- Intent: To expand and update a sub
- Image Credit: Detective Pikachu
- Canon: N/A
- Permissions: N/A
- Links: N/A
- Name: Ami-Su
- Designation: Semi-Sentient
- Average Lifespan: 25 years
- Estimated Population: Inter-Planetary
- Description: Small and furry, with varying shades of their fur over pink skin and with large eyes that belay a small amount of intelligence. THeir fur can change color depending on if they have bonded with a force user or a normal being same as the small patterns that appear on their tails.
- Breathes: Type I
- Average Height of Adults: .5m
- Average Length of Adults: N/A
- Skin color: Pink
- Hair color: White to black
- Distinctions: Puffy cheeks, differentiating colors, soft fur
- Races: No large distinctions worth noting, the different colors are just random from genetics
- Force Sensitivity: Low
- Strong teeth
- Makes great pets and companion
- Very energetic
- Dainty claws
- Lack of Nightvision
- Cannot survive the cold
- Low intelligence
- Diet: Omnivore: Standard food groups
- Communication: Squeaks
- Technology level: They do not use technology
- Religion/Beliefs: They do not really have a culture, living in the forests and cities going through the trashes or the vegetation. They are not a violent species but that doesn't mean they won't defend themselves, they are not a smart species but seem to understand commands much like a dog can. THey have been adopted aand moved around the galaxy being brought to the jedi world of Ahch-To and Atrisia as a comon pet given to children and padawans. Being able to be bonded with animal friendship when a padawan is age ten.
- General behavior: A vary gentle species in the Asobi system, their disposition of being friendly to anything that has food so they can get it has made them household pets and friends. Their seemingly great intelligence to some.... well is a farce they in truth aren't smart they like much like dogs and understand tones of the voice more then anything. This makes them seem hurt or sad when yelled at or dopey and happy when being pet. Out in the wild they gather together for warmth and in small packs to live together and prevent predators from picking them off in small numbers. Their teeth are dainty and sharp like tiny needle pricks, their claws not good for much else then catching some surfaces. Their different colors of fur can vary greatly depending on where they are and be made to blend in with nature to protect themselves.
The Ami are a great example of the diversity of the Asobi system and how strange it can be, their purpose is in the general ecosystem and as a part of the great food chain that has the larger creatures finding their nests, finding them and devouring them but not out of malice. They are much like the creatures in the under ground and live their lives happily.
When they were found by researchers and scientists who examined them they were diverse usually solving their maze puzzles and respond well to their commands but not showing problem solving or reasoning. This is why they could be kept as pets and not be considered fully sentient, their small hands being unable to use tools or voices being able to preform speech was another. At times it seemed like their ability to store nuts in their cheeks was important but they would just smile and protect their food.
As time went on in the Asobi system the creatures spread out more and more through the planets and environments generating themselves into a variety of colors and being bred differently, their evolution over time making ones in the city a little pudgier and less muscled to go with the wider array of food they could find. The ones in the forests and outside world having coarser hair but developing colors more to their environment to blend in.
With the attacks in the asobi system the Ami-Su along with several others were brought to other worlds and repopulated... the adorable little creatures being rescued by the jedi and raised by them to repupulate. With work though they were found to be able to bond with animal friendship to padawans and jedi masters being able to accompany them on missions and outings... serving as loyal companions who could also rest on their shoulders.