Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amongst Freinds (meeting)

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
Amongst friends

The gathering of warriors and soldiers from across the galaxy were here at a small training facility on the capital world of the galactic empire Atrisia. The intent of this meeting was to introduce the Czars to the men they would probably be following into battle against the sith empire if that day came. All of them brothers and sisters fighting for the same cause, armored men and women stood in the meeting room of the facility to get a feel for what was going to happen soon. Derrick shaw and onyx were called by the empire, they were known for being some of the greatest masters of the force this galaxy had to offer, so naturally they would be good candidates for using the Czars in their attempts to end this war by uprooting the empire. The czars would act as muscle and warriors to help grease the wheels on this process, hopefully every Czar would show up. But for now it was only Zachary waiting for the rest of his brothers and sisters to come.

@Martin CZ Mk 2 007
@[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"]
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="James CZ MK3 005"]
@[member="Xavier Varanin"]
@[member="Northstar"]
@[member="JerrickShado"]
@[member="The Onyx"]
@[member="Darren Shaw"]

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Because you get paid to Czar." Martin chuckled and looked over to Jerrick and smiled under his helmet. Martin wasn't really much of a person for politics and things of that nature. But this was important, they needed to gather and get a briefing on what was about to go down, and it would also serve for everyone to meet all the new czars going through the program. "Names Zach, please don't call me lucky or Zero Seven." he chuckled again and awaited the rest of the men and women to join

Rolland stood behind Jerrick and remained mostly silent, he had been busy on ops without Jerrick. He would never say it but he missed his brother and remembered the time when they were always together. Now of days Rolland just fought and killed anything they sent him on. "Jerrick." he said in his normal cold voice remaining flat and calm. Rolland stood over Jerrick and looked at him with the skull plastered on his face. This would be an interesting day to say the least, Rolland and Jerrick were already well acquainted with Darren and his rather painful fists, working with him against the empire would be a large task. People would be sure to die

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
Daisy wasn't the most fiercest name for a warrior, but she made it work. "Jerrick, Daisy." she said two words to introduce herself to Jerrick. In truth it was an honor to meet the first of their kind, he was certainly shorter than she expected him to be but beggars couldn't be choosers. "You're short." she said to Jerrick. Daisy was a big girl way taller and heavier then Jerrick, she stood six ten and looked down at Jerrick. He certainly was an interesting fellow and was proven in combat but Jerrick didn't look at all like any of the others in the room.

Standing in the back of the room dressed in my white armor, though I may have been seen, the shadows and the black cloak that covered my armor was there to hide me. I looked to be not carrying any weapons, when really I was carrying three sabers, and a Sith sword that was slightly hidden on my back. Only the grip was out, and it was behind my head. I could see three of the men that were meeting here. Two of them I knew and had contacted them about meeting here with them. Darren Onyx and I, Darren Shaw, were wanting to end the Empire once and for all. Though to do that by ourselves, would be nearly impossible. No, we had to have people to support us. Maybe the Jedi might, but with both of our Histories, they might not believe us.

I looked around to see men and woman that were standing around my height of six foot nine inches. maybe even taller than me. But that does not mena that I could still take them out. Feth, two of them learned that the hard way when we first met. Walking fowards without thinking that Onyx would talk to them, I had to speak to Roland and Jerrick. As I walked forwards into the center of the room I knew that I might have an aura of fear around me, being a Former Sith master, but I was in control of myself now. Pulling my hood back and taking my helm off, I revealed my bright white hair and scarred face. Some would have called me handsome, but even as a man getting to the time that would be past his prime, I still looked not a day over 25.

"First of all, I would like to thank the few of you that have showed up right now, that I will be looking forwards to possibly work with any and all of you. I know two of your own, and that is how I contacted you to be here today. Should everything go as planned, then we both will fight the empire. I am Darren Shaw, and my Partner and Brother of Chaos is Darren Onyx. We have known each other so long ago that everything since then seems a blur. Now are there any questions about us before we move on to the more important part of today."

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]
@Daisy CZ Mk 2 006
@Rolland CZ M1 002
@James CZ MK3 005
@Xavier Varanin
@Northstar
@JerrickShado
@The Onyx
@Darren Shaw

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Yeah I got one, sup with the white hair? And all the blades, my sensors are screaming you are packing." Martin said chucking afterwards sitting on the floor next to the conference table. Darren certainly rode on a high horse that much was clear to the Czar. Maybe be could take three or four of them on with the help of his friend. But all of them, no and especially on the galactic empire's home world this place would shut down and blow to keep all the training info safe. "So why don't you stop acting like your the crap and get on with so I can get home to my kid." Martin hated briefings and wasn't a big fan of force users but he was right to an extent on his feelings.

Onyx stood beside Darren. His armor was all on, including his mask and hood. He didn't care if these men were fighting with them, he wasn't risking his facial identity. Onyx liked the look of these men. They look strong and ready to fight. However, based on a few not gathered, he doubted their organization skills.

As Darren finished introducing himself, Onyx stepped forward. "I'm Onyx. My partner here is the good guy. So in short, don't make me angry or regret gathering you here." Onyx stepped back and would let the room or Darren speak.

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]
@Daisy CZ Mk 2 006
@Rolland CZ M1 002
@James CZ MK3 005
@Xavier Varanin
@Northstar
@JerrickShado
@[member="Darren Shaw"]

I smiled as one of them spoke out about me packing. I nodded my head with a slight chuckle and tried to be nice, But Onyx said the words for me. I placed a hand on the table in front of me and leaned over to the man. "I would like to inform you that I have moved mountains, entire sandstorms and then razed a fort by myself. Please do not test me soldier." I leaned back up and moved to stand on the other side and leaned against it. Folding my arms, my armor clinked together. "If you want to go back to your kid, then fine with me. Go, but don't come back, because if you stay here then you are agreeing to our plans and the possible chance of helping both sides."

There was a slight pause in my voice to let it sink in maybe it would at least humble the man. none the less make him be quite. "Anybody else want to speak their mind like your friend did here? Because we can ether argue who has the bigger dick, or we can work this thing out so we can take the Emperor out of his chair, and destroy the Empire?" I gave a look of question to all of them. I had taken my helmet off to break the barrier of soldiers coming together, but I would try my best to be nice today.

@Martin CZ Mk 2 007
@Daisy CZ Mk 2 006
@Rolland CZ M1 002
@James CZ MK3 005
@Xavier Varanin
@Northstar
@JerrickShado
@The Onyx
@Darren Shaw

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"Whatever you say snow white." he chuckled and decided to stay, this was his job and it was one he was good at. "Zach is the name explosives the game." he introduced himself to the man and sighed afterwards. A lot of the people in this room wouldn't be alive by the time this was said and done. But the master was right, if any two people were powerful enough to handle this it was them. They had the skill and political sway, everyone in here were just soldiers waiting to die.

"Hey @Darre Shaw why exactly are we here? i was never told, and i feel quite left out the loop. Should i just take it as, we are gonna kill the sith, and drink afterwards, or should i just shut up now before you beat me up again?" Jerrick stood shorter then the rest of the Czar but still had more experince then most except Rolland. As far as he swa it, the war was irrelivant ot him, but he was ordered to fight, and fight he shall.
As he saw it, just buniess. "So/" he said making his way to the front so they could see the speaker. he was still the shortest in the room. "Thats mandalorian...is he?" he asked pointing at the man named Onyx.
@[member="The Onyx"]

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
"Daisy." she said to shaw, all the czars in the room were ready to start and get the low down on what was going down. "Other Czars are either on deployment or off doing work for the empire. We can fill them in later." Daisy said looking at the two men. Their organizational skills were at the top. But when duty called they answered it. She had recieved a hail from James saying he was on his way so be would be here shortly. "James is on his way, just begin and let's get this over with." she said to the two men.

Nodding to the man who called himself Zack I smiled. Snow white was close to my call sign when I was in the CIS of Snowball. so I just might use it here as well. And really it seemed as though the man was just testing me. Ether way, he could get himself killed doing that. I looked up the Jerrick as he said my name. He wanted to know exactly why we were here. Thats when the woman of the group Daisy spoke up. Saying that James would be on his way. "Good, when he gets here you can brief him then, it would make this alot easier."

Moving my gaze to Jerrick I smiled. "No, We are here to talk about working together, not have a fight over who pays for a round of drinks. Since both Onyx and I were apprentices we disliked the empire. Even though we both have worked with them for a time, that does not mean we agree with everything that they have. What I propose to you today is that the people of the Czar project and the two of us standing before you, can work together to take down the Empire. Even if we were to go to go alone, we would be greatly out numbered and out manned, And really, we need an army to attack them. What we need are leaders of men, and women, to lead the people we are hoping to convert to our cause to take down the Empire. Or you could be your own division where you take on the harder tasks that no one else will. Its your choice for that. We just ask for your services."

With the mention of Onyx being a Mando I smiled. ​"I don't know if he want's to share that info with all of you, so I will not confirm no deny anything. That is part of his personal life and I will leave him to answer that for you whenever he feels like it."

@Martin CZ Mk 2 007
@Daisy CZ Mk 2 006
@Rolland CZ M1 002
@James CZ MK3 005
@Xavier Varanin
@Northstar
@JerrickShado
@The Onyx
@Darren Shaw

"Fair enough, well I'm in. I don't know about being a leader, but put me and Rolland together as a team, nothing Will stand in our way." He lacked size but made up for it in speed. him and Rolland fit well together. "We wont be dropping out of ships will we?" Many of the Czars didn't have a funny bone, so Jerrick was the funny jabbering man always.

The sounds of armor clanked down the hall almost with a thud, after a few moments a man in full armor without a helmet on walked into the room. He had fair white pale skin with jet black hair and brown eyes. He was monsterous in every sense of the word and looked like he could all but eat everyone in the room. It was James, a clone from a rather person who the empire may or may not of had a history with. But if Jerrick took a look at him he was easily recognized. It was Parker only bigger, meaner, and a lot scarier. "I heard from down the hall." he said with a charming sweet smile on his face

"Yoy need an arny then join the war, i can tell you this you have my blades but the military cant be sending its best troops on a suicide mission. I'm James by the way, you must be shaw and Onyx. The sith outnumber the empire, we can't go out and be your personal lackies but we will fight if you need us." he looked over to Jerrick and smiled a bit he had heard of the first Czar ever made, he was tiny in comparison to himself but James didn't judge. "Nice to meet you One." he said to him. Unlike all the other Czars in the room James was the biggest and also the most advanced

@[member="JerrickShado"]

"PARKER!!!!!!!" he yelled with his hands in the air. "I HEARD YOU DIED IN A GLORIOUS FIRE!!!" he had to look way up just to see the mans face. "GOD YOURE HHUGE!!" he was extremely glad to see his old friend alive still. it had been a sad time to hear of his death. "What happen?" he asked in a much lower voice.

Onyx grinned under his mask. Though when Darren spoke out against the Mandalorian idea Onyx changed to a small smile. As James spoke Onyx shook his head. "Don't let your companies ego blind you." Onyx stepped froward and put his hands behind his back.

"You may be one of the best but that doesn't mean shab1 in the end." Slowly he started pacing. With his mask it was hard to tell where exactly he was staring. His cold eyes stayed on James, never breaking him. "The Empire is filled with monsters who have pride. Their journey for power is what makes them weak. They think they can take any enemy that strikes them... However we won't strike them, well, not directly anyways. See they haven't faced small groups of highly trained soldiers who use guerrilla warfare. We can easily cripple them from several strikes at key points.."

Onyx, while speaking, walked around the whole table. Finally ending back beside Darren, he finished his speech, "My various contacts can easily get us behind enemy lines... from there, it's up to all of us to win this war."

"Oh trust me, i know how it feels to be punched into a wall." he said turning his direction to @[member="Darren Shaw"] who had fought ina frinedly match a long time. He walked back into the group next to Parker, and Rolland. Now this was a party!

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"You want us to go behind sith lines and fight them on their turf?" Zach chuckled again, pulling out his knife he began to play with it slightly. "Sounds like a frakking suicide mission. There's what, nine maybe ten of us versus an army with an Inteligence network and their own military. I say our best bet is to fight this head on with the republic and the mandos." Zach said to onyx and shaw. He was a good soldier did what he was told but that was just asking to get killed. "What makes you and snow white over der so qualified." chuckling afterward he contined to mess with his knife

@[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="The Onyx"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom