Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ALL READ BATTLE OF O'REEN

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
Penumbra said:
@[member="Valik"]
Lame. Lmao i had to give up on that one as i was talked to by spence AND sargon.

Dibs dont mean nuttin here lol

Anyway i was just yankin yer chain. It doesnt really bug me to much lol. Im waitin for halcyon to reply now
Sorry bro. I posted in the OOC thread and Moridena was interested, so that happened. You might be waiting a while for Halcyon to post.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Me AND anyone who isn't going to just sit back and watch is overkill. It's like using a rocket launcher and a rifle simultaneously to kill one person.

But sure, I'll help you out

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Okay, Jak just skipped town. IC it got to be too much for him, and he just couldn't do anymore. For those who are lazy, Josh knocked him down, and they had a little talk.

So.

Yeah. If you want to find out IC and/or punish Jak (I'm talking to you, LoTF council peoples), then I'll do an RP for that.

Wow this thread blew up when I wasn't looking today...holy cow...

If anyone needs a Knight, give me a holler. I'll happily pop into a specific battle, but I post a little bit slowly, so I don't want to just leap in at random because I'll get overwhelmed >_<

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Which Jedi?

EDIT: My first reaction to being invaded:
t0YFh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom