Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amongst Freinds (meeting)

Onyx smirked. Lifting his hands he lowered his his. Slowly he removed his helmet. His face was revealed. His neck and most of his head were robotic wires and metal. His bright yellow eye and bright blue eye, blue because it was synthetic, scanned the room. "Because," he started, his voice revealed to be raspy without his helmet, "I beat the Emperor in combat before... I can do it again..."

Turning to Darren he continued, "Darren here is infamous throughout the Empire because of his expertise with the force... Together the two of us can destroy the Emperor...." He turned his face back to the men. "All we need is some highly trained killers to help us reach him."

Rolland stood there and grabbed Jerrick after his little outburst. "That's not who you think it is. It's a clone, a mark three czar. They are born into the program." he said to Jerrick trying to calm him. Truth was Rolland never talked anyone like that except for Jerrick he was all he had in this galaxy and he would hate to see him down. "Whoever you think that this they are gone now." hopefully Jerrick would understand. Compared to James they were not as advanced. Czars one through four were still only the mark one variants and Jerrick had been away for a while. The good doctor was busy in his absence

@[member="JerrickShado"]

"What?" he said stunned. This was not his old friend? This was alot to take in a such a few short mintues. "Why..why didnt i hear about this?" Martin was mouthing off to Darren which was a horrible idea in his head. "Darren here, and if Onyx is who i think he is, could kill us all before we knew it. Me' and Rolland went toe to toe with Darren, never stood a chance." HE said boasting for the two force users. Rolland had always been a good brother, and he knew he was only protecting him from emotions. he sighed.
@[member="The Onyx"]
@[member="Darren Shaw"]
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]

Onyx smirked. Slowly he put his gear back on. "Time for you all to make a choice. To stand with us against the darkness or bow and submit to it! Just know," Onyx said as his voice grew grim, "if you are not with us then you will be considered our enemy and we will not hesitate to kill you the next we meet...."

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
"Well there's a few things we need to consider. If this does go off like it should then what's in it for us? You two are just going to rule the sith empire and do what with it?" Daisy was normally quiet but she had to voice her opinion here. They weren't exactly clear on what they would do if by the long shot this did work out would go. They had to put the empire before some greedy ex sith's intentions first. How would this benefit the empire and make it worth the men and women they would clearly lose along the way. "You two need to tell us your plans if you do rule the sith." she demanded them to know before she sent out with her brothers to die @[member="The Onyx"] @[member="Darren Shaw"]

Onyx shook his head. "We won't rule. After taking control we will dismantle it piece by piece. Every sith will be executed and any one who opposes us will die." Onyx moved in closer so everyone could hear the next part, "You will all receive a small fortune for your work. The Sith Empire has plenty of resources as well... if you would rather, instead of the creds, take information then you can."

James looked at the little czar who acted like he knew him, when in truth he had not the slightest idea of what he was talking about. Refocusing he aimed his attention to the two men running the operation. "You have to understand that this is about more than just our lives. We are talking about the lives of everyone in this galaxy and the citizens of the empire. You must understand this." he said again to get his point across. He didnt want to upset the two men but this was a major change of events and could change the galaxy for better or worse.

The eight foot czar sighed then chuckled once, this would be a hell of a ride if upper management approved this. "The emperor needs to clear this op before we go. Without him our hands our tied." hopefully they understood that. The emperors word was god and they had to listen to them

I smiled as Onyx looked to be taking some heat as well. With all of the questions he was answering, I just had to smile. "We know the costs." I stood myself up so I could match to some of their height, "If we knew that this was a lost cause then we wouldn't try. And if you have been paying attention to the Holoweb, you would know that the Empire is getting hit hard. It has been for the past few years. In and out of treaties with the Mandos, and the Jedi. Then attacking the Jedi, only to be hit back by the Jedi and the Mandos?"

I smiled and shook my head. "Everyday this war has dragged on, the rules change. One day they could be the most powerful empire in the Galaxy, the next, being attacked by all corners. Instead of making another faction to tank through the lines of defences, we are going to piggy back on the others, scoot right on by the others, and make our way straight to the Emperor where we can take him from this throne, only to destroy the retched SOB. We do not want to rule, as some say, absolute power, absolutely corrupts. We are here for the attack and to leave ruins, not to build in his place."

Onyx smirked once more as Darren furthered his point. "This is a New Dawn, a dawn free of the Sith Empire! And we will be the ones to lead the revolution!"

Onyx stepped back in his original spot. He knew that they won over some of the soldiers. He only hoped they would be dedicated.

Matreya

Penumbra hid from the group the entire time they spoke, feeling no need to intrude. But then the plan was laid, and when they finished speaking he revealed himself to them, "Only a few here will know me. I am Czar every bit as much as you all here, save I am Hand of the Fringe. This will not stop me from coming to the aid of my brothers here." He said, first gesturing to Shaw and Onyx, both of which he knew really well and would trust with his life, "As well as you all. I gave Krasnican my word, I would aid you all. So a stealth master, lightning master, and karkin Onyx here, plus you all? What do you all say? Down to let another join in on the fun?"

@[member="The Onyx"] @[member="Darren Shaw"] @[member="James CZ MK3 005"] @[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"]

Matreya

(Was late behind you guys so just gonna do varanin and Northstar together.)
Both Northstar Zero Three, and Varanin Zero Four sat quietly the entire time. Both shocked to see a man whom was never there appear suddenly. But they didn't shift, for Varanin knew of his people's Hand. He was disputed to be the greatest stealth master in history, though that was more or less unproven against the greats, other then Ember. Surprisingly he was only here to volunteer..

"I'm in." Zero Three said.

"Me as well." Zero Four added, saluting the men.

Daisy CZ Mk 2 006

D
"Xavier, North." daisy said to the mark one Czars. They were truly magnificent and daisy could feel the force powers that radiated off of them. But when it came to the shadow master he was truly amazing. Now they could pull off this mission with Zaiden behind them. They had the training and they had the power all they needed was a plan. Daisy say back to listen to what their next move was

Martin CZ Mk 2 007

M
"So what's our first move Snow white and Mr.Roboto" Martin asked the men as he span the knife around in his hand. They needed a first move if they were actually going to pull this off. Marcus needed to say something though, this might come as a bit of a shocker to the two men and everyone else in the room. "you two need to rule the empire. There's always going to be sith and a sith empire but you all need to realize that. Even if they are taken down piece by piece." the man gripped his knife tight then stabbed it into the ground. "Their like roaches, they just keep coming back. So you need to make sure their aggression is displaced."

I smiled as Onyx made his rendition of "The New Dawn." and I smiled, knowing that we would use that for something later. Maybe a Ship or a Movement name? Ether way it fit what we wanted. With two more men saying that they would join, and then Zaiden, now the Hand of the Fringe appearing like always out of the shadows as though he were born from them, Spoke that he would be helping us. I nodded my head. Knowing that the company that we "shared" would come in handy in the next few months. Nodding my welcome to him. I smiled. All three of the Masters in the room had a reason to hate the Empire. maybe with Zaiden and Onyx in some relation with the Fringe armies, that could be our way in.

my mind raced in plans over plans, but I didn't want to make plans, because if they were to go wrong, then all hell would break loose. Looking to Zack as he spoke I smiled. "We need resources. So if we hit mines and factories. We can get the supplies we need. From there, we need to rally others. Because only a team of what, just under a Dozen, will not fight an entire army of Force users, and stormtroopers. For now, We split up and gather everything you can. Zaiden as hand, you mind if we have help from Karde, and her fringe units? Czars, get troops, weapons and anyone else you think that could aid us. Onyx and I will be doing the same, but for the higher ups."

@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"], @[member="Daisy CZ Mk 2 006"], @[member="Northstar"], @[member="Penumbra"], @[member="The Onyx"], @[member="James CZ MK3 005"], @[member="JerrickShado"]

Matreya

"My squad," At these words, his cloak behind himself dropped revealing 5 hardened warriors. Men he trained himself, fought beside, and trusted with more then his life - he trusted them with Ashin's, "Are all we will have access to. I am not backed by the Fringe in this decision. But I know you all are now additional members of my family so I have to aid when needed. Stealth is my forte, else could I have gotten by super enhanced warriors and masters alike? With my men?"

Pausing to let this settle in he began, "With these warriors and myself, I can move us into the scene without being spotted. The attack is sprung, when the battle seems desperate suddenly the tides turn. What do you think?"

Romeo Sin

R
Sin walked in among giants. Giants with a grudge against the sith.
Am I to late to partake?" He asked walking in he knew two men.
@The Onyx
@[member="Martin CZ Mk 2 007"]
He had heard of the others, and spoken briefly to @[member="Darren Shaw"] at one point as well.
"I do not die easily, and I am not as strong as you, but I am willing, and able." He bowed before the giants if the force, and war.

He didn't know how to be leader in war, only a operative of mass destruction, maybe that was a good thing still. "Rolland and I can do some heavy damage teaming up on enemies. He tends to...throw me at people. So I throw people at him in regulation. I have not fought with the rest of our Czars, but I'm highly confident of their skills. Use them to attack the siths big force users, and jump in for the kill." He spoke up after the figure walked in ignoring him.
@[member="Darren Shaw"]
@The Onyx
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

I smiled as the squad of Zaidens men came out of nowhere as he much so did. With these group of men at out side, I knew that we had a better chance than before. I knew that all of them would fill their part. With the role of the fighters that Zaiden had offered I nodded my head. "I very good idea, however, that will have to wait until we have more. Becuase we need a main attack group to grab attention, for us to go and fight, then when we need them most, you pop into the room with your troops."

Turning to jerrick, I smiled. Walking to him I placed a hand on his shoulder. "Then you will learn just like I have. My first time in leading a group of men was on a fort. Now, you may learn to do the same. I have a feeling that you will do fine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom