Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Amongst the Ashes | The Rebellion of the Mandalore Hex [ DWC vs MU ] - OOC Thread

xHT6OiZ.png

Q4uiIiE.png

THE DEATH WATCH CRUSADE
CHQNCrB.png

THE MANDALORIAN UNION
:// FACTION STAFF \\:
Rynn Vizsla​
:// FACTION STAFF \\:
Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Je7fEoC.png

Naught but cowards and monsters dwelled on the cursed earth of Manda’yaim, or Mandalore as it was known in the common tongue.

Those reclaimers, who’ve shed blood and tears, to liberate the homeland have sought to abandon their paltry reward in pursuit of greener pastures. These would-be carrion have left the carcass of Mandalore half-eaten, allowing the planet’s rotting core to fester and decay. Unwilling to let their people’s remains fall into the hands of the Sith, or anyone else, the Death Watch have gathered once more. A Crusade would be marshalled, seeking to lay claim to what remained of their ancestral corpse-home.

Through the cleansing fires brought about by blaster and blade, the Mandalore that-was would finally be laid to rest.

ZVina6u.png

On March 20th, 2021 - The Death Watch Crusade will launch a Rebellion of the Mandalore Hex, held by the recalled Mandalorian Union.

Rebellion Duration - March 20th to April 3rd.

~-~*~-~

Announcement coding is shamelessly stolen from Darth Voyance Darth Voyance <3

Last edited:
Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Well, sounds like it’s time for Mig to pull up some roots off Concord Dawn. Don’t know if anyone would want to run a little side thing off this, or be good with me showing the little rush for a post.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Well, sounds like it’s time for Mig to pull up some roots off Concord Dawn. Don’t know if anyone would want to run a little side thing off this, or be good with me showing the little rush for a post.

I don't have any objectives planned yet, Maybe the Vizslas of Roon can oblige?

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig Gred Mig Gred You got anything particular in mind?

If not, I'll pull up some ideas
Mostly what I have in mind is some of New Dawn’s “buildings” already starting to take off and prepping to jump perhaps while Mig’s trying to coordinate it all. Mostly do to not trusting how the DWC would react to the Force Wielders in the clan. So a lot of people rushing to load things up, get supplies, and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom