Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Apprentice

Hello boys and girls of Chaos,

I'm looking for an apprentice of any sort. Doesn't matter your alignment or fealty to an already established Force Order, but darksiders will definitely have an easier time getting sorted. I've had trouble in the past looking for dedicated pupils for Judas, so I'm looking for a dedicated individual to maintain a reasonable schedule of replies - and I agree to do the same as I'm attempting to rekindle my muse.

Prepare yourself for the following:
  • 1x1 Private threads with darker themes on isolationism, chaos, violence, and intense introspection.
  • Lots and lots of fights & combat. It's this character's bread and butter.
  • Your character being forced to make morally ambiguous decisions that will resonate in our threads.
  • Flexibility. The independent nature of Judas and his pupil can and will take them across the galaxy, to interact with various people, organizations, and factions.
I've a few neat ideas for initial threads and have zero issues with bringing your ideas into the mix as much as I can. These stories will be for you as much as they are for me.

I'm looking for only a single (1) apprentice at this time, so feel free to express your interest in any way. If you are more comfortable discussing in private, you can PM me here or find me on Discord at Lazarus#3517.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom