He decided to wait a moment longer, but he knew he couldn't wait much longer either if he was to prevent the loss of innocent lives if it came to it. He would be ready to act when the moment struck.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

Su's thoughts wondered into territory she didn't wanted to think about while walking towards the entrance to being the Jerrol's plan. She thought about the last time one of Jerrol's plan failed and cost them big time which made her nervous. On the outside, she looked calmed and relaxed, something she was good at but on the inside, she felt like one wrong move from her or Jerrol will cost them more than they were willing to lose. Her eyes are in a gaze on the entrance door until she got near it, where one of the two bouncers stood in front of her. The bouncer was a human male a lot taller and bulkier than Su or Jerrol and it was clearly the reasons why he is one of the bouncers for the joint.

"Where do you think you're going, miss?" He asked in a rude tone. "Not in there right? Because it looks like you were and not everyone can get in to see the fun ."

"Actually..." Su went into her pockets and pull out a slip and showed it to the Bouncer. " Yeah, I do plan on going in there." The bouncer takes it from here and inspects it. "Wait right here." He went inside the building while the other bouncer looked at her.

Meanwhile, shortly after Su left for the entrance, Jerrol headed to the other side of the alley with his board in tow still disguised as a human. Now at the other end of the alley, Jerrol puts his board up on a wall and opens another one of the hatches on it. Buttons can be seen and after pressing a few of them, a third hatch opens up showing a mini droid. "Hello there...." He says to the droid," I need you for my big plan" He picks it up " So don't screw up ok?" He giggled at his comment, he knew the droid wouldn't since he created it. Jerrol closes the hatch that the droid was in and pressing some more buttons. At soon as the last button was pressed his board soon disappeared. "Good ol invisible cloaking device. Can't leave home without it." He says walking out of the alleyway on the other side to continue his plan.

This was getting more and more ridiculous the more that he sat through this. Er, stood, he hadn't actually sat down since he'd exited the ship. As they would approach the bouncer, Josh's first thoughts were to how the hell he was going to get past this guy. He couldn't just walk through him, after all. After a bit of thought, he knew that if this guy and his companion were let in, he would need to act fast and step in the moment that the bouncer moved. He would need to get up close and personal... Without them feeling him whatsoever. He needed to be as close as possible without touching anything, and anyone.

Unfortunately, the group would split in two. Seeing as the one who'd changed shape was his target, he would follow behind him... Hoping that his chance would still come. But he didn't have enough evidence to get a conviction just yet. This was the longest he'd held the White Current in a long time, and he could admit he was beginning to tire a bit.

He just needed to hold on.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

"Well well well..." The bouncer said with a smug grin " It looks like someone looking for some good time. He signals over to the other bouncer with a slight of hand and moments later they both move aside for Su. "We hope you enjoy your stay and enjoy the entertainment" The bouncer said " But if the entertainment inside won't do it for you just know I'll gladly entertain you alright?" He added in seductive tone causing Su to feel uncomfortable. She walked inside with disgust from the encounter with the bouncer seconds ago. Walking down the hall to a double sided door with sounds of music being heard. Su Lon stopped and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Let's just get this over with..." She whispered, making a note never to come back to this place again after she finished her part of the plan. She opens the door and enters into a room that is filled with different types of species. Some of them look at her, curiosity as to who just entered the room while She notices a chair that is empty. She quickly walks toward it and sits in it with the hope that the people stop looking at her. She looks at the clock while waiting for something to happen but as she does an feeling of worry is inside her due to the unknown people and building she is in.

Meanwhile Jerrol is now at the back of the building Su went in talking someone. The conversation seems to be going well so far as the other person laughs "And so the other guys looking at his speeder like he about to explode!!!" Jerrol said laughing along with the man. "But hey he had it coming considering the crap he was pulling to those people!!" he added calming down.

"Thats a funny story." The person replied, a man around Jerrol height's with fair hair. "I needed that story considering how tonight going to be." His tone changed as he said that. " I just hope that this one person doesn't come by."

"What guy?" Jerrol said, curious.

"Well, there this one guy who think he a big shot and thinks he own the city." He says " He always comes in here with hitting on women and causing a disturbance."

"Well why don't you banned him?"

"Because his brother owns the place." He answered " Thing is the guy wasn't spending that much credits until recently. Where he got it I haven't got a clue." Soon a person comes outside and give Jerrol a card. "Well here the card you need to partake in the event later." He said

"Sweet" Jerrol said as he head inside the building through the back. "Wish me luck man."

The plot thickens. While he wished he could follow both the man and the woman, he had to settle for his primary target for now. He listened as some sod was detailed, someone who's brother owned the place. He was spending a lot of credits lately... But where had he gotten the credits? That was what he was curious about, but he couldn't exactly ask them, could he?

He had almost wished he'd gone with the girl when the storytelling would stop and that information had been given. It seemed his patience had been worth it after all... As the man would enter the building, he would enter behind him, still under the effects of the Current. He was getting a bit antsy to reveal himself and clean house, but he knew he needed to find all the information he would need first...

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

Walking inside the building Jerrol wondered how Su was handling her part of the plan at the moment. He knew she could handle herself but didn't want her to get into another fight. He had to pay off the authorities in order for her to prevent Su from going to prison due to an "accident" that resulted in someone going to the hospital with her sending him there. Jerrol hoped the plan went well not only for another reason but because he didn't know what he was going to do if Su got arrested again.

However, Jerroll brush those thoughts aside when he saw the others competitors for the event he was about to take part in.

Was this guy actually committing any crimes? He'd been following him around for awhile, and he was starting to get too tired to hold the Current for too long. Josh knew that most likely, he would have to act if need be. If only he could obtain proof... So far, this had just been a giant waste of time. Although the sods in the establishment all seemed suspicious... Perhaps he could find something after all...

But he needed to decide soon.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

“Sup everybody!!” Were the first he said to the rest of the competitors that Jerrol saw in the room. Most of them reacted to his introduction with their attention then with some silent whispers while others just scoff at the disguised nautolan. “I'm here to partake in the event with you guys so let’s give it our all!!” He added heading towards an empty seat and sit in it. Jerrol examine the rest of the competitors. He had Su dig up info on some the regular competitors who take place in the event and recognize some of them from the pictures. The ones that Jerrol didn’t recognize he assumed were the new competitors that only took part in this even because of the prize for winning the event.

He thought about the prize for winning the event and grew mad, tightening his fist. He didn’t want to believe what he was told about the prize that being held for the winner of the competition but after digging around he was shock. He also wanted to make sure that the prize would in his profession no matter what.

Meanwhile Su checked around the area and wonder when the event was going to start. Soon a voice could be heard over the intercom. “Attention everyone!! We will soon began the event!! Will the guests please head inside to the next room to watch the event take place?”

And that was Su cue as she gets up from out of her seat and proceeds to head toward the next room where she will watch Jerrol part of the plan goes into play.

Meanwhile, outside the building a woman can be seen walking down the street while smoking some death sticks a pair of shade on woman. She feels a vibration coming from his pockets and digs in there. A commutator device could be seen as she looks at it for a second and then turns it on. " Where are you man, I here at the place we agreed to hang at for tonight to watch the event." He said to the device. Sounds could be heard from it and second later the woman goes from clam to angry. "REALLY!!" He said "You said you would be here!!" Sound could be heard from the device once more. "THIS IS BULL!!.......YOUR A LIAR AND YOU KNOW IT!!!....WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WITH THIS PASS HUH!? I CAN'T GET MY CREDITS BACK!!"....."YOU WILL PAID ME FOR THIS PASS YOU MADE ME BUY OR ESLE!!" and with that she turn the device off and sighed. " What am I supposed to do with this?" She said looking at the pass.

"Sup everybody!" had been heard throughout the room and the ringing in his ears caused him to recoil a moment but he would remain quiet. He had been too close to Jerrol and it made him regret it immediately. But one thing was clear, he wasn't going to be able to hold the Current forever. He needed to figure out a way to be able to blend in here without the Current.

He also was concerned he was chasing a false lead. At least, until he listened to those around him talk about a race... So was that what this was all about? An illegal racing ring? Honestly, this wasn't in his jurisdiction... Perhaps it was best that he just called for the Silvers instead and had the ones more catered to this deal with it.

He had to make the decision soon. But that thing about a plan still bothered him...

He would continue to watch and wait for now.

[member="Jerrol Bastu"]

It took a while but soon the doors opened causing everyone a droid comes out into the room where Jerrol is along with the other you all will please follow me, I competitors "Greetings everyone!!" It's said in a robotic tone grabbing the attention of everyone in the room Jerrol included. " I'm going to need you all to hand me your cards you were given earlier so that I may scan them so that I may assign you to your designated positions."

Meanwhile, in another room Su was wondering what took so long, looking over at the time, she realized it was going to be a while for the event to start. She got bored and would hoped that the device Jerrol had that made him looked human would last for as long as it can. The person running this event know full well who Jerrol was. Heck everybody in the city knew him, and what he went through. Su couldn't help but think about what Jerrol is going through and what he planned on doing if he got the answers he was looking for. She knew he wanted to have a talk with the one who was running the event but she also knew that this person that was holding the event didn't want to talk to anyone he felt had no value to him.

----

"Thank you, everyone, for the cards." The droid said, " If anyone wanted refreshments than please asks"

"Hey.." Jerrol said as the droid was beginning to leave the room. Turning to face him "Yes?"

"You got a restroom in this place? I need to use it."

"Right this way sir," it's signalized to the door he came from. Jerrol got up and followed him to a hallways leading to many rooms. Soon he the droid stop next to a door. " The restroom is in this room." It said, "Please understand you must finish your business in a few minutes or I will call security on you and have you taken away. Nothing personal, it just we here can't take any chances. Understood?"

"I understand." Jerrol said going into the restroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom