Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Explorer's First Steps

Vaylin's body shook slightly, that slight shiver from before coursing through the Zabrak's body as she stared at Sumiko. While she didn't necessarily recognize the emotion behind it, Vaylin did know the type of look that she was receiving from the Atrisian.

That of a beast looking at its prey.

It made the Zabrak feel uneasy, reminding herself of the first few months on Dxun. When she was forced to run away from the beasts with every encounter. This felt different, not entirely dangerous, rather a different kind. One that was equally as alluring as the Darkside of the Force.

When Sumiko listed off the traits she 'admired', there was no mistaking that amid the confused look in Vaylin's eyes, there was also that gradually realization.

That and the increasingly reddening cheeks were a dead giveaway.

Vaylin's eyes lingered away from Sumiko's during the conversation between mistress and slave. Then returned when she saw, from the corner of her eye, as the Atrisian reached her hand out. Without realizing it, Vaylin had lifted her's almost on instinct, meeting her half away and allowing for Sumiko to grab it.

"I..." The Zabrak was a loss for words. Throw her into a beast infested jungle, or direct her to kill someone and she'll do it happily, returning with her bloodlust sated. And yet here she was, unable to speak confronted by something entirely new to her.

It was like Sumiko had found a loose bit of thread, and was steadily pulling at it, unwinding the woven fabric to reveal what was underneath.

[member="Sumiko Tanaka"]​

In the Darkness there is Truth
[member="Vaylin"]

Sumiko did not let go of the loose thread. Rather, she pulled, eager to see what lay beneath the woven fabric. Bit by bit, she was peeling away the layers. The Sorceress knew what she desired and was quite determined to get it.

So while Vaylin was lost for words, she leaned forward. Her hand continued to caress the Zabrak's, her thumb rubbing circles across it. Vaylin would probably be able to inhale her scent as the Atrisian's face moved closer.

Her other hand had found its way into Vaylin's dark hair and between her cute horns. Then her lips locked with Vaylin's, as she pulled the younger woman into a deep kiss. Stroke for stroke, she would claim those lovely lips.

An image might have been beamed into Vaylin's mind. Nothing invasive, nothing that would constitute an attempt to magically sway her or something similarly crude. But definitely one that hinted at the great pleasure she could have if she yielded to passion and lust.

Much like she had been five years ago, Vaylin was in unknown territory. Although this wasn't exactly the same; she wasn't left alone, forced to survive. But there were some elements that were similiar.

It was something Vaylin had barely even thought about, let alone act on. There had never been a time for her to, from being under her mother's cruel thumb to learning under the Jedi and then the years on Dxun. Obviously she had been clued in about such emotions as a Jedi, but they were always instructed to bottle those away, never allowing them to be explored.

"...Pleasures the Jedi, in their ignorance and desire for control, would have denied you."

Sumiko's words rang in the Zabrak's ears, even if she wasn't paying full attention to what was happening outside her own mind right now. She felt the Atrisian as her hand continued to caress hers, then suddenly moved in closer.

The woman's scent was what triggered Vaylin's snap back to reality, her pupils seemingly dilating in reaction. She could pick up on Sumiko's scent, but it was the more natural smells that caught her attention. That of rain, dirt and blood.

She flinched slightly when Sumiko began to run her fingers through her hair, evident that Vaylin was not use to such actions or affection. The Zabrak stared into the Atrisian's eyes and let out a small squeak of surprise when her lips were claimed. At first Vaylin didn't know what to do, but the image that she saw in her mind was enough of a push.

It was like a switch had been flipped. No words were said, but Vaylin's answer was clear enough when she immediately returned the kiss.

[member="Vaylin"]

And so the switch was flipped. Sumiko felt more than a little smug when Vaylin yielded to passion. No words were needed at this point. The kiss intensified. Sumiko kissed the Zabrak heatedly, deeply, then proceed to drive her tongue inside Vaylin's mouth. The Atrisian was passionate, possessive and fierce. Stroke for stroke, the passion rose. What felt like a surge of electricity passed between their hands.

"Oh, in Ragnos' name, can you not keep your carnal urges in check? It's sickening enough to watch you fornicate with those dark elves," Souldrinker grumbled, but Sumiko paid the sentient sword no mind. She was focused on more, in her eyes, important matters.

Finally, she withdrew from Vaylin's lips, if only because she needed some oxygen. Her eyes were filled with desire. It rolled from her body like a wave. "Good girl. Come with me, my sweet," she commanded, pulling the younger woman up. Her feet, no longer so tired, would carry her out of the medbay. What was their destination? Why, the hot tub, of course. It had been designed to comfortably accommodate more than one person.

Vaylin practically melted with Sumiko's actions, making no mistake that the Atrisian was the one in control of this situation. The Zabrak was lost to the passion, letting the desire wash over her. As the kiss deepened, Vaylin let out a pleased groan against Sumiko's lips.

Somewhere within the Zabrak's subconscious she was thinking of old battles. Her lack of experience desperate to latch onto something to compare it to. Both enjoyable in different respects, but the one she was currently enraptured in was so much more. And as that thought weaved its way deep into Vaylin's mind, she began to match Sumiko's passion and ferocity.

Almost on instinct her free hand moved up towards Sumiko's side, aimlessly moving against the Atrisian with fingers digging into the material of her robe.

A soft sound of disappointment escaped Vaylin's lips when they finally parted. The Zabrak panting to catch her breath, eyes equally heavy with desire. There was no doubt that Vaylin wasn't going to let it end there, and was unabashedly pleased when Sumiko pulled her up and guided her out of the medbay.

The walk to their destination was frequently interrupted with brief moments of passion, with wandering hands and more kissing.

Vaylin was impatient and Sumiko had awakened a different type of beast within the Zabrak.

Eventually though, the two did manage to make it to their intended destination. Walking into a room with pleasantly humid warmth lingering from the hot tub.

[member="Vaylin"]

Suffice to say things were about to get, uh, steamy. This one is terrible at making innuendo that does not sound hopelessly corny. Presumably a black curtain would magically descend upon the bathroom in a moment or two, obscuring whatever might transpire in the hot tub.

Forsooth, otherwise kiddies might be corrupted. By contrast, showing Sumiko transform innocent people into Rakghoul monsters through vile medical experiments will not hurt their innocent minds. So this writer will always describe that in detail.

Regardless, Sumiko felt a surge of impatience emanate from Vaylin. It was like a physical force. The younger woman felt as feral and wild when she was indulging her bloodlust, unleashing herself upon man and wild beast alike. The Sith Lady felt more than a little satisfied. Her mental games would do their part to stoke the flame of passion inside Vaylin.

Amidst wandering hands, plenty of groping, heated, increasingly feral and violent kisses they found their way to the hot tub. By now, they were also probably wearing a good deal less. An eager Vaylin had been...apt at tearing Sumiko's robes.

"Time for you to please your mistress, my sweet" Sumiko purred. A possessive, fierce kiss was accompanied by a bite as she pulled Vaylin into the tub. "I shall make a woman out of you." Conveniently the Atrisian had certain...devices stored away. The kind of toys adults played with when the kids were out. Fade to black? Presumably.

Time had passed as a blur to Vaylin, hours had passed but as far as the Zabrak was concerned, it could've been days. She remembered every moment and likely would never forget it. Vaylin had discovered a new type of fire within her, one that Sumiko had stoked with teasing precision until combustion. It was extinquished now, and not even her bloodlust lingered beneath the surface. The Zabrak felt perfectly content where she was, tucked into Sumiko's side in her bed.

Slowly, Vaylin began to stir and her surroundings became increasingly apparent. She felt the silk touch of the covers beneath her, layered atop the comfy bed.

It was like she could practically melt into it, with how impossibly soft it was beneath her. Vaylin remembered how it felt to sleep on her Master's ship. Sure, it had been nothing more than a simple bunk, but it had been a vast improvement over what she had used on Dxun. She almost felt spoiled with how much Sumiko's trumped it a hundred times over.

With a soft yawn the Zabrak opened her eyes, blinking several times to get rid of the sleepiness.

And like a cat, she stretched her legs and arms. At least as much as she could anyway, with the Atrisian's arm wrapped around her.

Vaylin peered back slightly, to see Sumiko held her close with the same possessiveness she had demonstrated hours before.

[member="Vaylin"]

Possessiveness summed up Sumiko well. She wanted something, she took it. Greed came natural to her. The Atrisian had spent years under the thumb of a totalitarian government that treated Force-users as living weapons, while collaring and leashing them. She had murdered and deceived in the Empire's name, while her every step had been monitored.

Then they betrayed her. In retrospect, this betrayal had broken her chains. She called herself Sith and adopted those pieces of their ideology that suited her, but cared little for the order and their atavistic jihad. She was her own side.

Right now, Vaylin had done a very good job pleasing her. What the Zabrak lacked in experience, she more than made up in enthusiasm, vigour and fiery, animalistic passion. By the time their presumably very rough shag was over, Sumiko was rather worn out, sweaty and thoroughly satisfied. She took a few moments longer than Vaylin to stir up. Her arms were tightly wrapped around the younger woman, when her eyes fluttered open. She yawned slightly and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"That was fun, yes? Your Mistress is pleased with you, my sweet. You pleased me well. I shall have to drag you into my bed more often," she purred. She pulled Vaylin in for a kiss and presumably tasted her essence on the other woman's tongue.

"Get up," she spoke commandingly in that haughty voice of hers. If this were Siobhan, Vaylin would have been able to enjoy a lot of cuddling. But Sumiko was not Siobhan. For one, her bosom was less...ample. Her derriere was fabulous though. Disentangling herself from the Zabrak, she arose, looking for something to wear. Her robes lay somewhere outside in the corridor, and were too soiled with blood and mud for her to wear anyway, but there would be something appropriate in the closet.

Vaylin watched in silence as Sumiko awoke, her eyes blinked open to a satisfied look. The Zabrak beamed brightly at the praise, taking pride in knowing she had done well despite her lack of knowledge and experience. Not like the constant noises that filled out from the hot tub and the bedroom indicated anything other than that.

"The feeling is mutual," she murmured. Returning the kiss with a small nip at the Atrisian's bottom lip, hands wandering a little. It was obvious even to Vaylin, that for the longest time it was certainly going to be Sumiko that would be dragging her into the bed, although the idea of the Zabrak turning the tables one day mused her greatly.

After all, she did like a challenge.

Sumiko's commanding tone didn't faze the Zabrak, nor did the rather cold lack of any further cuddling. It wasn't exactly something Vaylin had a concept of, as she had never found any real comfort or warmth like this before. So she had cherished the close contact during their slumber.

Now able to freely move, Vaylin slipped off the bed and began to stretch. Several bones popped and cracked slightly as she tried to soothe both the stiffness and soreness from the previous night. She went to find her clothes, only to remember that the various articles were strewn across the corridors outside the room. The Zabrak blushed slightly as she recalled how particularly rabid she had been at undressing the Atrisian along the way.

Ultimately it meant she had nothing to wear, and while she didn't necessarily have an issue walking around bare; especially given Sumiko had seen everything hours ago. She still preferred to cover up at least somewhat.

So she walked over to Sumiko, her superior height allowing her to peek over the Atrisian's shoulder before stepping around to her side.

"I'll need something myself, my clothing isn't exactly in any good shape either."

[member="Vaylin"]

"Hmmph. Yes, I suppose you'll have to wear something," Sumiko muttered a bit distractedly. Maybe she'd prefer it if Vaylin stayed naked while on her ship. Alas, the censors would be unhappy and kiddies might get hurt. Silly kids should do family-friendly stuff like shoot things with deadly firearms. After rummaging a bit in the closet, she retrieved a scarlet kimono robe and turned back to look at Vaylin. Her eyes travelled up and down...assessing her. She was probably also oggling the toned Zabrak. Those muscles were nice.

"You're quite a bit taller than me, but the same height as my slave girl," she concluded. "Yasrena," she hissed. As if on cue, the drow slave quickly hastened into the bedroom. Upon entering Sumiko's presence, she bowed deeply, keeping her eyes on the floor.
"What is thy bidding, Lady Mistress?" she asked demurely. "Your clothes are being washed and I prepared a meal and some tea for you." Her eyes remained glued to the carpet covered floor. Her tone of voice radiated submission. Undoubtedly she despised her mistress, but she kept these feelings buried in the deepest recesses of her mind.
"Nice of you to show some initiative, girl. Go fetch my guest some clothes. Appropriate ones," she added in that haughty voice of hers. The reminder was important, lest the Xioquo misunderstand her and return with a slave girl outfit. "Did you remember to put four spoon fulls of sugar in my tea?"
"Y-yees, Mistress," the girl said quickly, lip trembling slightly, then scurried away.

The Zabrak smirked slightly at Sumikos words. There was something in the way she spoke that told her that if the Atrisian had her way, she'd most certainly be walking around the ship naked. Not that it was an issue for Vaylin right now, as she was still trying to regain sense of modesty. She blamed the years she spent alone in a jungle, where such a thing wasn't a problem. Nonetheless, it wasn't a possibility and the Zabrak resigned herself to watching as Sumiko shifted through her wardrobe.

Vaylin took that time to look over the Atrisian's body, particularly while the woman's back was to her and her derriere was in full view. There was something to be said about admiring one's body while not enraptured by the other. Although it did remind her of the previous night's activities and a natural blush appeared on Vaylin's cheeks.

Not a minute later her own admiration was turned on her, with Sumiko looking her up and down unabashed. Both out of a need to size her up and a desire to ogle. The Zabrak was practically preening at the attention, something that seemed to have rubbed off from the Atrisian to her.

The mention of the slave brought a curious look to Vaylin's expression, much more so when she finally learned the name of the female one. She watched in silence as Sumiko ordered her around, and waited until Yasrena was gone before speaking up.

"I was meaning to ask, what are they?" She asked, referring to the two Xioquo that were the Atrisian's slaves. They were of a race she was unfamiliar with, and Vaylin was ever curious about something she didn't know anything about. And while they waited for Yasrena's return, Vaylin settled herself back on the bed and looked over at Sumiko.

[member="Vaylin"]

Shame was a word that did not exist in Sumiko's dictionary. Her parents had been conservative folks with strict rules. When she 'joined' the Inquisition, her entire life had been monitored and controlled. Then she freed herself. Shame would have just been another leash around her neck. If she desired to indulge herself, she would do so. In any way she desired.

You like the attention, my sweet. Well, I will make sure you earn your keep - in and outside my bed, she thought, noting how Vaylin seemed to soak up the rather admiring looks. Her mind turned from lust to something significantly less smutty when the Zabrak brought up the origins of the slaves after Yasrena hurried out.

"Oh, those two? They're called Xioquo. Have you ever met an Eldorai? Space Elves, who are awfully full of themselves and have delusions of racial superiority and manifest destiny on par with the Sith Purebloods," she explained, slipping back into professor mode.

"The Xioquo are a more primitive sub-race on remote world called Tygara. They have a natural connection to darkness and a history of being ruled by darkside despots...which makes them perfect slaves, since they're used to bending and kowtowing to those stronger than them. These days, they bend to their cousins and their Firemane mistresses ever since the Eldorai colonised Tygara to escape their devastated homeworld. I have some Xioquo warriors, as well."

"No, I haven't ever seen one of them." Vaylin said, referring to the question about Eldorai. It as yet another race the Zabrak had been told of, that she hadn't known about before. And when Sumiko had slipped into her explaination of the Xioquo, Vaylin was rapt in her listening.

The idea of their being a warrior type to them made the Zabrak curious, wondering what they were like if the race were, as the Atrisian put it; kowtowing.

A few moments after Sumiko had finished speaking, Yasrena came running in with the same hurried pace as she had when initially called.

"I have returned with the clothing, Lady Mistress." Her head remained ever bowed, arms held up with said items neatly folded across them. "I hope they suit your needs, Lady Vaylin."

The Zabrak said nothing, no thanks to the Xioquo slave as she stood up from the bed and took the clothing offered to her. She examined it, noting it was nothing more than a simple shirt and trouser set. Something far more normal than the outfits Sumiko had her slaves dressed in. Vaylin slipped the trousers on first followed by the shirt. Both were a bit snug in certain areas, but they fit her well enough for the time being.

Now dressed, Vaylin looked over at Sumiko who now wore her robe. Although part of the Zabrak also wanted to still see her without it, but there had been enough of that last night. Now was the time to replenish with some needed food and drink.

"Shall we be off then? I assume you usually dine elsewhere in the ship?"

[member="Vaylin"]

"I'd let you run around in something considerably less covering. Or nothing at all. But appearances are important. You have a higher status than a slave, after all," Sumiko remarked. Vaylin had probably noticed that the slaves' skimpy outfits...did not really hide anything. Beyond the bare minimum, lest the censors have an aneurysm.

"Come with me, my sweet," with that she strut out of the bedroom, beckoning the Zabrak to follow. The sleek ship was not big, so they only had to walk a very short distance until they arrived what seemed like a cross between dining room and lounge.

The male Xioquo had finished setting the table and pulled up chairs for both of them. Yasrena stood there anxiously. Hopefully she'd put enough sugar into the tea, otherwise there'd be hell to pay. "Welcome, Lady Mistress," the maleling spoke, bowing slightly. There was a lot of bowing here.

Sumiko did not bother acknowledge either of them and sat down. Her eyes travelled over the dishes, as if assessing them. Then she picked up a ceramic cup filled with steaming Atrisian tea and brought it to her lips, taking a sip. There was a tense moment of silence.

"Is it to your liking, Lady Mistress?" the girl asked timidly.

"It is. I won't punish you. Now start acting a bit more dignified," the Atrisian Sith Lady snapped. "You there, boy, come over here. I desire a footstool," she gestured towards the maleling. Presumably he had a name of his own, but she did not bother use it. Xioquo society was, sadly, deeply misandrist, even more so than the Eldorai or the Witches of Dathomir. The poor fellow was probably used to being abused by sexist witches.

Vaylin nodded mutely, her eyes lingering on Yasrena as she took in the Xioquo's form and specifically how little the slave was wearing. She could see why Sumiko preferred to have them wear little, they were admittedly pleasing to look at.

Though the Atrisian's words reminded the Zabrak of her youth on Iridonia, where she and her siblings had bee forced out into the blistering heat to train. Often enough a lack of clothing was necessary to survive the warm weather, right until everyone was taken to the point of exhaustion. Vaylin did not miss those days, and was glad it was practically a lifetime ago.

And she'd be damned if that ever happened again.

Vaylin followed Sumiko as she led the way out of the bedroom and across the ship. They eventually reached where their meal was being set up, and the Zabrak settled herself in one of the seats that had been placed for them. While the Atrisian didn't acknowledge the slaves at all, Vaylin did at least gaze their way before lingering over the various plates of food before her.

While Sumiko was ordering around her footstool, Vaylin was occupied with carefully filling her plate with food. Were this to have been much closer to her time on Dxun, Vaylin would've likely done away with any decorum and went straight into eating without hesitation. But Aria had done well to remind and teach the Zabrak how to act more civilized now that she wasn't in a jungle.

That, and after last night's tryst Vaylin had worked up an appetite.

[member="Vaylin"]

In this day and age, slavery had no sound economic logic. An educated, motivated work force was light years more efficient than coercive labour. In the long-term, it was also cheaper, because trained, intelligent workers were an investment in the future.

For they had an actual incentive to work effectively, instead of simply doing what they did out of fear. Moreover, if you wanted workers without free will, droids were far preferrable. No, those who owned slaves, excluding members of primitive cultures that were still stuck in a pre-industrial age, kept them because they enjoyed being surrounded by people who were bound to their will.

They liked the fact that their minions were afraid of them and would go to great lengths to please their masters in order to avoid their wrath. In other words, it was a case of self-aggrandising narcissism and self-indulgence. It was all about ego. Sumiko was open about being a narcissist who took what she wanted.

The maleling mad a good footstoll. His strong back was a comfortable place for her cute feet. The perceptive observer would probably notice the nasty marks upon the aforementioned back. Suffice to say it had been flogged more than a few times.

Now that she was comfortable, Sumiko carefully filled her plate with food. "You may start, my dear," she said jovially. After having armed herself with a napkin, she began to eat as well. While she had no qualms about getting her hands dirty, decorum was still important to the Atrisian lady. "So, Vaylin, I believe you expressed interest in learning how to fortify your mind, yes?"

He head almost seemed to snap up in reaction, a hopeful glint in her eyes as she looked over at Sumiko. Amongst everything that had happened yesterday with the tomb, then the hours after finally being free of it, the Zabrak had thought the offer had gone forgotten.

Vaylin nodded her head initially, taking the moment to finish chewing her current mouthful before speaking.

"Y-yes. I mean, after what happened with the tomb when it opened...and most especially with the spirit." The Zabrak shuddered at the reminder of that final room. "I'm willing to do whatever is needed to fortify my mind from such things."

She could feel that chill now that the topic was on her mind. That sheer cold that was the spirit's presence, his wispy fingers crawling around her body. That ghostly, possessive gaze in his non-existent eyes.

It had been something Vaylin had no control over, where she couldn't physically reach out and put a stop to it. That had admittedly scared the Zabrak, someone who had spent years taking matters into her own hands only for some ancient arse spirit taking away that control and try and possess her.

[member="Vaylin"]

"To be possessed is a frightening experience, yes. You lose all sense of self. You're trapped in a prison that is your own mind while someone else commands your puppetised body. You do not even have a mouth to scream," Sumiko said in a tone that was almost...understanding.

The irony was strong, since she was so obsessed with never dying that she was considering possessing one of the apprentices somewhere down the line. [member="Illyria"] had a rather nice body. But that was neither here nor there.

A thin sort of smile graced her lips. It was her predatory one. "To fortify your mind is possible, though it will take a lot of diligence, commitment and pain. I will not go easy on you. The weak have no right to power. I will teach you how to protect yourself, if in return you make yourself available when I have need of your...talents. Make no mistake, this will be painful. I will be no gentler than the spirit. You will taste oblivion, but if you pass the test, you'll be the stronger for it."

A gleam of emotion flashed in the Zabrak's eyes at Sumiko's words, taken them as one of understanding most of all. Though the predatory smile ought to have made her at least somewhat wary, but Vaylin had admittedly become rather...comfortable around hte Atrisian.

Vaylin nodded, knowing the struggle well enough to understand it would likely break her if she wasn't strong enough. Once, she was a meek little Jedi lost in the jungles of Dxun, left and abandoned by her those closest to her. Alone and almost consumed by the darkness that would've likely swallowed her whole. And it almost had, but the Zabrak had learned to adopt it rather than allow it to feast on her weaknesses.

"That is agreeable," she said. After all, Vaylin had certainly enjoyed her time with the Atrisian. Both in terms of the fighting and the passion. "And I understand what this will entail...or at least that it won't be without it's own pain and suffering. But that won't stop me from learning, to ensure that back in the tomb never happens again."

There was a fire in the Zabrak's eyes, not one of bloodlust or passion, instead it was determination.

[member="Vaylin"]

"Excellent. We shall start right away. Wait a moment. You two, clean up. You can have the leftovers," she told the two slaves in a cold tone. Getting up, she sauntered out of the lounge and headed back to her bedroom. There, she slipped out of her kimono and put on a pair of dark robes that were far more appropriate for actual work. Having done that, she returned to find Vaylin and beckoned the younger woman to follow. "Come on. Let's go outside. Some space will be useful." Humid air and sunlight greeted them when the hatch was opened and they stepped out into the forest.

"There's nothing more important than your mind. Bones can be mended, limbs replaced, but once your mind is shattered, you lose your sense of self. You must guard it with your life. Those who are unable to do this deserve to be mewling slaves, existing at the sufferance of others," she began.

"To shield your mind requires more than strength in the Force. Above all, you must know yourself, face your fears and surmount them. Any mentalist who tries to pierce your defences will dig for the most shameful, painful memories you possess. They will use your fears, anxieties and hopes - yes, even those can hurt - against you. You must learn to separate truth from illusion by maintaining a keen sense of what is real and what is not."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom