Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alliance Stands - Defense of Thyferra

This thread is for the internal planning of the defense of the Thyferra hex. The public OOC thread is located HERE. This thread has the opportunity to be super cool, and a lot of fun, but sadly its the least strategically critical out of the three. Do not let that discourage you from participating, as unlike the other two fighting the Sith gives us a lot of opportunity for our NJO and fringe Jedi to shine. No matter what happens, this is guaranteed to be a baller thread.

While this one is the sparsest on details so far, given TSE's typical thing you can expect this thread to be very duel heavy and Force focused. That being said, NFUs are more than welcome to come and throw a wrench in the Dark Lord's plans! I may bring my SIS agent for example, but I'm still deciding.

To compensate for this one's slightly delayed start, TSE have reached out to plan another short, covert-based skirmish on Thyferra leading up to the invasion proper. They try to sabotage our defenses, while we try to uncover more about their impending assault. Thread is up right here! No pressure, and this will likely die right off when the true invasion actually goes up, but if you're looking to bash some Sith in the here and now there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom