Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Allya Vi'Dreya

beauty-celebrity-beauty-2015-01-zendaya-beauty-evolution-04.jpg

Allya's Song

Voice

Name: Allya Vi'Dreya

Alias: None

Factions: Confederacy of Independent Systems, Silver Jedi Order

Affiliations: Confederate Defense Force, Dauntless, Clan Vi'Dreya, Locke and Key Mechanics

Careers:

Dauntless:
Major

CDF: Researcher

Silver Jedi Order: Associate

Locke and Key Mechanics: Intern for the Research and Development Branch

Misc: Cargo Ship Owner, Investor

Master: None - Looking

Commander: None

Employer: John Locke

Height: 5'2''

Weight: 124 lbs

Eyes: Deep chocolate brown

Hair: Black (Unless she has highlights or other colors in it)

Skin: Caramel

Force Sensitive: Yes

In Relationship with: Jerek Zenduu

Weaknesses:

Jerek:
She is madly infatuated. She has very little capacity to tell him no, and his safety can make her anxious and worry.

Rebellious: She tends to do things to piss her parents and family off.

Impatient: She hates to wait.

Lack of Experience: While well trained and with a decent amount of practical experience, her age often keeps her at a disadvantage. Sometimes she can overcome it, other times no so much.

Teenager: Moody, emotional, quick to change her mind, not always sure what she wants, speaks before thinking, and generally has a very small world view.

Self Sacrificing: Places others well being above her own. She has no issue with dying for what she believes, but finds issue with others dying for the same.

Hates the Cold: She really really really hates being cold. She will go to great lengths to keep this from happening.

Lightside Nexus: For all the growing up she has done, her body has been infused with so much dark side energy it has soaked into her very bones. This can cause her intense physical pain when she enters lightside nexus, or when certain powerful lightside abilities are used on her.

Strengths:

Powerful Bloodline:
Her parents are both powerful force sensitives, and the mixture of Mandalorian bloodlines and the Sith Bloodlines means she has a good start at life.

Well Trained: She has been trained her entire life by the best. Combat is her life, be it hand to hand fighting, blasters, lightsabers, vibro-knives, piloting, or using the force, the girl has been beaten bloody, forced to excel at everything, and given the best teachers Metus, The Mandalorians and the CIS could offer.

Genius: She has a genius level IQ, and has all the advantages that this brings. Adept with strategies, technology and scientific endeavors.

Strong in the force: Considered a prodigy in the use of the force. Even at her young age, she is quickly approaching the power of a Knight Level force user.

Good Cook: She can cook a wide range of foods!

Natural Leader: Those who get close to Allya, especially as Vexia, are often in a mixture of awe and terror. She doesn't hesitate, or back down, protecting those she considers hers. This often has an inspiring affect.

Umbaran Blood: The Umbaran in her makes her mind difficult to crack, or manipulate.

Raised in a Dark Side Nexus: Most of her training happened inside a Dark Side Nexus, making her very resilient to the darkside, and its corruptive effects on physical and mental aspects.

Strong Will: Her willpower and determination are second to none, if its a sheer battle of wills, she will win.

Appearance:

Allya simply appears to be a short teenage girl. Often called a pretty girl. Her skin is a caramel color, and her face is freckled. Her eyes are large, and a deep brown color. Hair is a silken black color. The girl's body is strong, athletic form, used to a large amount of hard work, and combat training. Her body has a moderate amount of scars from her intense training and combat. Her back is covered in scars from intense torture done to her. Her clothing is fairly normal for someone her age.

Personality:

Gone was Vexia, gone was the lost confused girl who was to afraid to do what she felt inside. Jerek changed everything. She was now a confident, responsible, morally sound young woman. Allya understood the value of people now, the responsibility of power.

Her beliefs have created a basic code of honor.
The strong have a responsibility to protect the weak.
The force is neither good or evil, it just is, it's what you do with it that makes you good or evil.
It is up to each individual to stand up for what they believe in, to protect what matters.
A child is always an innocent. Unless they shoot a blaster at you, then give them a spanking.
Treat others fairly in matters of business.
Be honest and open, but know when to speak and when to not.
Act with honor in all things. The ones who deny honor are weak.

Beyond her code of honor, Allya is a fairly normal teenage girl now. Happy, bubbly, she ever stops talking, she is overly excited by almost everything, and just wants to play and have fun. To her loved ones, she is very affectionate, touchy, and cuddly. She needs attention, or gets moody. However, through all the growth, the girl is still a creature of her passions. She sees no reason to not feel what she feels. She protects, she fights, she creates new things, she will chase after the one she loves, and will kill when provoked into it. However, she doesn't do so mindlessly anymore, she is aware of the greater consequences and tries to do so responsibly.

She is very loyal, be this to family, friends, her employers and her lover. Allya cannot actively and knowingly betray them. She would rather die before doing so. Like a normal teen, she has moderate social anxiety, and tends to want to avoid the social events her family and factions seem to like so much, unless Jerek, or Asa are at her side.

Over all, Allya is a very compassionate, caring individual now. However, she is still prone to smack talking, stubbornness, hyper aggressiveness, and dragging Jerek off whenever she feels like it. While a lot has changed, some things simply remain the same.

Force abilities: While well educated in the force, she has a handful of abilities she has a lot more strength and experience in than others.

Specializes:

Telekinesis and most of its practical aspects

Adept in:
Precognition
Force Speed
Force Sense
Force Sight, Smell, Listening
Force Jump

Novice in:

Pyrokinesis

Force Body

Lightsaber Styles:

Primary Style:

Form VI: Niman

Adept at:
Form I: Shii-Cho

Learning:

Form III: Soresu

Unarmed Combat Styles:

Mandalorian Martial Arts

Learning:

Echani Martial Arts

Biography:

Allya was born to parents who, at times, could barely stand one another, and never loved each other. Unless they were sharing a bed. She was born from genetics of Darth Metus, and Betty Americus. Both of her parents were powerful in their own right. Her mother was a force sensitive Mandalorian, and her father an incredibly powerful Sith Lord, (Former Mandalorian/Mand'alor) who controlled the CIS.

Reality was, the Americus family oversaw her initial life. While they never treated her badly, they were cautious of her and kept her semi-isolated. This was due to the manifestations of her force power that came from a very young age. She was trained as one of their clan, a Mandalorian, but also given insight into the force due to their force sensitivity and the visits by her father, who trained her latent ability as much as his time would allow. By the age of six she was using telekinesis to do her chores, and could sense danger long before it came around. She was often treated with gloved hands outside of the brutal Mandalorian training, for fear of what her anger could bring. As the girl got older, she felt and saw these changes, and always felt on the outside looking in. Or just pushed slightly to the side by her family. It didn't help her existence was a constant reminder of a wife who cheated on her husband. Though, in some stories, Jo was in on the entire thing.

When she reached the age of ten, she was given over to a Sith Temple, and a man named Anton Delane, along with a loyal Mandalorian who continued her Mandalorian training. Separated from her family, and forced to undergo harsh, grueling training, the young girl was molded into the perfect example of a Sith in training and Mandalorian. They honed her already fierce abilities, and sharpened her mind tremendously. Piloting, tactics, science, mechanical engineering, mathematics, and so much more was forced into her mind. She ate, slept, dreamed and bled combat and force use.

On occasion her father would check in on her, making sure she was getting the proper skills he felt she needed. She was after all, one of only a handful of children Metus had actually claimed as his. While he may have hundreds, he was trying his best to take care of her. She noticed, and yet, it just brought into questions of why she existed in the first place, which eventually turned into anger towards her father. She loved him, thought he was the coolest most powerful man in the galaxy, and yet, she couldn't figure out why he had made her in the first place. This anger just added fuel to her Sith training. In the Sith temple, where she was trained in the dark side further she was tortured, beaten, forced to overcome everything, in her attempt to become more powerful than her father. Anton Delane oversaw her training. What was done to her was sickening, cruel, and horrible. The darkside was literally forced into her body as much as physically possible. She was locked away, chained to walls, and made to hate everything around her. However, Cardinal saved her from this, brought her out, finished her initial training.

Shortly after, she managed to survive an assassination attempt, that was aimed at emotionally harming her father. The assassin never understood where she wrong, when she was literally crushed to death by the thirteen year old girl's telekinetic powers. This was Allya's first recorded kill. While a bit wounded in the engagement, the Sithling bounced back, but her father, in worry, made Allya get a body double. In that moment, she nearly forgave her father, for his worry over her was real, and palpable. However, it was a difficult thing. Instead, her respect for the man and the symbol he was creating increased. She still wanted to beat him within an inch of his life...but not kill him.....or did she?

This girl and Allya became close friends. For the first time in her existence, she had a friend, someone at her side, to help her, and to just talk to. The galaxy seemed right, with her friend rooting her on during her training. Knowing you had someone to talk to, to go home to, that wasn't terrified of you, it made the beatings, starvation and extreme survival training worth it. While her hate and anger never waned, she was at least content in life. Sadly, as these things happen, this joy wouldn't last very long.
At the age of fourteen, Allya and her friend boarded a shuttle. It had been sabotaged by an anti-CIS terrorist, once more wanting to strike out at her father by going through his youngest child. The ship crash landed on a remote, isolated world. It killed all but Allya, whose powers saved her, and allowed her to survive through pure pain and anger. Pulling herself from the wreckage, her body torn to shreds, burn marks covering her, she managed to stay conscious and alive.

Wandering, injured on the planet, she ran into someone she least expected. A Jedi Exile. He took her in, healed her, and in a patient, and gentle way, began to teach her. There was no judgment in his actions, or words. He had done something terrible and exiled himself to pay for it, and overcome it. It took nearly a week for the rescue parties to even find the planet they had crashed on. During this time, he taught her to temper her emotions with a calm, teaching her Jedi meditation techniques, and gave her advice she would carry with her. “Do not let your emotions cloud your mind, anger is useful to you, but its also a sword that will consume and destroy you. If you hate your own existence, then become someone you do not hate.”

Taken home, the Exile praised as a hero for saving her, she had a lot to think about. It was weeks in a bacta tank before she truly recovered, however, her mind never did. The sadness of losing her only friend, the confusing peaceful nature of the jedi, it threw doubt into everything she believed. However, she didn't dismiss it or throw it away. Instead, she took it into herself and chose to become someone she would be proud of being, someone not defined by her father, or her clan. She accepted that she loved them, and would die for them if need be, but by the force she would be herself, and accomplish her own goals too.

Training heavily under the Knights Obsidian and Mandalorian Protectors, she struggled to learn everything she could. All the while the sithling began to poke her head into the technology development and armories of the CIS. She led several design improvements during this time, and began to learn how everything worked.

It was also during this year, that she created the name Vexia, her name, the one she alone chose. Designing a psudo-mandalorian armor, like she had been trained with, and building an ugly ship, she began to explore other planets. Eventually landing on Harrin, where she quickly became a well known figure after repelling a pirate attack. They began to call her Lady Vexia, and she used this to end slavery on the planet, and bringing about a new time of peace. While doing these things, she had to wonder, if her father would ever be proud of her. For all that she wanted to pull away, she grasped that she just wanted his attention.

She was lonely. Allya just wanted someone that understood her, that grasped her mind, what she had been through, and didn't judge it, just wanted to be next to her. Not from fear, or a desire for power. She craved the words I love you from her father and mother, to know her existence wasn't a mistake. But she also understood, it would be difficult, next to impossible to ever have these things. Not because her parents didn't love and care about her, but because she was a mistake. A shame. So, she figured the only way to meet her parents, and push back that shame, was to meet them as equals. If her father was a god, the only way to push away the idea of being a daughter, a child to discipline, or someone to protect, was to become a god herself. And maybe, just maybe, if she became a god too, then she could truly become a Mandalorian as well, and fill the Americus clan's hearts with pride as well. Maybe.

Then, it happened. In a chance encounter, she met a creature who forever changed the course she was on. Jerek showed her love, kindness, direction. The young Jedi began to make the Sith question everything she had ever known to be true. She yearned for his affection, and would change the entire galaxy if she had to, in order to get it. But, more importantly, she was willing to change herself.

And she did. Time and time again, the girl chose Jerek, and kindness, mercy and joy over hatred and rage. As their relationship grew, Allya began to actively train with the Jedi, was taken on by Locke and Key Mechanics, and found a man who embodied her every desire for the force. Lord Voph made her his apprentice, and from that moment on, she thrived. It was here, that she surrendered her Sith saber to Jerek. She understood she wasn't truly a Sith, she had too much kindness and compassion. A Dark Jedi now.

Yet, her joy could never last. A failed attempt to become Mand'alor caused serious injuries. The loss of Voph sent her in a tail spin, and the dismanteling of the Dauntless left her with many questions. However, she found the next phase of herself on a lost planet called Letow...

Equipment:

Night Bringer Beskar'gam

Trickster's Lightsaber

Starbird-Class Blasters

Fragmentation Grenades

Medkit

Comm Link

Vibro-Knife

Ysalamiri Pod

IONA's ion charged particle beam blasters

Ship: Unyielding Faith - Shared with Jerek

Relationships:

Jerek Zenduu: Lover
Darth Metus: Father
Betty Americus: Mother
Americus Clan: Family

Many Brothers and sisters
Damsy Callet: Sister & Crush

Srina Talon - Aunt
Darth Tacitus: Uncle
Cardinal Vi'dreya: Uncle - <3
Adron Malvern: Uncle
Alkor: Uncle
Lace Vi'Dreya: Aunt

Rps:
Main Story:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138754-in-search-of-a-master/

Social Rp:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138696-life-day-sithmas-celebration/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138667-the-unity-celebrationcis-dominion-of-ropagi-ii-s-40/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138813-the-nightfox-at-the-coffee-shop/

Created Technology:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138752-vexias-combat-armor/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138982-the-songbird/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/138943-vc-z-77-“gorgon”-assault-speeder/

Show-Jerek.gif

Last edited:
Personal Diary of Allya:

Entry 1:

My thoughts on the force are many and confusing, so I decided to start this dairy, chronicling my ideas. First, we all know the force is the energy that binds the galaxy, this, and all others, together. We all know about the light side and dark side. But, my thoughts start getting murky here. I see the Light side as representing the beginning, growth, thriving. Not so much as it makes everyone do so, but it represents this idea. The dark side to me, represents the opposite, its the end, death, decay. Both are very much natural ideas, that exist in all things. In short, I feel they are simply two halves to a single whole. It's why, no matter how many times the Jedi are destroyed, they come back, the same with the Sith. The force needs both. We represent a constant struggle in the galaxy.

I suppose this is why the Light hates the Dark so much. I mean, many Dark Side users actively try to control, kill, enslave and the like, but, I feel there is this absolute hatred of Sith. As if there could never be a decent one. I feel the pressure as I go to other planets. If they found out, I followed the Sith ways, would the Jedi try and destroy me, even if I was just say, shopping, and not doing anything to harm or control anyone? Probably. And I am sure they feel the same way about Sith, that if there is a Sith around they are in immediate danger. What I mean is, the Dark and Light cannot cohabit the same space, no matter how much we desire it to be so. No matter how much we understand the force is a single thing, its two halves cannot stay in the same place, if that makes sense.

I don't think the Sith are evil, and I don't think the Jedi are right. I think are destined to hate one another, to disagree, because we see things differently. In nature, the strongest of the pack dominates it and gets what they want. Sith are animalistic, instinctual, we give into our passions, and wants, we don't shy away from doing what has to be done. Jedi are mental, trying to rise above the inner animal. Sith embrace it, Jedi turn it away. Somewhere along the line, we began to see things in black and white, but they aren't at all. The galaxy is made of many colors, and I wonder, if there are green sides, or red sides, or purple sides to the force too. I honestly don't know. But, I do know, I won't turn from this path I am on. But I also admit....I really hope no Jedi makes me kill them. It would be sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom