Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All quiet on the southern front

It was times like this Kami began questioning her life.
She liked machines. she preferred them to people.
still here she was with [member="Kimiko"] [member="Siriwook"] [member="Summer Sovereign"] all looking for small amounts of Beska. kami was more easy going with the stuff.
but was more than likely going to fob them off with Mandalorian steel... well it had Beskar in it.
Kami hated people with a passion.
maybe Lyth was right about her.
She lpphed arroind the Marava to the passengers.

Siriwook is so excited. Finally, she will have something of value--besides her ship, that is--that can protect her in battle. But, first things first, she has to find Beskar and phrik. Siriwook wonders who this Beskar was and why she needs his help to make the gauntlets she wants. Maybe he gives a phrik? But she'll make due with trusting her good friend Kami. Kami is so nice all the time. It is really no wonder that the two of them are friends. Siriwook finds herself smiling at Kami a lot lately. Maybe it's because Kami always takes her to the most interesting places.

Willow was very thankful to have a friend like Kami. Kami had volunteered to help Willow with the lightnunchucks that would turn into a saberstaff when connected together. Willow was lucky to have a friend with such technical know how as Kami had. Willow was very good with living creatures. Tech not so much. She sucked with tech. She would stay close to Kami

[member="Siriwook"]
[member="Kami Meran"]

(Forgot Beskar was a Mando only thing so it'll be Mando steel.)

" ok Willow i think i worked out a few ways to get that concept working." she announced. her nind running threw a lot of tech babble.
" the joints mat not be ad effective as a proper lightsaber though." she finished
" [member="Siriwook"] you have any idea what you want? Wooki Jetii tend to use light clubs."

Siriwook frowns a bit. "Aughwoora ru wa [I'm not a Jedi]"

Siriwook lifts up her fists and smiles. "Augh waughhh wu raaaagh waaa raaa [I want armor I can punch with]."

[member="Kami Meran"]

Kami gave it some thought..
as the ship was hit.
" Evasive manuvers.." she yelled pulling the ship in to a bank " that shot punctured out external hull. thankfully im a paranoid git." she announced
" [member="Siriwook"] check for damages. [member="Willow Ike"] Help her if i have to land i will. im thinking that was an automated deterrent." she surmised.

Siriwook allows her awareness of the ship to expand. She feels for the outside of the ship, to the tiny microorganisms in the air that are being pushed out into space. Niceties will take too much time. She speaks through the Force directly to the mind of [member="Kami Meran"]: "[Tiny holes in the hull! The shield is not enough! Our air!]" Siriwook sends images of where the fissures are along with the message. Kami will not be able to speak back this way, but that doesn't matter. One doesn't need to be attuned to the Force to see what has to be done.

the ship shuddered as another blast hit it abd it's sheilds weakened.
" Damit [member="Willow Ike"] take cover i'll need to put us down. [member="Siriwook"] hold tight. once we are down we need to be ready for any attacks or traps." Kami yelled to the others.
taking the ship down before any of the damage worsened.

Kami gritted her teeth....two more shots darted across the nose of the ship. thankfully they missed.
braceing for a headache she managed to land the ship in a awkward emergancy landing. rough though not overly desructive.
" [member="Willow Ike"] [member="Siriwook"] weapons in the cabenet. all heavy old republic tech though. she said pointing to a Kingpin assault cannon and blasrer rifle. i found those in an old sith dreadnaught. should be usefull." she said sliding her helmet on.

Canon
blaster rifle

She would be jolted by the landing but nothing she couldnt handle. She would jump up and run to the cabinet. Willow would grab a blaster just in case but also she would pull her lightwhip from her belt.

[member="Kami Meran"]

Unfamiliar with other weapons, Siriwook relies on her trusty bowcaster.

"Augh ruaruar arugharu aru, ruaar-wara? [Want me to carry the big metal cylinder for you, hunter-sister?]"

[member="Kami Meran"]

[member="Willow Ike"]

noding to [member="Siriwook"] Kami answered " rook kooo wooooaeeeg " or [ well a Bowcaster is a Gaus rifle and has a better impact ratio. you are better off.]
she said pulling on her helmet.
" looks like we are on one of the moons of Oberon, so lock and load." she yelled activating the one ARCE unit she had on bored,
[member="Willow Ike"]

Siriwook has never heard her sister speaking in this language, but there's no mistaking her meaning. Siriwook will carry the big gun too. Checking the data on Oberon, she wonders if the population will be able to recognize herself and Kami as women--with Kami's armor and Siriwook's fur concealing them. She also wonders about the moon and its culture, since there is no data. She hopes the indigenous population, if there is any, is friendly. If it isn't, she knows she'll probably have to shoot someone. Siriwook doesn't like that idea at all.

Kami looked to [member="Willow Ike"] and [member="Siriwook"] trying to work out what the hell happened.
" ok Obreon is a Matriarchy. i hate those things. " she admitted
but who ever fired on them shold be on them soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom