Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL READ BATTLE OF O'REEN

The Wrathful One

T
Alright I know there is an announcement post but this is an organizational one
1. Everyone is getting a team mate this is the Fringe NO ONE fights alone... we're high on numbers now but we'll be the one being out manned in the end... this is fine more glory for the Fringe!

2. I want EVERYONE in that invasion to post here and some of you on Skype already know your teammate... include here who you are fighting and how its going lets win through teamwork and organization

3. NPCs are fodder remember that, if the enemy uses them like gods let me know

4. Reports before you report I expect a PM to the writer and one to either Lucien, Ashin, Jared, or Sargon so we can try to clear it up before we have to take it to report

Now lets kick these Imperial Pubs out of O'reen and prepare to burn down Coruscant, they may have numbers but we have skill and unity... lets do this!

Matreya

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Whoa hows that? Far as i knew, Asher was the only one battling her

Also...

ZAIDEN V THE GRANDMASTER!!!! SO MUCH YESSS!!! Lol not really. But i request a solo duel for the time being

@[member="Penumbra"] she massively attacked with an army of droids on a few people... they Republic needs more people to psot because we're kinda waiting on them to in order to even out this fight

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
I need a partner? Ehh, I don't know. Diana Moridena tagged me and said she and Daella wanted to tag team Ashin and Spencer(Lol) and maybe drag me into it. Anyways, I won't be posting for probably another 10-12 hours anyways cuz I got church and a weekend class, but I'm out there.

@[member="Penumbra"] Jared is leaving that fight for another its all yours man
@[member="Kiyala Demont"] you've got back up coming three of 'em actually
@[member="Valik"] i think that would make you part of team Justine and Jon man... pretty sold one

Matreya

@[member="Valik"]
Are...are you serious?? LMAO i got poodoo for having my apprentice alt in the same room cause they wanted it fair.

@[member="Dharma Vessia"] I am making my post right now. We should make love not war, me and Dharma will be in the tent making another baby.

No I'll be there with my chainsaw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom