Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Apology

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
So uh, not quite sure how many of you keep track of me, but those of you who do have probably noticed that I sort of disappeared for the last month or so. Suffice to say the Holdays kinda kicked my tail this year. Long story short over the past month or so I lost my girlfriend, my car, and and my job, and was forced to transfer schools as a result and I've been dealing with he fallout of that for quite a while now. I haven't quite put all of the pieces into place yet but I've taken care of most of them, and I believe I'm ready to start coming back and getting to work what with the RPJ thing(I think I still have that job anyways) and writing here and there. I'll probably be a bit slow, on account of me naturally being a bit slow, so I won't be starting any new threads or anything unless the situation absolutely demands it, and instead I'll be trying up loose ends in the threads I left behind. Anybody who needs posts from me should send me a PM, on the board or skype, and I'll do my best to get it done in a timely fashion, though once again it'll be a bit slow. Anyways, apologies to everyone, and hope everything's been going well with everyone. God Bless.

oh wow bro I'm sorry to hear that man, I hope everything is working itself out better now man. I hope everything is coming together for you man, and I'm sorry to hear the holidays were just that rough. Send me a message on skype or something man.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Jax, mate.

Take it slow, okay? Because that sounds like total arse.

If you ever want to talk, hit me up on skype and we can allcaps together.

I lurve allcapsing.

The apology is nice, but you don't ever have to apologize for taking the time off to handle crises (that's so weird to spell) when they rear their head. We're always happy to have you around, but don't be afraid to take it easy from time to time. We've all been there and understand.

Man, that's rough. I applaud you for the courage to state the very personal reason for going dark on us, and I can't help but feel like a bit of a douche asking you to "make me a Knight". To your apology, I extend an apology on my own for that very reason. Keep safe, my friend. You're welcome back whenever you feel like it. :3

Daux sends her regards... I think.

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom