Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All in the Game [Red Ravens Dominion of Aduba III]

Objective: Get away from the target.
1/4

He made his way into the starport, hoping to lose people in the crowd. He left his rifle, had his pistol and his lightsaber. Seeing a chance, he looked back at the Tiburon and willed the ship locked. It was the Force, but it wasn’t quite TK. Maybe that was something he had picked up from Spark? Learning to manipulate technology? Or maybe it was from living aboard starships for the better part of his life.

Yeah, memories were coming back in bits and pieces.

But he also knew he preferred being shipbound. Still, the market place? A quick move and he picked up a duster, throwing it over himself and disappearing into the crowd. Picking up an [member="Ayden Cater"] hat, he felt pretty Corellian as he wandered off. Right.

Safe house.
He was getting a call on that to his datapad.

He sent out a message to the Treader through a secure network. Ship would need a pick up. And well, wasn’t Jared’s birthday coming up? Happy birthday, kid.

Right…. Industrial park. Terrific.

[member="Setzi Lunelle"] | [member="Khaleel Malvern"]

Objective: Device/Pylons

The Skiffs halted rather suddenly and the team jumped out immediately, beginning to unload prepare the ground for the payload. Everyone donned their protective gear. The security half of the team took defensive positions around the location, Ross felt his air become filtered as the suit's hood covered his face. The world became muffled.

The case was opened and THE DEVICE™ was lowered with the care one gave to something that could end their lives in less than a minute. Ross felt a bead of sweat roll down his brow as two men placed it in the area marked. If successful, the applications of the creation before them had the potential to revolutionize electronic based warfare.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: Aduba III, Spaceport HQ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Mizike"][/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]| [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Did she just make a pass at him?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khaleel did not consider it an awkward request to visit her parents, mostly because he didn’t actually know anything about [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]parents[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]. They were an enigma to him, the idea only coming from the rare movie or some chit chat between some mates in the gangs - so for him? He wasn’t even aware that usually a girl took a guy to her parents when they were [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]interested[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] in certain things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Poor guy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Sure, why not?” the Underlord would reply with a shrug, before giving one last squeeze and then standing up from the couch. He stretched himself slowly, silently and then put his duster on again to get outta there.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“We still gotta run some errands first tho, gotta check up with Derjavik.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Derj was the man he had put in charge over the operations on Aduba, nothing too special, but if they were here already they should make sure that everything was going smoothly.[/SIZE]

Allies: Sick Beats
[6/20]

Different Womp Rat. The last one had become defective and didn't listen to me well around females of any species. Now, I was on Aduba trying to find someone to talk to, to impart decades of street smarts on. To teach some wanna be thug how to be legit. This was my calling. Its what I am all about. But first, me and Snickers the Womp Rat were gonna drop a sick beat for all those around to hear, assuming they were Telepathic or Force Sensitive and within like a twenty meter radius.

I started with the beat. Everyone knows that without a sick beat no song is complete. Besides, these humanoids, they ain't never heard a proper beat. The heat from this one was going to burn their minds. <Where the Hood, where the hood, where the hood at? Have a brother in the cut where the wood at? Oh them sons actin up? Where the wolves at? You better BUST THAT if you gonna pull that.> Should I keep going? Nah. I should pause the lyrics and impart wisdom. <You best beat the man if you gonna try to be the man.> Back to rhymes. <Once a song, I come through, guns drawn, BLAM BLAM, lungs are gone, sons will mourn, from dusk till dawn, nighttime belongs to the dog, on the street passed midnight, look for em in the morgue.> That would attract the attention of a proper partner. Yes. With this someone worthy would find me and give me a proper mount in battle so that I could properly preform the Seizure Procedure in battle.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Setzi smiled as Malvern accepted her offer to visit her parents. There was so much she wanted to show him from her childhood. But all in due time.

She rose from the couch as well. The padawan had abandoned her Jedi robes, which honestly was a relief as she always found them more stifling and uncomfortable. They were supposed to allow movement but did the Jedi Order even have a good tailor? Her brown robes always hung off of her like a terrible itchy blanket, the sleeves getting in the way of whatever she was trying to do.

Today Setzi wore a suit of light armor, no helmet. They weren't anticipating trouble here on Aduba-3, although with Khal, one always needed to be prepared for it. But hopefully Dervajik had it all under control. She took a final sip of stimcaf and tossed the cup into the trash. As she followed Malvern, her mind tried to stay focused on the task at hand, but kept wandering to her parents farm. Hopefully nothing had changed there and it was exactly as she remembered it.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: Aduba III, Spaceport HQ[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Mizike"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] | [member="Setzi Lunelle"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal waited for her to finish her caf, before heading to the door and leaving the safe house. There he was about to round the corner towards one of the cantinas owned by them, but then he was hit with the sound of… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]rapping?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px] At first he looked around, thinking that someone was just freestyling with a bunch of their posse, but there wasn’t anyone around.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]It was just then that he realized he wasn’t hearing it with his [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]ears[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px], only a moment after did he suddenly see a oversized womp rat running around the place with a… what the feth. It looked like some kind of crystal strapped to its back, and after a moment of centering himself he could clearly sense that the music was coming [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]from [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6666666666667px]the crystal.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Setzi, we are chasing a rat now.” the Underlord said very seriously, switching gears and recognizing something fun to do.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“I am gonna chase it, you backpedal and circle around us. I will chase him towards you, got it?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Khal didn’t wait for any answer.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Good.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Then he started running.[/SIZE]

Setzi Lunelle

Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Mizike"]

"A rat… what?" Setzi asked, looking around at her feet.

But Malvern pointed to the strange anomaly that was whizzing around the Aduba-3 Spaceport and was off now on some kind of wild goose-chase. Squinting, she saw what had attracted his interest so much.

A rapping crystal riding a womp rat on a little saddle.

This wasn't the type of thing you saw regularly in the Aduba-3 Spaceport so obviously they were going to check it out.

"Chase it?"

Oh by the Core, they were going to have to run after this thing! Watching Khaleel bolt off in one direction, Setzi crouched low, her teeth gritting in determination. Hailing from a farm came in handy now, because she had a lot of experience chasing animals into pens, especially nunas, which were notorious fast birds.

She moved around, her eyes flitting between Khal and the womp rat, trying to anticipate where it was going to go next.

Enemies: None? [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"] [member="Khaleel Malvern"]
Allies: Freedom, the Power of the Verse
[7/20]

Ah, heck naw. This guy was not gonna chase me. Who did he think he was. I'm the baddest rock on this planet and he just a guy, gonna step to me, AND Snickers? Naw, he must be crazy. Snickers is all muscle, Forty Kilograms of bad to the bone, and I am thirty two grams of absolute destruction. I changed the beat. He needed to know I meant business. <Somebody gonna get they butt kicked, somebody gonna get the wig split> Snickers had a different Idea, and he took off at a sprint away from that poser. Yeah, we needed what was called a tactical advantage in order to make his beating properly humiliating.

<Beat em up, beat em up, break his neck, break his neck.> Snickers turned a corner and kept going moving to the other street. Yeah, that's right Snickers, lead him right where we want him. <I never be bod, how could I be scared of a man, I walk through this land like I run this man, neva can you imagine the pain that I bring, if I say imma do it in the streets or this thang, Im a K I N- G in here, wildest Rock in the world an I have no fear.> Then Snickers ducked into a crate. The element of surprise. Perfect Snickers you glorious Rat.

Objective: Get to safety
6/20

Right, now he was on the move. He had the location of the safe house. It just took time to get there. He looked around, and over head. He knew he could track the people hunting him in the Force, but he knew if he reached out, they’d reach back. Keep an eye on the skies and keep an eye on the ground. He wasn’t feeling in danger yet. He was feeling pretty safe. It was good, meant he made his way to freedom.

Which meant he needed to get off world.

He knew the Exchange had a bit of people here, but he was hoping that the safe house had a plan to get him out of here. Dawn Treader could pick up the Tiburon, and they’d do so without getting tagged. But getting off-world?

And why was the ground shaking as he approached the safe house? Right… That couldn’t be good. And when the ground started to collapse, Coren noticed one thing.

Lots. Of. Teeth.

Setzi Lunelle

Allies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] | [member="Coren Starchaser"] [member="Mizike"]

Setzi wasn’t too sure of the particulars of their anatomy, but from her vantage point, the womp rat looked like it could cause a nasty bite, complete with a bacterial infection. She took a pair of leather gloves out of her bag and slipped them onto her hand.

Back on her parent’s farm, there were scavenger birds called High-hounds which would ravage the fields of maze-stalk during the rainy season. When scarecrows and burning effigies didn’t work to keep them away, all of the Lunelles - her mother, father and her sister would need to get out in the field and shoo the birds away. The adults would do this with rifles, but the girls, Setzi and Chastity would run around the edges of the field to drive the birds inward so their parents would have a better shot at them. On more than one occasion, the High-hound would turn around and directly attack her, and she would have to grapple with the nasty avian predators. With her hands, the same way she planned to deal with this womp rat.

Setzi concentrated and using a Force pull, she attempted to the ballin’ crystal, and its snarling mount towards her. Once they were in range, she planned to tackle the womp rat and subdue it somehow. Hopefully the gloves would be thick enough to protect her from the beast’s sharp teeth.

Objective: Detonate

Ross and company had finished placing the correct wires where they needed to be. The bomb was set. His team began loading themselves back onto the skiff and he felt the detonator grow heavy in his pocket as he did the same. The Skiffs started with a jolt as the entire group made their way towards the designated safe zone.

Designated on an untested weapon admittedly didn't mean much but it was better than standing directly next to the damned thing. As the team returned themselves to their normal attire goggles were passed out to the lot of them.

The grin returned.

Enemies: None? [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"]
Allies: Freedom, the Power of the Verse
[8/20]

A chick. A chick was gonna take down me and Snickers. This is Hilarious. Aight. Lets go woman. You wanna piece of Snickers, you gotta piece of Snickers. <Get Her, meng. Dominate that broad. Take her to Suplex City.> The telepathic order went straight into Snickers mind as she started her Force Pull. Snickers exploded with energy, all the energy of a Womp Rat, and his unrivaled ferocity. Well. Unrivaled among Womp Rats. He was just a dog sized rat at the end of the day. Meanwhile Mizike worked to Intimidate, Dominate, and Humiliate the woman with a rhythm so hard and so fast she cried from the beauty of it.

I struck a beat and let the music flow. The baddest gangster on the planet was about to let it go. <Ay yo, ay yo, ay yo, What's my name? MIZIKE and I be the best, You see the rest, they lookin like they need a rest, one more time, imma spit at you some chit, that's gon get at you be messin with your mind, stop talkin chit, cuz you out there runnin your mouth and really don't know who you messin with. Here we go again> The beat rained down upon her like a storm of lyrics and beats.

Objective: Lizard.
Location: Outside the sinkhole formerly known as an Exchange Safe House
Allies: Guns, not lizards.
Enemies: Lizard.
7/20
[member="Khaleel Malvern"] @Sezti Lunelle

Coren needed to find an armor that worked for him. More and more he was finding himself walking around and not in a ship. He missed the days when he was a pilot until he needed to help appraise something that the team had found. Now? He was leading people, he was exploring, and that bit, the Levantine Frontiers Corps bit of his life, was fine. He just needed to get that Vanguard armor processed through the Frontiers Corp and used.

He’d use that and his ExCon as the missions depended. And right now? He really wished he had some of that armor, either of it.

Not just a duster and a hat. And his blaster.

What was this thing? Some creature that a homeless drunk made up on a bender of whiskey and cough syrup? He took a step back, right.

“Uhh, safe house?” He called on the comlink. He wasn’t thinking it was all that safe any more.

Setzi Lunelle

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY[/youtube]

If the womp rat bit her would she need a tetanus shot? Probably… it was a foul looking creature with enormous fangs and saliva foaming at the mouth.
But still the crystal that was riding the rat was mesmerizing. And the fact that it could sing was also pretty impressive and quite bizarre. So much that Setzi looked back at the trash can where she had thrown her stimcaf away and wondered, could the drink have been laced? She didn’t feel funny, but the scene before her was so odd that she wondered, if perhaps, the stimcaf was spiked and if she was about to have even more disturbing hallucinations.

Either way, this was turning into an old fashioned nuna chase, and she ran at the womp rat, determined to catch it. Setzi used to Force push to try and trap the womp rat against the wall of the spaceport and if she was able to pin it, would slowly approach with her hands stretched out protectively before.

Yee-haw!

Objective DETONATE

Then, with goggles in place and a safe distance achieved, Ross jammed the detonator connected to THE DEVICE™. Nothing happened.

So he jammed it again.

Nothing.

And again.

Nothing.

Ross frowned and the team began to nervously look around at one another. Once more.... The air pressure changed and a great electric current filled the air, causing the hair on everyone to stand up simultaneously from the combined current. In the distance a great blue orb could be seen forming in on itself before expanding outward and upward, frying all electronics for miles and charring the ground beneath it. A collective shout was heard from the team along with strings of curse words in various native tongues.

The sky lit up and the current traveled for a while along the clouds before dissipating.

Ross held a firm wide smile on his face and laughed maniacally.

1/20

Sabrina had some business on the planet abuda, she had landed in her admata class shuttle. She had to meet the local crime lord, after all death sticks would not buy them selves. She had to keep a reasonable supply up and running, though she needed to meet up with a few people first. Something in her said trouble was a brewing, what trouble she did not know but the force could be cryptic at times.

She head of to find some one and also find out why the was sudden rise in criminal activity

Objective: Drink the loneliness away
One of Twenty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMs2SYAq08Y​
The saloon was busy, as it always was. Genu sat in the corner, sever empty bottles littered the table he was at. Being a Cragmoloid had advantages and disadvantages. In this instance the disadvantage was the sheer amount of alcohol needed to get drunk. He was on his second round of drinks, seventeen bottles in all, or was in eighteen, he honestly wasn't sure anymore, which he guessed was good. It meant he was finally starting to get drunk like he had wanted to. He waved the scantily clad waitress over and ordered another eight bottles, there was no sense in pretending to casually drink, he wanted to DRINK, and that meant for him lots and lots of alcohol to get past his body's immense size. He had been hit hard by a bout of depression by the lack of family that he had and even his recent advert to meet new people had fallen through.

The waitress returned with his eight bottles of corellian ale and then wandered off again leaving him to his thoughts. The first bottle was a warm up. A taste of things to come, even it it was bottle seventeen, no wait nineteen, whatever number it was it was larger than the number of fingers he had on his hand. He had finished the third bottle of the bunch, the total number was lost to him at this point when he first heard it. " You there, stop drinking all of the Romulan Ale." He had to blink a couple of times to clear his vision as he turned. The person sitting next to him at the table was a rather odd looking fellow. He was a pasty looking human that was bald.

He wore a strange ship suit of some kind and his accent was different that anything Genu had ever heard. " Did... Are.... where did you come from?" He wasn't sure he remembered anyone sitting down with him, but there was someone there now.

" I've been here the entire time, you pompous fool, who do you think has been drinking all of this ale with you?" The strange human said. The words didn't make sense to Genu, he was pretty sure he had been drinking alone, he had thirty bottles, no wait, that number was way too high, twenty. He was more confused than ever.

"I think, I drank all of it myself actually. Are you sure you are at the right table?" He tilted his head, his large ear flapping around as it hung from his head.

" Don't be daft man, order us another round of Romulan Ale, and lets get to some proper drinking!" The words sounded rather forceful and Genu, against his better judgement waved the waitress over again

" We are going to need another eight bottles of Romulan Ale when you get a chance." He said as he tried to smile without throwing up.

"Sweety, I ain't never heard of no Romulan Ale before, and you've been alone at this table all night. I think you've had enough for tonight." The waitress said. She shook her head mumbling something about trekkers.

Genu blinked again and glanced over at the bald man next to him, only to find the seat empty once again. He leaned forward, his black eyes focusing on the chair for a second, taking in the complete lack of a body that he was SURE was just there. Maybe he was sufficiently drunk at this point. He would have to think about it for a few minutes, and then it dawned on him that he always thought better with his eyes closed. So with a great groan from the durasteel table he lay his head on the table and closed his eyes.

[member="Setzi Lunelle"]
([member="Mizike"] post)

The power of Snickers diving at the girl teeth gnashing as he leaped must have scared her and she summoned an incredibly strong wind with her witchcraft and pinned us up against the wall. The power of my beats must have granted her strength. Curses. This gift, sometimes it is a curse. I still had a few tricks up my sleeves, I mean facets. <Snickers, I needs you to fights this sorcery and turn on the lights dog. Come on, you got this. You Snickers, the baddest rat on Aduba.> Snickers surged with the raw power of a forty kilogram rat turning on the small light in the apparatus I sat in. The light shone bright, turning the dark alley to day. With great concentration I started changing my color and the orange light turned red, then purple, then blue, then green, then Yellow. Then the light turned to strobe mode. <Taste the Seizure Procedure, woman.> I telepathically said into her mind as I started. <HAHAHAHA, fear my Infinite fury with the pain of ever changing colors. HAHAHA>

2/20

Freanne had been stalking [member="Draco Vereen"], all frigging day to make sure he did not get himself in any trouble. After all he was dangerous stupid man, and this place would get him in all sorts of trouble. Her job make sure anyone who went too far got free a ear piercing from her rifle, though so far he does stupid thing goes he high on the list. Though no one was doing anything stupid back, which was shame her trigger finger was getting itchy.

Objective: Lizard
Post Lizard which is actually less than 20,

The one thing about being a member of the Frontiers Corps of the Sanctum was to be prepared. Semper Paratus, as Finn Shepard would say as he used a lightsaber chainsaw to cut through a shark. But that was another galaxy a long long time in the future from now. As for this Behemoth? Coren Starchaser was… not quite ready but it took a bit to unbalance the man. He reached for his pistol and started back pedaling. This is why he needed a droid. Wasn’t Hegemonic Automaton putting out those new Z7s? Those would be nice to have.

Something to back him up.

Rolling back, he looked up from his spot in cover. Squeezing off two rounds, he had no idea what the feth he was supposed to do here. It’d grab the attention of pilots, he knew that much, and he was being chased.

Out of the pot and into the fire. Loss of a safe house, that was never a good thing.

Couldn’t he just deal with a sharknado, and not this monstrocity? He squeezed off another few shouts, looking out at the beast.

Right, the Force? Maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom