Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ambition & Avarice | First Order Dominion of Tibrin Hex

Praetorian Initiate
Objective I
Equipment | Floppy sun hat, denim shorts and chiffon blouse, piña colada
Location | An out of the way cabana, Resort grounds, Tibrin
Allies | First Order; [member="Eighth Guard"] (directly bothering!)
Enemies | Uptight Ren [member="Madelyn Lowe"] (enemy of fun)
Status | Trying not to burst into a giggle fit
oE8nQeb.png

[SIZE=11pt]As the blonde has mostly lived an austere existence, or she was always involved on various assignments as the First Order expanded its borders, this only made it the second time Marriskcal was allowed a taste of alcohol. And by now, the liquor she had imbibed has seeped through and has somewhat loosened most of her restraints, making her feel inexplicably giddy and exceedingly cheery.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Even then, she knew Eight well enough by now to find herself tensing when she heard the manner in which he uttered her name in that particular lilt, conscious of the older male’s wicked sense of humour and his penchant for teasing her. “You can’t just say that to me!” she exclaimed, her face heating up even more at the compliment. She averted her eyes and refused to meet his gaze as she placed her drink down by the small table between their seats, hiding her face behind both of her hands. “Especially when I’m not prepared…” she mumbled petulantly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]And oh, did she have words for the older male…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]… If not for the stranger that has appeared before them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]She peeked up at the dark clad and blonde haired woman from between her fingers. Perhaps if the alcohol was not affecting her as much as it was beginning to, she would be slightly more concerned about the cool tone in which the other was levelling towards her. But as she was beginning to lower her hands to take a better look at the other woman, Marriskcal felt the flicker of a familiar aura stretching out from beside her and the without another word exchanged between them, the heavy canvas fell, separating the bureaucrat on the outside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]A bright startled laughter escaped the blonde as she returned her companion’s glance with a conspiratorial grin of her own, her earlier embarrassment forgotten in her amusement at Eight’s audacity.[/SIZE]

"Lothia" TK-0023
Tibrin, Koco Cabana Resort, Beach
Nearby: [member="Rolf Amsel"], [member="Lydia Camden"], [member="Madelyn Lowe"], [member="Seto Du Couteau"], [member="Eighth Guard"], [member="The Major"], [member="Clehid"], [member="Odile Kimura"]
Interacting With: [member="Seto Du Couteau"]

"That's the hardest thing with you people, you can never be too certain with Spooks and Ren whether or not they're being honest." Lothia explains her suspicion and perhaps the discerning person could appreciate that suspicion that hinted towards a deeper intellect beyond that of a simple Stormtrooper, her skin noticeably turning a very subtle scarlet beneath the sun's rays cooking in the heat. The enigma that is the force gathered tightly around Lothia and being in such close proximity to the woman it was difficult to ignore for a trained force sensitive. The droid whizzes back out over the water and her Emerald Spheres track Spot with a paranoid accuracy watching it descend beneath the waves the unsung war hero breathed a sigh of relief returning attention to Seto she pushes up off of the sand with both feet her own crown rising above his own noticeably dwarfing the young man slightly bringing her gaze down upon him.

Inclining her crimson-hair covered head somewhat and offering up a respectful 'Hmph' at the Ren's courtesy Lothia couldn't help but relent in her animosity even if it is a small reduction in outward hostility from the bipedal she-wolf. "On a planet like this I'll cook in the sun long before I succumb to boredom I'm not some Security Bureau desk jockey shuffling papers in some cubicle. I was already interested in diving those tunnels you can tag along if you want Seto but please don't do anything.....Reckless" Lothia with one hand reaches down to the hem around waist of the Indigo top closely fitting to her shoulders and pulls it clear up over her head and leaves it in the sand, revealing the details of the First Order manufactured and issued form-fitting armour weave bodysuit beneath. Lothia had performed dives in it before during training exercises so she's confident that despite its' protective nature she can maintain positive buoyancy.

Even as Lothia arches her feet and slides out of those unlaced black utilitarian boots she maintains the noticeable vertical advantage over Seto, producing a small A99 aquata rebreather from one of her jeans' pockets before dropping them into the sand revealing that the Stormtrooper's bodysuit covered every inch of skin including the hands and feet only stopping shy of her jaw where one could easily concluded would be where the helmet would create its' hermetic seal. "I'll give you this for free: Don't try and dive to a depth greater than thirty meters, if we do and need to ascend follow my movements I'd rather not have to deal with you having a stroke or going into cardiac arrest. A Knight of Ren dropping dead beside me with the history I've got looks bad, okay?" Snapping her neck left-to-right Lothia gently places the Aquata rebreather between her lips and feels the oxygen force its' way through her throat into the lungs unpleasantly, with that she takes steps towards the Ocean and feels it wash up cooly up over her feet through the thermally insulated bodysuit.

Objective: Have fun
With: Primat Ren
Nearby: [member="Lydia Camden"] [member="TK-0023"] [member="Odile Kimura"] [member="Clehid"] [member="The Major"] [member="Rolf Amsel"] [member="Madelyn Lowe"] [member="Marriskcal Lati"] [member="Seto Du Couteau"] [member="Eighth Guard"]

Varas sipped from the straw of a frosty pina colada. “It’s sweet.” Her smile attested to the fact that she enjoyed it very much. “Like you,” the Knight said as she leaned over so no one would hear that proclamation. She had tried the coconut-flavored drink one previous time when she’d gone gambling on Pho during a reckless phase where she would sneak out of the Mustafar castle and carouse the night away.

Freckles had emerged on her pale skin from the bright sun which bathed the colorful resort in a golden light. With her slender fingers, she plucked a sliver of pineapple off of the glass rim and placed it in her mouth.

“And I think you’re saying it right? But can you say it in Tibranese?” She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth, mimicking the strange language of the Ishi Tib.

Varas wore a striped romper with a black, bandeau bikini underneath, but her skin was still relatively alabaster due to the amount of time the two Ren spent training indoors or out on the field in full armor. Still her dark locks were wavy and sun-kissed, bringing out the half-Hapan radiance in her demeanor. She wore her mother’s grace well today and felt only mildly clumsy compared to her normal awkwardness in social situations.

“What should we do today? I hear there’s a jungle nearby.” The brunette clone swirled the little umbrella around in her drink, realizing that it was quite strong for the day. She resolved to have only one so that she and Primat, who looked quite adorable in a casual denim shirt and shorts, could explore the resort and go exotic bird-watching.

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
Objective: Trying not to stir up trouble.
Equipment: Out-of-fashion swimwear.

oE8nQeb.png

“Something’s amiss” Luther said, sitting upright in bed. “What!” Tia rose from her sleeping position, suddenly alert. Luther smiled. “Nothing is going wrong”. She groaned and lay back down, but not before punching him solidly in the arm. “I’m serious” Luther continued. “It’s unusual for things to be this quiet. I keep expecting armoured Mandalorians to burst through the door, or a Jedi infiltrating the resort or-” Tia threw a pillow at his head, ending his monologue with a soft 'Thwuump'.

He chuckled and rose from the bed. His muscles burned and ached with a now familiar pain. “Time for meds” he muttered, walking to the en-suite. He splashed his face with water and pulled a large syringe from a bag. He stabbed the needle into his abdomen and depressed the plunger, unable to avoid a gasp as the chemical took hold. The pain flared to a blinding level and his muscles tensed before it all suddenly fled. Feeling limber and more like himself, he started to get ready.

“Last chance to join me” he shouted to Tia in the other room. All he received was a muffled groan from a face buried in a pillow. Luther rolled his eyes. She wasn’t a morning person. He popped his contacts in, retrieved his diving gear and was out the door.

- - - - -​
He’d spent the previous day observing the comings and goings of staff, carefully formulating his plan. He left his room he made his way to reception. He feigned interest in the tours on display behind the man and stole his keycard while he turned to grab a brochure of nearby wineries.

Luther noticed the man rarely used the card, except when on break. The sudden influx of guests would hopefully keep him rooted to the desk. The strode through the resort, narrowly dodging an angry-look [member="Madelyn Lowe"]. He was following the route a staff member took last time Luther asked for access to the reef. The walked quickly towards the portal, skirting around [member="Varas Ren"] and [member="Primat Ren"]. Fortunately for Luther, the two were too deep in conversation to question why his was breaking into the staff area.

He pushed through the door and emerged 2 minutes later, four thin bands clenched in his hand. He replaced the stolen card as the receptionist dealt with a particular difficult customer. Luther made his way to the beach and grinned at his little prize. It was a simple waterproof band which gave him permission to dive at the beach. He could have bought one, of course, but the price was ludicrous and Luther wasn’t a fan of paying exorbitant fees just to swim.

- - - - -​
He donned most of his gear before heading to the diving spot. He approached [member="TK-0023"] and [member="Seto Du Couteau"], taking note of their naked wrists. “Not planning on diving are you?” he said sternly, imitating one of his uptight colleagues. “You can’t without the proper band”. He maintained the harsh expression until his face broke out with a smile. “Fortunately for you, the Bureau provides” he said, chucking a band to each of them. “You’ll just have to put up with me tagging along”.

Seto Du Couteau, Ren
Equipment: Spot Droid Gauntlet Controls
Objective 1: Koco Cabana
In the Vicinity: @TK-0023 | [member="Luther Ando"]

B8J6JgQ.png

Seto nodded, his eyes softened even more with an understanding of her skepticism towards those with power both usual and not. He had been trained to never put more trust than what he could afford to lose, and no doubt survival in such a galaxy does not favor the too trusting type. Shame really. He mused as he felt the Force around him flicker, but he held himself back to examine any further, even a quick prod of the Force on his part would forever close this fragile bridge he wanted to construct with the Trooper. Even if she knew I was Force prodding or not.

"Wonderful!" Seto declared, he clapped both hands together once and nodded vigorously, "-I am grateful for your concern and I'm certain nothing too adventurous will occur in our dive," Seto added with a toothy grin, now he imagined how the Galaxy around him would make him pay dearly for tempting fate.

As he moved along side TK Twenty Three, Seto looked up to his new diving partner "-My droid, Spot, will let us know if any volcanic activity begins to cause any danger. It'll let me know on my controls and grab us if things get even more dangerous." Seto explained. He took note of the woman's body suit and slight concern crept it's way into Seto's head as he wondered if perhaps he should have brought more than just he droid with him. Ah, it'll be good practice to rely on myself. Seto tossed the concern out of his head, after all he survived with the armor before, not like he was about to enter a war zone here.

Seto took another step before he snapped around to address a new person that had approached them, and with restrictions. Seto gave the Bureau Agent a quizzical look of disbelief, "I guess I missed part in the mission debriefing." Seto joked, he bowed once and strapped the band on his wrist. "-But the more the merrier as the saying goes," Seto added as he welcomed their third diving partner.

"Lothia" TK-0023
Nearby: [member="Luther Ando"], [member="Seto Du Couteau"]
Interacting With: [member="Luther Ando"], [member="Seto Du Couteau"]

The sound of a firm agent's voice reaches Lothia's ears forcing those Emerald Spheres in their sockets to roll around with a slight rotation of head mimicking the movement of those orbs, taking the Aquata rebreather from her mouth Lothia keeps a powerful grip around the small item before answering the question and offering one of her own. "Yeah I am, going to stop me?" Biting back bitterly the she-wolf shoots a deeply irritated glare over her left-shoulder towards the voice's source. The Stormtrooper Sergeant studies the man and is forced unusually to crane her head up towards the clouds rolling across an azure sky to meet Luther's gaze. "Lucky me." With overt sarcasm Lothia effortlessly catches the band and turns her eyes' glare onto the band, silently wondering if it had been modified by the shadowy Security Bureau. Quietly the Master Sergeant wordlessly broods on her disdain which urges in a compulsion for Lothia to discard the band and for a moment she glibly considers discarding it into the tide. Heaving out a weary sigh Lothia studies the man's features albeit this time more intimately examining the man's muscle definition which she thought exhibited a mass and definition not characteristic of most agents, completely oblivious that Luther had once been one of the 'famous' ALPHA Death Troopers although she privately believed them to be freakish monsters. Lothia had heard as many Stormtroopers the disturbing rumours surrounding the Supersoldiers: That they didn't hesitate to kill their own if necessary, needless to say the rumours portrayed them as hell-bent psychos.

Not that Lothia thought about them often only when she pondered at what ruthless lengths the First Order's brass will go to in order to achieve victory, although in a Post-Gulag plague galaxy she accepted that an extreme amount of determination and sometimes even harsh decisions were necessary to ensure the continuation of Civilisation. There was a limit though and the Supreme Leader and many of Central Command's figures had crossed it in their careers, if the Crimson-haired she-wolf could make the decision they'd all be buried on a remote world and left in stasis. Lothia finally slides her left-wrist through the band and doesn't bother to convey a gesture of appreciation, she would have dived regardless as a spiteful snug to display her contempt although the man had a certain moving charm about him. "I guess exploring the caves with a Spook and Ren is better than doing it alone." Lothia's teeth snap together on the last vowel adjusting the band carefully as to be secure although her tone while biting retains Lothia's characteristic cool and sardonic dryness. "So spook, what's your name? And not the alias or assumed name the damn bureau issued you with." Whatever answer Luther was going to answer with truthful or not the woman had already dismissed as a lie, for her trust was strictly earned and it was better to view strangers even within the First Order with suspicion, and in Lothia's mind especially those from among the Ren and Bureau's ranks for cunning and duplicitousness are their hallmarks.

Lothia's body is possessed by a certain icy coldness with the incorporeal force being disturbed by a probing from one whom served the base and vile Supreme Leader, for a moment she struggles to breathe as it passes over her like a bedsheet; absolutely suffocating. "Be mindful of the darkness' presence Valora, permit it not to tempt you towards anger." Satyek's voice reverberates through Lothia's soul and although the two are seperated by several kilometres the latter hears the former's guttural voice with a clarity matched only by Tibrin's ocean, their bond's strength far exceeding that of the typical and achieved due to the a powerful connection with the force both shared. Pivoting in her feet Lothia turns in the ocean's direction and gives a nod towards an aqua-coloured horizon. Heaving up the pleasant lukewarm tropical air of Tibrin up through her nostrils she releases it from lungs with an intoxicating ecstasy washing over her body; a Teras Kasi breathing excercise used to help find the practitioner's 'centre'.

Location| Resort, Tibrin
Objective| Have fun

Equipment| Ballistic Knife | Outfit | Aviator Sunglasses w/blue lenses | Camera(On table)
With| [member="Varas Ren"]
Nearby| [member="Lydia Camden"] | [member=TK-0023] | [member="Odile Kimura"] | [member=Clehid] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Madelyn Lowe"] | [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | [member="Seto Du Couteau"] | [member="Eighth Guard"]

Status| Gleeful
Page_divider_with_gradient.png

Primat's left hand went up towards his face, two of his fingers wrapped around the bridge of his blue-lens aviator sunglass which conected each side-frame together to form one pair of glasses. He pulled the sunglasses up and over his eyes, setting them in his wavy brown hair. Turning his head to the left, his glacier eyes 'sparkled' as he watched Varas as she spoke. And a red blush took to his cheeks at her comment about the Pina Colada and him being sweet just like it. He liked her comment and couldn't help but smile in response to it. Though, he was annoyed at himself, however. Due to the fact that he should have come up with that to say that to her, he never was good with compliments. But Primat hoped that she had seen the look he had given her, it had been a look if be wonderment and just...joy at being here with her. It felt strange to be with her in a more public setting where First Order personnel were, though it felt all the more enticing when they would try to sneak in a kiss or two in secret.

"Oh hell no, I have trouble talking as I do normally," Primat replied to the question from Varas with a wink and an amused laugh which fell from his lips. He grinned at her sheepishly when he heard her click her tongue against the roof of her mouth, trying to mimic the unique language of the Ishi Tib. Even though he wasn't one for trying out new languages, especially when he didn't know what to say or do at all...he wanted to just give Varas the benefit of hearing him try at least. Hesitantly, he tried to click his tongue against the roof of his mouth. Though unlike how Varas had done it, his try wasn't rhythmic at all nor cohesive at all as he struggles to do it which was much to the embarrassment of the young Disciple of Ren. "Haha, see I told you!"

"A jungle, really? We should defeitely go out then and explore, see what trouble we can get into...alone," Primat said with a small quiet laugh with a mischievous grin on his face. He wasn't really hinting at anything, he just wanted to see how Varas reacted to what he had said and the grin on his face. Then he started back on speaking. "Yeah exploring the jungle would definitely be fun to do together. We could also try and go out to the warm sand beaches and in the water, I mean, hell I could show you how to find and catch a starfish easily without any 'special' equipment." Looking around cautiously, Primat leaned in close to Varas pressing his lips softly against her forehead before pulling away. Lucky for the pair, nobody was around to see the kiss. He had just had an itch to kiss her right now because of how cute she looked. Especially with the freckles that dotted her cheeks and nose, it just made her seem...like a different person with those freckles. "And hey, I really like your freckles. I think you look cute with some freckles on your face!"

Eyros

The Clanless
The bar that he so desperately sought had finally allowed him to reach it, an anchor away from the constantly clingy hands of the diplomatic high-coats that were everywhere on this damn planet.
He held up a finger and drew the attention of the bar tender, a young attractive woman clearly on the payroll of the First Order.
“Something strong and in a fancy cup with one of those little umbrellas.” He caught himself saying, knowing that she had probably heard that order twelve hundred times today. She however did as was requested and within several moments that were used to mix the drink she served it on a little black napkin.
“Thank you.” He tipped. After all you should always tip your bartender.

The drink was indeed strong. A whiskey, Corellian maybe? It had been mixed through with a local fermented fruit that had a crisp finish like the apple cider made by the Mandalorian clans on Dxun in the past. Even the fruit it was garnished with added a sweet finish to the harsh taste.
He turned towards the people around him, leaning against the bar like a man who knew his position of power.

All around names began to appear over people’s heads, information flying across his vision as his cybernetics clicked into play. He had to seep an eye out after all. He was on the clock.

Lucius Draugh

L
Objective 2

The Ishi Tib were a useful species. Strategic, good for managerial positions, even logistics in the military. And Lucius had a vision to best employ the Ishi Tib into the folds of the First Order. First, however, he'd use their expertise on their very own world.

Architectural design.

"The Defense Ministry will be constructing a military academy here," Lucius explained as he spoke to one of Tibrin's officials. Jek, if he recalled the name correctly. "With your people as a guiding hand for designs," he adds shortly after. Best to be forthcoming and polite he had learned serving underneath the Supreme Commander.

"6.7 kilometres to the North-East is an ideal location, if you would like to see for yourself, Mister Lucius."

"Excellent!" He answered, perhaps a little too enthusiastically. "My driver will just need the coordinates," he says as they stopped in front of a speeder.

Objective: Trying not to stir up trouble Too late.
Equipment: Out-of-fashion swimwear.

oE8nQeb.png
He felt the warm sun at his back, the coarse grains of sand beneath feet. The beach was scenic, to say the least, though it was marred by a fiery red-head. She was grounding her teeth so loud he almost felt the need to call a dentist. Clearly, she didn’t like him.

‘She looks familiar’ he thought, before finally making the connection. “I’m @TK-0023” he started. “Oh wait, my mistake. That’s you” He tried (and failed) to keep a smug look of his face. “We’ve met at least once before, Lothia, you helped extract my team on Dagobah”. Honestly, he would have forgotten her if not for the Bureau. Her dossier was always scrutinized further during operations, mostly due to a stunt she pulled as a kid. “And I’m sure you’ve passed me in mess halls before. I don’t always dress like this, black suits me better”. His swimwear was hideous, but that was his fault for asking Tia to buy some on the way to the resort. She wore engineer overalls almost 24/7, so of course she’d have no concept of decent fashion.

He turned to the second of his new companions. “Ahhhh and you must be [member="Seto"] Du Conteau” This time his knowledge was stretched, but he was having too much fun with this ‘all-seeing agent’ persona. He desperately tried to recall the Ren’s dossier. “I hear we both have an early history in medicine” Luther continued. “We should talk sometime”. He’d spent his early youth as a medical intern with his Mother.

He turned to admire the swell of waves and the smell of beach air. “You can call me Luther, if you tire of spook or spy or whatever the new nickname is” he said. When he was a sergeant, his favourite term for a bureau was ‘Big Nose’, because they seemed to stick it into everyone’s business. The irony was not lost on him, and every morning checked the mirror to make sure his nose wasn’t growing longer.

But, he’d had enough of the pleasantries, and wanted action. “Are we going to swim or not? One of you lead on, I’ll follow close behind”.

Lucius Draugh

L
Objective 2

The Ishi Tib were glad to speak Basic, to have contact with the outer galaxy, it seemed. "Did the Galactic Alliance spend a lot of time on Tibrin, Jek?"

They were settled in the speeder by the time he had asked the previous question. They'd be where they needed to be in a few minutes, but Lucius was young, curious, and had a lot of questions. Outside the shadow of his ever watchful Master, he was able to indulge without negative consequences.

"Mm. No, Mister Lucius. Even at the height of the with your Empire, we were... Hardly visited. Maybe because there was nothing here."

Looking out the window and to the world beyond, he nodded his head, faintly seeing his reflection. "True enough," he says. There was plenty of water on the planet, but not much else. Young Lucius wasn't too into technology, and so he left the speculating to greater minds, but surely there couldn't be anything useful to do with all of that water.

"Do you teach? Or rather, have a head for war and strategy?"

Seto Du Couteau, Ren
In the Vicinity: [member="TK-0023"] | [member="Luther Ando"]

B8J6JgQ.png

Oh? Seto had very short dealings with anyone from the Bureau, almost nonexistent past simple Dataslate mission briefings. With the man's uncanny knowledge of both TK Twenty Three and Seto, the young Du Couteau gave an rather impressed expression. Granted he had once experienced a rather forceful mind read before, but even if the Inquisitor who had done so knew all about Seto, for this Bureau Agent to do so with memory and investigation. Well it Seto placed him on higher regards than the past Force Users, and certainly allowed Seto to brandish a smile.

He extended his arms to their fullest wingspan and Seto eyed the ocean for a tad before he raised an eyebrow at Luther and once towards TK Twenty Three and seriously considered if he should worry about an attempt on Luther's well being from the young Trooper. Then again, if you push enough buttons they might freeze up instead flaring up. Seto only chuckled as he moved closer to the water and with a thumbs up for the Agent, Seto called out, "-Our Fearless TK Twenty Three here will lead the way, let us hope we don't fall too behind."

Seto ran forward and with a jump that exceeded past normal, he released himself from the Force and broke through the water neatly. Perhaps a tad dangerous to dive without a re-breather, but Seto had already challenged himself to swim without one and his droid did scout out caverns with air pockets for him. The cold ocean water quickly shifted the young Du Couteau's outside body temperature, and with a grin Seto thanked his luck and began to swim further down as he allowed his Force senses to flare outwards and detect for any marine life.

Now where did Spot swim off to?

"Lothia" TK-0023
Nearby: [member="Luther Ando"], [member="Seto Du Couteau"]
Interacting With: [member="Luther Ando"], [member="Seto Du Couteau"]

Lothia's cool steely gaze stares at Luther with her expression remaining unflinchingly serious; it was one that many who had been confronted from the Woman found unsettling underlying an intense bravery possessed by the young albeit far from an inexperienced woman. Falling into a tense silence with fists loosely clenched hanging beside both thighs Lothia permits Luther to continue without interruption although her gaze never wavers and blinks with a painfully slow rhythm. The mention of 'Dagobah' brings forth memories of those who had died upon that world and she remains wordless while inwardly grappling with the despair that inaudibly beats against her soul sending a 'creak' through the force unconsciously not unlike that created when one stepped across wood floorboards. "I will commit your face to memory, although I can't remember every buckethead's name outside my Battalion who I come into contact with, I still don't know who you are exactly so you will answer my original question."

The Master Sergeant's voice commands powerfully in a cold downward and assured inflection upon her Imperial-sounding voice stained with the influence of Lothal and more specifically the large township of Kothal from which she originates. Even those she often defied had a difficult time not admiring Lothia's confident fearlessness, not every adolescent had the courage or resourcefulness to hold their overlord and sole provider at blaster-point before proceeding to steal and operate interstellar spacecraft. Indeed it was extraordinary in the extreme, truly the material from which an effective Bureau Agent or Knight of Ren could be produced although given Lothia's open disdain and animosity for not just those organisations but many others within the First Order including the Grand Moff's office none who are familiar with Lothia's file even bothered to make the proposition for refusal was as certain as the death of stars. Pushing the rebreather between her lips again Lothia gives the Ren a simple command. "Follow me, and stay close."

Wading through the tide that gently rolls up and down the shore Lothia's step sends small splashes of white-salt filled water across the rippling surface. Raising both knees high in each stride she noiselessly heeds the warning offered up by the stiff current dragging at legs. 'Is that a riptide? All the more reason to get under.' Lothia is well-versed in aquatic combat as Luther will be aware the woman is no mere Army Rifleman but a Special-Operations capable Stormtrooper who has completed more than three-dozen dives in her short life. The cool ocean water rises upto Lothia's shoulders and she jumps up off the sandbar beneath her feet and immediately begins carefully sliding her arms and legs through the water in what could be identified as a practised breaststroke. "Don't go down, you'll just eat sand we're too close to the shore." Lothia's courteously offers up the warning as Seto thoughtlessly overtakes the Sergeant and plunges with a zealous enthusiasm that she rolls her eyes towards. "Hmph, Typical."

skin, bone, and arrogance
"Oh, stop," Lydia said with a dismissive wave of her hand, her pale cheeks flushing at his goofy but endearing mock camera. "I'm a catalog model at best," she added, hoisting her beach tote onto one shoulder and adjusting her hat carefully. "Let's get going," Lydia agreed, and strolled out into the hall, waiting for [member="Rolf Amsel"] to lock up before she looped her arm through his lazily. A few moments later they emerged from the elevator into the large lobby. Guests were there, checking in, checking out, heading for the dining room or the coffee shop or the lounge. The colonel and the media heiress crossed the lobby towards the wide doors to the beach area.

The air had a certain salty tang to it as Lydia and Rolf walked along the boardwalk. "Now - when you say out to the bay -- are you talking about getting a boat? Or wading in the water? I could go either way -- although depending on how good their small-umbrella drinks are I may get too tipsy to drive a boat." They bellied up to the bar and Lydia picked up a small placard with the drinks menu.

"You know," Lydia said after a moment, handing the menu over to him. "The Mai Tai looks tremendous, but the Sullust Sling is calling my name. But I've got all day, maybe I'll try one of each." She took a handful of bar nuts from the nearby dish and popped one into her mouth. "What looks good to you? Ooh, these are spicy." Lydia held her hand out to Rolf, offering him some bar nuts.

With: [member="Primat Ren"]

But the pina colada was such a nice pairing with the sun and sand! Varas could not help but drink it too fast, giving herself a serious brain freeze more than once.

The brunette laughed at Primat’s attempt at the Ishi Tib tongue. “I’m not great with alien languages either, though I can speak a little Kaminoan.” It was a clone thing obviously.

The mischievous grin that her Brother gave her enticed her into considering another drink so she would eliminate the nagging worry that someone on the resort would see them carousing, eventually flirting more intimately and then kissing, but as Varas looked around them she noticed that no one really seemed to care. The location was so beautiful that all of the guests were absorbed into their own experiences - little attention was paid to the two handsome lovers. To punctuate this reckless feeling, Primat kissed her on the forehead causing her to give him the biggest smile.

“Thank you,” she said to the compliment, her hand touching her face where his lips had been. “I’m really interested to witness your starfish catching technique. Maybe I’ll take a holo of it for posterity,” she laughed, picking up her datapad. In addition to the physical sensations and emotional closeness that Primat provided, Varas felt she was growing into the woman she wanted to become, hoping to leave the awkward clone behind. She didn't want to leave this idyllic paradise, though it was inevitable.

Seto Du Couteau, Ren
In the Vicinity: @TK-0023 | [member="Luther Ando"]

B8J6JgQ.png

Seto swam further and into deeper waters, the nearby caverns were close but for a moment he enjoyed the view around him, there were a near impossible number of fish near. With a chuckle he kept himself steady as he waited for his droid to swim back to him, the little thing had spent some time investigating some strange seismic activity, but Spot had not given him any warning. So far so good, Seto mused, he turned around to see if the rest had caught up to his rather impatient start.

Regardless, Seto calmly remained underwater and with closed eyes he pulled himself into focus and mediated on his body. He slowly felt his body relax and his heartbeat slow, with a few more seconds Seto broke his concentration and quickly rose back up to the surface. He broke out and with his head out of the water, Seto breathed in deeply and simply waded for a few moments. Perhaps, with enough push and force to accelerate myself, Seto wondered how fast he could shoot himself through the water. While on the surface, he had a solid ground to push himself off and with the Force to aid with extra energy, but in water?

Another huge breath and Seto dove back down and nearly dodged underwater in time to miss his droid that abruptly skidded past Seto and shot through and up from the water. It didn't give Seto any warning or danger signs, but apparently its frantic beeps and low whistles indicated that something had attempted to eat it. The young Du Couteau forced down his laughter as he scanned the ocean around him, he couldn't see any fish large enough to not be scared of his droid, let alone attempt to eat it.

Well, let's see what else we find out here.

Lucius Draugh

L
Objective 2

The speeder came to a stop at the coordinates that Jek had offered his driver. They were on one of the larger bodies of land on Tibrin's surface. Lots of water, not a lot of land. The academy would let the Ishi Tib teach at what they excel at naturally. From Lucius' understanding it would be open to aspiring officers. Though Lucius was of the mind to extend the courtesy to the Auxiliary, a neglected aspect of the First Order Military.

Stepping out of the vehicle, Lucius helped out the older Ishi Tib with a smile, glad to be of aid.

"This is a good spot, I think... I don't know a lot about buildings, y'know."

"The academy will span multiple land masses, as my people have designed. Different branches as known by your military."

"Great," Lucius said, and a commlink was pulled from his belt. "I'll, uh, tell my superiors what's needed."

Location| Resort, Tibrin
Objective| Have fun

Equipment| Ballistic Knife | Outfit | Aviator Sunglasses w/blue lenses | Holo Camera(On table)
With| [member="Varas Ren"]
Nearby| [member="Lydia Camden"] | [member=TK-0023] | [member="Odile Kimura"] | [member=Clehid] | [member="The Major"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Madelyn Lowe"] | [member="Marriskcal Lati"] | [member="Seto Du Couteau"] | [member="Eighth Guard"]

Status| Gleeful
Page_divider_with_gradient.png

“I’m not great with alien languages either, though I can speak a little Kaminoan.”

Primat playfully rolled his eyes at Varas, being sure that she could see him roll his eyes at her with a playful smirk. He wasn't trying to be mean, but just poke a bit of fun and humor at her which was all. "Tsk, that one doesn't count. That's like me saying I can speak Basic.. But if you wouldn't mind, could you say something to me in Kaminoan...anything really," Primat questioned the female Knight of Ren curiously. Even though he had been joking around at her, he was sincere in wanting to know how much Kaminoan she spoke. He had never heard someone speak Kaminoan before, let alone seen one of those cloners people talked so much about that originated from Kamino. The young Disciple didn't have much to base what Varas said in Kaminoan off of, so he would find anything she said actually really good. At the sight of the big smile Varas gave him, he couldn't help but smile in response. So she did enjoy the kiss, good.

“I’m really interested to witness your starfish catching technique. Maybe I’ll take a holo of it for posterity,”

Primat's glacier blue eyes looked at Varas in surprise. He hadn't been serious when saying that he could catch a starfish. When he had lived on Tamora, he had on occasion caught a starfish or two by hand. Though that had been at the very least a decade ago, he had not tried to catch one recently at all. And to add on to that, he had only caught them by pure chance and luck alone. Primat wasn't being serious when telling Varas that he knew how to catch a starfish, though he didn't want to backtrack on what he had said to her, however. Brushing aside his worries, the young Disciple instead acted confident in his ability to capture a starfish. Especially if Varas was going to record it. He didn't want her to have a holo of him trying to catch a starfish and failing miserably. Mostly because he didn't want Varas to tease him about it, though that did seem amusing to Primat. "Wait really?! You're gonna record it! Well let's go then, and don't worry. I will catch a starfish just to prove you wrong!"

With: [member="Primat Ren"]

“Oh Primat, must you make me speak Kaminoan on the spot?”

Varas wrinkled her nose at him playfully, thought for a minute and said, “ La tee lo iiaa sotee so laso sodoh.” She let out a musical laugh and continued, “It means, I bet you can’t catch a sea-mouse, much less a starfish.

Sipping the rest of her pina colada so fast, her mouth on the straw made that rattling noise when only ice was left at the bottom of the glass, the brunette clone stood and said, “I saw some starfish earlier by those flat shoals. Race you?”

And without waiting for him to respond, Varas took off towards the water, feet kicking up behind her like a wild horse on the sand. She stopped when she got to the turquoise sea, turned around and waved her arms frantically, shouting, “There are like hundreds of them here! All different colors too!”

Close or afar, sweet or teasing, Varas was falling deeply for this man, and she wanted to make sure every second she spent with him on the resort was full of fun, pleasure and love. Their time together always felt incredibly short. How to make it last was a constant negotiation in her mind.

Objective: Don't Drown.
Equipment: Out-of-fashion swimwear - Diving Gear.

oE8nQeb.png
The water was cool but not cold, the perfect temperature. "How do they do it?" Luther muttered. He could swear that every beach-side resort had perfect water temperatures.

He observed [member="Seto Du Couteau"] swim gracefully through the clear-blue liquid. 'No rebreather, curious' Luther thought. He had it on good authority that all Ren were at least a little bit crazy, although perhaps force awareness allowed a different perspective on life.

[member="TK-0023"] looked on disapprovingly, no doubt frustrated by the Ren's playful nature. Luther wades further in, smiling, until a sickening feeling creeps into his stomach. His smile dropped, a shiver that had nothing to do with the temperature. The cause was small, a simple shudder from his thigh muscle. He swallowed, as a flood on memories entered his mind.

He'd swim often after he joined The Order. There was little to no opportunities for the activity on Belsavis, so he made up for a childhood of missed experience. It was that excitement that he had channeled when he awoke this morning.

But as he waded through the cool water, he was reminded of another experience.
- - - - -
Augments were heavy and not particularly buoyant. Turns out if you stuffed a human full of them, they sunk like a rock. Or least that’s what the Order decided after the testing.
The scientists couldn’t have a newly made Deathtrooper unable to swim, so he was chucked in the deepest pool and asked to swim out, time and time again. Luther had learned to fight calmly in every other type of situation, but nothing caused him panic like near-drowning.

After 27 failed attempts, resulting in Luther passing out 11 times, the Scientist conceded that the weight was a flaw of the operation and suggested to avoid large bodies of water.

- - - - -
He wasn’t a Deathtrooper anymore, and he had been extensively de-augmented, but that twinge in his thigh risked inducing a full panic. He breathed slowly, using the Bureau’s technique for clearing one’s mind.
He put in his rebreather, took a deep breath, and dived under the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom