Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright... Time For Business!

I know a number of you have seen me faffing around in the introduction thread, poking at the election results thread... and now I feel I need to do concrete IC things. At the minimum, I require...

1) Notation of where are we currently involved so I can stick my pointy nose in things,
2) Instructor(s), from whom I can acquire skills that I perceive as useful and in line with my existing skill sets, while I continue to improve on those existing skills, and...
3) General interaction with you all. This can take many different shapes. All in all, I'm open to a fair bit.

What I can provide to you is...

1) Well-written, decent-length posts,
2) My friendship (if you do not already have it!), and...
3) 200lbs of intelligent, predatory, sexy Richard Armitage.

I think this is a fair exchange. Whether you agree or not is irrelevant - my hope is that we will have many good, fun times together. ^_^

starwarsrp.net/topic/20403-test-drive-lords-of-the-fringe-dominion-of-javin/

This would be a good place to start. *shamelessly plugs and leaves*

Also, we should thread.

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
*shoves @[member="Alen Na'Varro"] at the back of the line for threads with the 200lbs of intelligent, sexy, and predatory Richard Armitage*

@[member="Kitt Solo"] No pressure. Just... when the time is right.

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] I choo-choo-choose you, if you are interested in being my first... and that sounds dirtier than it actually is. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom