Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unexpected Encounter

Zesiro had not wanted to return to Endor and had voiced her opinion of doing so, but her sister had overruled her and now here she was separated from her. Letting out a frustrated growl, she stalked through the dense forest of the moon.

She had known it was a bad idea to begin with, her first time here had started off wonderfully, but then turned drastically sour. Lucky to escape with her hide intact, Zesiro had avoided Endor and anybody in the First Order ever since having the feeling they were going to be hunting her.

Truth be told, she hadn't done anything to them, but they had tried to capture her and bring her in. She didn't even know why. It might have been due to Milo, but he had not told her of anything that he had done wrong and at the time, he was a Knight of Ren or so she thought. As their now dead relationship had slowly burned out and turned to ashes, she had learned he had left the Rens and may have already been pulling away when she was here with him.

Then there was Desmond. The Chiss imperial they had met here along with his team. They were exploring an almost intact down star destroyer for its artefacts and anything else they could find. While inside the ship and near the end of their stay, a single Ren had cornered them and attempted to prevent their departure. It had been foiled by the quick thinking of Milo and Desmond or she would likely have died that day.

So here she was back to a place she never wanted to visit again and wondering around lost. Growling again, she stomped around a little and came out to a familiar clearing...the crashed ship was in front of her, obscured by the trees before. Zesiro let out a sigh and walked to the place where it all began.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel had traveled back to Endor to meditate on the former Funeral Pyre of Lord Vader. He had not been back to the world in months. He had found Endor to be the most intriguing planet within the First Order when he was not here, he would be at Mustafar. He would meditate on the dark side aura that was here and found it to be most interesting with the way the force swirled in this area that he had always found some slight sweet melody of the darkness and the light.

After a few minutes, the Vader armored Knight of Ren was walking back to his ship when he had stopped and turned, and he had sensed something. He had sensed a familiar Force signature but it was someone who he had not faced in months. It was the same girl he had sensed when he was hunting the Rogue Ren, but this time from he could tell he had sensed no other Force Signatures, and turned from his ship and made his way into the direction of the Force Signature.

He had finally reached the place of where she was, and when he had seen her she was still the same but this time without the Rogue Ren around. He would kill her months ago, but for now he was suddenly curious and approached the girl. His dark figure overshadowing her's he said to her coldly. "You should not have come back young one, especially not without the Rogue."

[member="Zesiro"]

While still wearing the same type of clothes as before, Zesiro now included a cloak and wore that over her outfit. It didn't hide everything completely and she still had a seductive stance and moved in the same way. That was something she didn't think would ever change.

Before she had gotten even close to the destroyer she had the feeling she was being watched. Shrugging it off, she continued closer to the ship. She should have listened to her intuition because a shadow overtook hers within moments and the voice of the Ren broke the silence that was around them. This time it was not loud or raised in anger. Instead the modulator made it sound as cold as ice.

He had scared her before, striking a fear deep within her and she had showed it on her face. Without the threat of immediate violence she did not fear him this time. Zesiro turned around to face the Ren and looked at him in his armor before answering. Her hands stayed very clear of her lightsaber hilt.

A questioning look crossed her features. It held two questions, only one did she give voice to. "Why is he a rogue?" The other, she buried and kept to herself.

Looking away from Kyrel for just a moment and then back, her blue eyes staring at him.

"I left Milo and have had no contact with him since."

If he decided to feel her through the Force or question her further, he would know the truth of her words.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He had looked at her and scoffed even what she was wearing seemed a bit vulgar, as his expressionless face bored into her blue eyes, and for a minute wondered if he should kill her for eluding him months ago, but then reached out through the force and sensed her tell the truth which Kyrel was astonished to sense from her.

He stood there yet again and answered her question of why he was a rogue. "Very simple young one. He was breaking his oath to the Supreme Leader, and to his brothers and sisters. He has betrayed the way of life that all Ren know. That is what makes him a Rogue child."

He continued probing her with the force, and knew that she was no longer afraid of him for some odd reason. Still, that did not matter she was lucky he did not kill her on the spot, but he also knew that there was more than what she was telling him, and so he said to her again. "I sense you have another question young one? I suggest you speak it now." He said his cold tone filled with a hint of venom as if he was losing patience.

[member="Zesiro"]

While not completely trained in using the Force one thing her first master had taught her was how to read emotions. That training helped greatly with this Ren. His armor covered him from head to toe so she couldn't read his face or body language for tells that would reveal anything. If he revealed nothing else, she felt him surprised she had told him the truth. What good would a lie have been?

Her own turn to be surprised was when Kyrel answered her question as to why he called Milo a rogue. It lead her to more questions that if given the time, Zesiro would ask. Those weren't the questions that he spoke of now though. A change in timbre from his modulator, the only indication of his mood. From ice cold, it turned to one with a little heat as if the fact she had not voiced both questions irritated him.

Zesiro carefully considered her words, while she no longer outright feared him, she feared what he reaction would be to her question. Slumping her shoulders and giving him a small look at defeat as if she didn't ask, he would kill her and when she did, he was just as likely to anyway.

"What happened to you?"

It was all she said and accepted whatever fate happened.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He looked at the girl and waited for she would ask him. She looked defeated and knew that if she didn't say anything the Knight of Ren would kill her on the spot. He was in no mood for games not now, and not when he had faced her months ago. He was nearly tempted into brandishing his saber and cutting her down but he chose not to. He instead chose to wait patiently for what she had to say.

What he did hear made him rethink for a moment. He had remembered how he got here from the time he was the young man known as Thomas Kyrel to losing his humanity and becoming Kyrel Ren. He had stopped and pondered what to say as such questions caught him off guard. He had not said anything in that moment, and then chose his words very carefully. "I was once a man once, I still am but part machine as well. This is what I get for embracing the dark side. This is my rebirth. From this I have become more powerful then you ever know." He said pointing an index finger at her. He then continued. "Why should I not kill you right now?" He said waiting patiently as his anger was simmering waiting to be unleashed, as Kyrel was doing everything in his power to contain it.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro had been ready to accept death as a price for asking that question and let out a mental sigh when he answered her. It was a little elusive, but he didn't trust her and she understood totally. She didn't full trust him either. There was full comprehension in her demeanor when it came to him, he was superior to her in almost every way.

While there was no way she could ever pass off a fully innocent look, she could not hide all of her emotions. Zesiro would give Kyrel what she considered an honest answer to his question and the almost inner innocence she did have concerning her answer.

"Because you and I both know I am not meant to die here."

Her eyes held a touch of fierceness as she spoke and her voice conviction in her words. However, there was no touch of defiance, but an honesty that she truly believed what she said.

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel looked at her as she spoke she said that both he and she knew that she wasn't supposed to die here. Whether she was right or not, that held some truth to her words. Even if he wanted to kill her he would not do it here, even though the offer was tempting. He did not care, he did not care for personal revenge without the Rogue there was little point in trying to kill her. He was at a crossroads as he wondered what to do. She was merely someone who was far beneath him, in both power and skill. If he had wanted he could crush her, but she was not even worthy.

As he approached her, he stood right in front of her which he had stared into her eyes, He saw some defiance but that did not matter, he did not say anything as all that was heard was the rasp of his breathing and then he spoke. "Even so I may not kill you, but what shall I do with you? I could kill you if I wished, but that would be a waste of my time." He said staring her in the face.

[member="Zesiro"]

As Zesiro spoke, he finished closing the distance between them and stood within touching distance. He looked down at her only slightly in physical stature. She could feel he felt she was much further beneath him, this in terms of skills and power. The weight of his stare bored into her, but she did not look away.

When they first met, she was weak and she still was. However, she had gained a little strength since through Milo and Skaara, she was still not known for bravery. There was silence between them, maybe he was testing her resolve to stay standing there. Perhaps daring her to give him a reason to kill her.

She had the feeling, the threat of death would linger for a while over her head. Even if she could not clearly see his eyes, she knew he was looking at hers. He asked what he should do with her and that he could easily kill her. Both of them knew that and did not to be spoken about more. Unsure if he meant the question rhetorically or if he really wanted an answer, she had a few ideas cross her mind. The one that came out the strongest would benefit her the most.

Almost reluctant to speak, Zesiro knew he would sense her thoughts anyway and require her to speak. Licking her lips before breaking her own silence, she continued to gaze at him. There was no hint of seduction in the gaze, but a lust for knowledge and power. She would not beg, that was unbecoming and very unsithlike.

"Take me as a student and make me stronger."

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel looked at her he had almost mentally laughed as for a moment there was a long pause. He was contemplating on killing her if he did not know if she was afraid of him, from the looks of that she had no fear, not this time. He knew that this time, however, was different. He had started to admire what little bravery she had, but overall she was weak, she knew nothing of the dark side when she did know was that of a mere acolyte for a weakling he found her pathetic, but not only that he pitied her.

What he had heard from her mouth next after seeing a look of determination. He saw something and when he had heard that she had wanted him as a Master. He scoffed but if she had wanted to learn about the dark side of the force then he would gladly teach her. He looked at her and said coldly. "If you wish to train under me, whether you wish to become a Ren or not it will be secret. I will not be easy on you as the path to the dark side is not an easy one, but in the end, you will emerge stronger than ever, this will be a shadow of yourself when it is done. We have much work to do Apprentice." He said as his faceless expression stared into her's.

[member="Zesiro"]

The Ren's emotions were slowly becoming easier to read for her. In time, Zesiro would know him very well, she had that feeling. He would be very different from her previous masters. His teaching of her would be a secret and he guaranteed the path would not be an easy one. She almost rolled her eyes at those words, but it kept to a mental one only.

Almost since the day she killed her original master, her life had been difficult. He had taught her so very little and what he had taught her, didn't help much. Seduce to accomplish her goals and desires or run. However, he all but promised he would give her strength and power, making the form she was now into something different.

His acceptance of her filled her and that wouldn't be something she could hide. While it was quite pleasure or satisfaction, it was something similar. All Zesiro knew was she on a different path than she had been and even if it was going to be harder, it would make her stronger.

"Do I call you Master or Kyrel?"

She really no idea what was acceptable anymore. Her first master made her call him Master, both Milo and Skaara by their names. What would his choice be?

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Kyrel could sense the excitement from her, but he knew that what she was going to experience maybe questionable. He would break her and mold her into a true servant of the dark side. He would use everything in his power to make her from a weakling into someone who's powers would rival that of his own, maybe beyond his powers. He turned away lost in deep thought as he would keep her secret from the other Ren, even the disciples that he was training. Whatever path she took was up to her, he could only guide her, the rest would be up to her.

When she has asked him whether to be called by his name or something more formal. He looked to her his breathing slightly increased that would send chills up a person's spine as he spoke. "Master would be acceptable.... Now, where or how shall we begin my apprentice?" He asked her as he slowly started to walk away from the Star Destroyer his cape flowing with the gentle breeze as he walked in a slow stride back to his ship.

[member="Zesiro"]

Zesiro knew this training would be entirely different than her previous ones and she accepted this. He turned away apparently lost in thought. She was glad he wasn't going to force to take on the dogma of something she knew nothing about. In time she would want to learn about it, but right now probably may not be the best to do that.

He turned to look at her and she could feel his cold eyes make contact with her. It would take some getting used to, but in time, she felt she would become almost immune to his stare. Telling her Master would be acceptable Zesiro just nodded. He then asked where they should begin.

His breathing got only slightly faster, but the mechanical sound she was becoming used to. Kyrel turned away from her again and started moving back the way he come from, leading them away from the destroyer where the met many months ago and into her future.

"Well, not far off from the beginning."

Her reply was rather flat and held no emotion. It was the truth whether Zesiro wanted to admit it or not.

"Honestly, I barely know how to use my lightsaber."

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom