Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alright Everybody, Let's Talk Survival

Do we stay north, boxed in by the OS and the Mandalorians, or do we go south with room to expand?

• North

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • South

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Something Else (Please elaborate in your post)

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Ouch, that map update was unexpected. They usually wait a month or longer.
But it seem our decission has been made for us.

Alright, lets dom south and hope we can form jew ground away from the OS/primevil/mando grip?

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
I think some of this time should be spent fortifying territory under our cloud, and those were trying bring under our cloud. Maybe the dominions should take on a more defensive role where there are relations being established, etc etc that sort of thing.

Then I feel there should be a treaty established, if were going to reach south we should form some sort of treaty with the silvers and the GA that would sort of be a call to action in the state of emergency and a galactic threat.

Just some of my ideas.

Tarrlok

In the Shadows, Ambition Stirs.
Thats the thing I see as pointless, if your just taking planets just to have them to expand your territory then there's no point because your just prolonging an inevitable fight.

Though you don't have to have an expansive cloud to win, you have this territory so now what are you gonna do with it?

The dominions themselves should be defensive oriented. Establishing bases, relations with the governments, etc etc. Make outpost.

A treaty could help dominion faster possibly, if anyone is good with tech that'd be cool for some npc units to be established, anti vong tech, space stations, etc.

Just tossing out any of my ideas.

Shmi Labooda said:
Thats the thing I see as pointless, if your just taking planets just to have them to expand your territory then there's no point because your just prolonging an inevitable fight.

Though you don't have to have an expansive cloud to win, you have this territory so now what are you gonna do with it?

The dominions themselves should be defensive oriented. Establishing bases, relations with the governments, etc etc. Make outpost.

A treaty could help dominion faster possibly, if anyone is good with tech that'd be cool for some npc units to be established, anti vong tech, space stations, etc.

Just tossing out any of my ideas.

Those are actually all good ideas that ought to be put into practice. I had been thinking about dominions in a one dimensional manner, though I've made it a point to use them also for development threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom