Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction All Eyes on Us [Mandalorian Protectors & Allied Mandos]

Q1C3xHp.png

| Location | Oyu'baat Tapcafe - Mandalore
| Objective | Speak one's peace and be done

Once, Jenn would have found the situation truly overwhelming, in those days when she was nothing more than a humble smith of her people, content with her simple existence on Hefi. Her rejection of the Crusade in the wake of the Enclave's raid on the Inner Rim marked a radical shift in her philosophy; no more did she strangle her doubts for the benefit of a greater cause, choosing instead to face the eyes and visors of her kin and deliver what wisdom she possessed. More often than not, it was this unabashed approach that won her the respect of others- and the allegiance of those who found something stirring within them whenever she spoke.​
Jenn was a quiet and discrete metalsmith no longer. No, she was the Alor of Clan Kryze, and with that station came expectations of her. The Forgemistress remained quiet for a time, taking it all in stride- from the unexpected gutpunch that came with Liorra Liorra introducing herself to the profound dread that rose within her as Mia Monroe Mia Monroe uttered words she found all too familiar. Every fiber of her being yearned to cry out, to rebel against these echoes of conquest relayed by these so-called "Protectors"... and yet, she remained quiet, waiting for Domina Prime Domina Prime 's (admittedly worrying) ramblings to come to an end. Korso Rook Korso Rook and his accusation claimed all of her attention, her helm soon turning his way as she looked the barbarian up and down. Even now, she yearned to give him just what he wanted. To fight him, beat him, force him to swallow his words-​
Count to four, inhale. Count to four, exhale.
She had better things to do than answer the goading of a savage. The Mand'alor soon claimed all of her attention as he called the room to order, her visored gaze meeting his as it lingered on her. If the would-be Rekindler chose to (quite literally) show her the door, then she would certainly oblige him- but not before speaking her peace, unlikely as it was that many would listen.​
"I am Jenn", spoke the siren at last, turning to face Liorra once more. "Alor and Forgemistress of Clan Kryze. Knight-Commander of Onderon." She marked a pause, then, letting the girl digest the distant bonds they shared as family. "War never changes, yes, but warriors do, through the roads they walk. The Al'verde speaks the same words I once heard as a loyal warrior of the Mandalorian Enclave, and that road took us to dishonor and damnation. Kashyyyk. Rodia. Ryloth. We set out to reclaim the worlds and resources we needed to rebuild our strength, and we became nothing more than murderers with delusions of grandeur. I watched as the reconquest of our so-called rightful worlds led to nothing but pillaging and murdering. Necessity is one thing, but I know just how far our people can go when they set their minds to conquest."
Marking a pause, she brought her gaze to rest upon Drego Ruus Drego Ruus , mindful of the virtue behind his words. A slight cant of her head was all the acknowledgement she had the energy to give him for now, but there was acknowledgement in it nonetheless - a rare show of respect, from one who recognized few as her equals, and none as her betters. "I understand that the Protectors count warriors of all walks of life among them. When the time comes, I pray that the righteous among you will tip the scales towards restraint."
Mindful not to overstay her welcome, the aquatic leader of the Nite Owls turned to leave, all too aware that her words might just prove to be a little too inflammatory for some- only to find herself faced with none other than the courageous daughter of Clan Vizsla whose conduct had earned her admiration. When Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla bowed, she returned the gesture, bringing a hand to rest over her heart as she did so.​
"High Admiral", answered the Alor respectfully. "I was just about ready to leave, in truth- although I intend to pay my respects to Manda'yaim before I depart from the homeworld. Feel free to reach out to me; I am sure we have much to discuss."
And with that, she fished something out of her belt's pouches, handing the woman a small chip. "This should give you access to the frequency used by my Owls. By all means, you of all people have a right to it, I believe."
gu2mLH5.png

Liorra certainly felt a sting hearing the clan name that Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze uttered, and while part of her longed to know more of her mother's clan. The other suggested that the past should remain in the past and that the only way forward was to push ahead. Yet, as always, Lio wouldn't have been content to let someone just walk away without hearing the last of what she had to say. "Warriors don't change, with all respect Alor Kryze," she spoke pointedly, and then her tone softened and she spoke in the language of Mandalorians. "val tisktu am biai val srava'ya u'a tas, a etie nari, etie jalyr pirusti mies narir va am bid buscuryr. Ohlyare am cuyir ratiin dtuv gibati solus at gotal'ur, a e'yar'e? Mies cuyir urakto bal betyer va subay am ures eo at am bic."

While the young Mandalorian did not agree or fully understand the Alor's reasons, as she knew little of the Enclave having grown up in isolation on Monastery. Lio did understand that the Mandalorians could not stay as stagnant as they were as a culture and that they had to move forward beyond their current way of thinking. Simply because everyone else from Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and Drego Ruus Drego Ruus to the Manda'lore who scarcely emerged from his foundry Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel seemed to think that they were the only ones who knew right. They were so eager to tell anyone else that they were wrong, and so Lio extended the branch, "Ni vercopaanir ibac o'r ca'nara, hwa gar ne'waadas mhi, gar kar'taylir bal motir teg ibac mhi malyasa'yr cuyir ogir par gar, vod. Mhi cuyir an Mando, nayc kayariatr biai mhi jina cuun resol'nare, ra miai mhi jorhaa'ir. Ret eak, Alor Ni liser jiviya ha'yr be ner buir bal hibirar sto be etid. Akay, 'kay va miak, Ni stikruku'a gar jate jupaoa bal vercopaanir ibac eak mhi malyasa'yr haa'taylir solus ashi tug'yc."

And then she looked back at Domina Prime Domina Prime who concerned her, gravely, and then toward Korso Rook Korso Rook and then back at Drego who she knew little of, but her accusatory glare fell on Mia Monroe directly. Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla had said things to Liorra during the Yavin Campaign and it left a foul taste in Lio's mouth. So when she looked back toward Alor Kryze, she walked with purpose toward her and extended her arm, in which to offer her own promise. "[abbr"I offer my blade to your cause, should you have need of me. It is only right I answer your call the same as I answer his, assuming he leaves his forge."]Ni gurire! ner kal at gar baova, hwa gar ganar ne'waadas be ni. Bic cuyir shi staabi Ni nalku'na gar juha tase asas Ni nalku'na kaysh, tekuva kaysh gutir kaysh nau'ur kad.,"[/abbr] Lio's glare fell to Ijaat and then she shifted her attention back to Alor Kryze. "Gar cuyir staabi at sirbur gar naak, bal at tkiriyr na anade olar ibac cad olyay ori'shya solus miai ohlkana."

Lio wasn't quite ready to bend the knee to the Alor, but in time, perhaps she would find her way to Onderon and rejoin her mother's clan. "Morut'yc jupaoa alor, kapr cuun jupayr doslanir tug'yc." Finally, Lio once more looked to Ijaat and then Mia she was on the verge of tears and as she spoke they would spill whether she wanted them to or not, "Bathas ohmretida na gar cuyir, gar kar'taylir naas be mies dilasa at tyatr. Gar cuyir o'aryihida o'r gar miai bid atin gar va subay tisktu srunehyaor at a'uym. Ilbudyayi vam liser Ni, a cad olyay naas katkrabagr o'r ganar a katkagr o'r uki'ia ra mirdir. Mhi liser abiva cad olyay ori'shya solus miai at narir er. Val cuyir vam katkrabagr vam staabi, a val tisktu cuyir. Gar cuyir a katlaoe ruug'la jag meg va subay cuyir o'ea at ba'slanar kaysh nau'ur kad. Tion'tuur gar busa'ga at nari asas Ciyitirya'uwa miak Ni malyasa'yr nalku'na gar juha.." Hotly she looked toward Mia and in her accustatory tone continued whilst she wiped tears from her eyes, "bal gar, gar omtida kaysh larkeya, gar narir borarir bal duumir kaysh at juha sacr. Mhi liser ganar naak ti cuun vod, mhi liser ukoror bu'yrao cuun aru'ela, a mhi va subay narir bid vaal gar omtida kaysh larkeya. Vam liser mhi narir bid tion'tuur gar taylir ranov'la, al'verde. Ni mirdir Elise ganar staabi juha."

The young woman threw down her helmet onto the ground and stormed out of the Oyubaat.

Fenn slowly turned his head, fingertips digging into the table out of frustration.

And he stood behind Liorra Liorra when she spoke out of turn against those gathered.

"Speaking our tongue does not make you understanding of what it means. I would not expect one in two worlds to. There exist many like you, foot in one world and the other." He knew of her, not knowing her directly. But it was hard to miss someone who was related to, in some capacity, Romi Jade.

"You may speak against our Mand'alor, but if I ever hear you say you will not fall in line, I will cast you to the fire myself." There was no threat in his voice. No tone shift. Just a simple statement of fact.

Fenn sat back down, Preliat's armor fitting him quite well.

Underneath the mask Korso quietly seethed with rage. Truth be told he was always angry, but this council meeting gave him something to focus on. Some of his clan had resettled in Keldabe and yet many were still savage nomads eking out a miserable life in the wastelands. At last he could control his temper no longer.

"Such contempt for the old ways," he growled loud enough to carry, "I don't like drinking with cowards."

Korso slammed his drink down hard enough to shatter it. He stood up, tense and clearly ready to brawl. He did not seem inclined to agree with this brave new era of harmonious understanding.

"Clan Rook will destroy any offworld climate tech placed in our territory. This dependence is how they enslave us. Never again."

"No one has contempt for the old ways echuta kopii(shit stain). We are trying to rebuild our people and form a defensive federation with our resol'nare in mind. Kark it , I am going to rearrange your face!" , I'dadr may not win againest a more experienced Verde. But like a claw he certainly would make him pay for his insults, here the A'lor was trying to get his people to agree on one karking thing. That was that each governing clan be given funding to buy or develop a heavy cruiser for fracking defense. But somehow that made him a huttune(coward), even with the Mand'alor complimenting him. It did not matter much at this moment, nor did it matter that the child Liorra Liorra was having a tantrum throwing her bucye to the ground.

He simply did not care, even as the leader Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla had walked out and said her peace. All that mattered was that Korso Rook Korso Rook had gotten under his skin with his drunken comments. The deadeye was used to aiming with a sniper rifle to hit a target, but now his vision was focused to throw his drink at the Rook. Aiming for his face, the glass flew with liquid from the other side of the room. Should the glass shatter on his opponents face, it would likely hurt.

The A'lor was alone, keeping his people back on Gargon to begin the founding of the town Gargonia. The new town and capital for the planet that was being worked on. No one was with him, just his lonesome self, a mountain boy from Gargon. After throwing the drink at his would be opponent , he left his chair and was closing the distance. Leave it to the damn mandalorians to fight in a meeting about their peoples future. This certainly was not one of I'dadrs smartest moments, but his honor as a Verde was being questioned. Something the sniper could not allow.

Tags: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe , Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch , Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla , Drego Ruus Drego Ruus , Fenn Stag Fenn Stag , the rest of you bastards.

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

"Seriously, for Kad's sake." Arla said, under her breath. She glared at everyone, including her Mand'alor. Such disharmony, everyone thinking they knew best for the others. Mando'ade pulling in a dozen different directions, and some just there for the potential for conflict. There was little honour in turning a discussion into a brawl, and less sense. There were fighting pits, battle circles, or the streets for settling pissing contests or for measuring appendages.

Arla was most impressed by Domina Prime Domina Prime who she had already been interested in as a potential Journeyman Protector. On appearance Dima was alien as all hell, and her personality tended to put one in mind of complete madness. But Arla could see the method to the madness, the passion and pride that drove the enigmatic force of nature ever onward, and one that tied her unbreakably to her people and their improvement. Arla did not even consider that it was possible to control or manipulate such a one, but she could certainly see a purpose.

She didn't make a speech, because she figured she would run out of swear words and curses, and probably lose her temper entirely, and then make a mess of someone. Arla was angrier than she'd been in a long time, and mostly at herself for not possessing the influence, ability and grand plan to somehow gel these thin-skinned barves together and direct the ravening herd in a positive and productive direction. People were people, and couldn't help what they were.

"Take your fights outside, if you have to have them." Said the Journeyman Protector with no small level of contempt, not trusting herself to say any more. It wasn't that there weren't some good ideas presented. There had been. Instead of discussing and debating, this had turned into a mockery of a meeting of mature adults. There seemed little point to attempting to resurrect some means of reasoned conversation. Arla wasn't a miracle worker, and this had descended into a farce for no good reason that she could see. She was very disappointed.

Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Korso Rook Korso Rook

Rook stared at Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel for a long time, seemingly poised for violence, then slowly nodded.

"This is just."

Glass shattered across the mandalorian's visor. Even among his own kind. He never took the mask off. Korso would kill anyone else who tried. Underneath its protection, he grinned. This one might be worthy of his respect. None of the others dared to raise a hand against him even after such a grave insult. I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon stood up and the nomad chieftain eagerly mirrored his advance.

"Is that what you're doing?" the mandalorian asked, "All I hear are base insults hurled at my ancestors for their ridiculous crusades. There is nothing honorable about remembering the glorious dead as murderers and pirates."

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch tried to talk them down but Korso ignored her. He would not back away from a challenge so boldly made in front of the clans. There was only one thing Rook could do now. He took a swing.

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch was right, but this mandalorian was also a human capable of mistakes. Who had the heart of a Verde, and no reasoning would be enough to back away now. Ever since working towards rebuilding the Planet and Clan of Gargon, the armor clad figure made a promise to fight out any challenge. To not run, and to always come from a position of inner strength.

However , brawn is not enough and Korso Rook Korso Rook beat the challenger to the punch. Which was Ironic since it was I'dadr who had said he was going to rearrange his opponents face. The blow was loud, and certainly got the attention of the angered party. However if anyone has ever trained with grapplers and wrestlers, one of their strengths and weaknesses was a stiff neck. From all the pulling on the neck and constant pushing, it made the combatant's head hard to move.

However it karking hurt for sure and receiving another blow even with his bucye on would not be ideal. After a delayed response the challenger decided it would be better to not keep this fight standing up. Rook was just too fast, if he had any chance of saving face then it would be on the ground. Where he would be in control and not at a disadvantage. Stepping with his right leg in a split stance he would lunge on the outside in order to attempt to grab his opponents left leg. If successful he would drive that leg forward and with his large shoulders drive his opponent off balance and to the ground. This takedown commonly known as an outside single leg takedown in wrestling. It required timing , precision , and a really strong base to properly complete.

With this takedown , the closer the better as level change was easier to accomplish. It did not matter where there surroundings were, in fact he did not mind driving him into a table. It probably would hurt his opponent more if he did. Everything was a rush, most of the combat the mandalorian had faced was far away as a sniper. To be able to use this training up close and personal was a rush of adrenaline. What he did not realize was that he was quickly starting to have tunnel vision. This was not a place suitable to be fighting for either of them, and likely would disrupt everything that Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel , Mia Monroe Mia Monroe , and even Domina Prime Domina Prime were trying to accomplish. But mandalorians had a thing of being chaotic, a thing of always jumping off script when everyone least expects it.

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

And then, a full on fight broke out between Korso and I'dadr. Arla's hand went to her beskad, but almost as soon as it landed, Arch's hand was there on top of hers, restraining her before she drew steel. His voice was also steel.

"OUTSIDE!" he bellowed in a commanding voice that brooked no argument. Archimedes Rodarch and another ten good and large vode from several different clans got between the two combatants, and restrained each while moving them towards the door. There was a cluster of bodies and a flurry of activity and a lot of shouting as the two fighters were taken outside, though it took quite the effort to separate them, and then help them to a more suitable location for fisticuffs.

She had liked and respected both Mandalorians, I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon and Korso Rook Korso Rook in her dealings with each of them, but they'd let their passions get the better of them in this situation. To be honest and fair, so had she, but the difference was that she had had Archimedes there to intervene and take charge of the situation. She was grateful for his interference.

Arla waited, not saying anything further, to inflame or douse the situation, but she did remove her hand from the hilt of her weapon. She simply stood and smouldered, still keyed up, but back in control of herself now that the violent situation had been removed from the tapcafe.

Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Liorra Liorra Fenn Stag Fenn Stag

A Real Motherfucking Stormtrooper

Drego let out a groan as the two were thrown out. Ya know what?

He needed the exercise.

"I'll deal with them." He said calmly, standing up and walking outside. The Warmaster looked between the two, frowning. "You two wanna fight? Fight me. Both of you, two on one. No weapons, just men. Ya wanna act like children? I'll punch some man-childs."
The Warmaster motioned for them to come at him, standing with a ready stance. At the very least, he wanted to get to know his vod. This really was the only way mandos did bond, after all.

Mia closed her eyes as Liorra Liorra 's buy'ce hit the ground and she stormed out. She'd seen the accusation in her glare. Her eyes snapped open as Fenn Stag Fenn Stag spoke his promise to the girl she'd taken as her own, Mia pushed off the bar stepping forward, watching her go before her gaze shifted to the armour so familiar to her. Long dead as he was, Mia couldn't help how unsettled seeing Preliat's armour made her. Still, this was not Preliat, the hatred he had born for her had died with him. "You'll cast none of my family into the fire, little wolf." she spoke quietly, her voice calm and unthreatening. "She is my responsibility and I will bring her in line."

Liorra would have to wait though, as a fight broke out. Figured Korso's words were bound to get under someone's skin. A smile spread across her face and she shook her head. "Wouldn't be a meeting of vode if we didn't have a scrap." She turned her attention to Domina Prime Domina Prime her idea needed addressing. "We were nomads once upon a time, may of us still are. I am sure there are those among us that would love to join you and your crusade across the stars. My heart and my soul are tied to Manda'yaim, so here is where I will make my stand, for better or worse. As for you and your...axe's hunt for treasures..." she shrugged. "When we have the resources, you can ask for volunteers."

This was not the first person in recent weeks to come to her about treasure. Birth rights and sacred they may be, they did not win wars.

"Alright, while they fight it out, let look at our enemies, then we can address Gargon's proposal for funding for clans."
A holoprojector came to life, showing their and the wider sector. "We're going to choke the Empire of the Lost. If we push south, we can not only claim the Roche asteroids and their shipyards, but we can close off the Parlemian Trade Route, a little further to Charros IV and we would hold the Mara Corridor too, giving us prime control over everything coming in and out of this sector. We can close the Empire off from any external trade, crippling their economy and making them softer for our strike here;" the hologram change to Stygeon Prime, "We can release the prisoners there recruit those that can be recruited, and turn the rest into their territory to cause havoc. It will give us a direct line to their capital."

There was supposed to be a meeting between all of the current allied or prospective Mandalorians in which would come together and make a better tomorrow for our kind. With our planet being destroyed and razed time and time again, I would throw away childish things and come back to my people. Yes, I had been part of the Enclave, as well as the Death Watch. However, I moved about to wherever I could. I wanted to fulfill some personal things for a long time. However, after the title of Alor had been passed down to me, Leadership of the Priest Clan, I had to question everything I was doing. Was it really for our people? Was it really for the betterment of another day in which the Mandalorians could not just survive, but thrive.

I left the Enclave. I left the Death Watch. Seeking out the Mandalorian Protectors. Why? I would do whatever necessary to even give another day for my people. For my Clan. The Priest Clan. That meant becoming a Protector of my people. A Mandalorian Protector. Yet even as I may become one, I was not above lowering myself in order to Crusade for my people as well. I came alone. Leaving the rest of my kindred on the Forge of Iron. Walking through the hall to reach the meeting place, I saw a rather upset female mandalorian leaving. Probably something else happening. I thought nothing of it as I moved my way to the meeting hall.

It was in that moment, I looked upon many of the Mandalorians quite literally nearly coming to a fist fight. Didn't quite make sense with everyone wearing armor to use their fists. One would break a hand before breaking the helmet. A smile beneath the helmet as I looked over the various people who had shown up. Just watching each other get to one another throats over the ideals of the Mandalor'ade.

"Reminds me of home."

Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Liorra Liorra Fenn Stag Fenn Stag Domina Prime Domina Prime Drego Ruus Drego Ruus Korso Rook Korso Rook I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn

There was so much that seemed to happen all at once, yet Kurayami made no move to speak on any of it. The Corellian remained a silent observer sipping from his flask as all the insanity unfolded around him his eyes holding a deep sadness where at the start of this there had been hope for the outcome. Of course there was the gigantic alien with an axe that he could hear in his head so it was time to drink way more in case that was not a hallucination. Or even it if was. Still didn't touch on the fact that as the Mando'a were wont to do, no one could karking agree on anything, kinda nice that you could at least count on some things in the universe to remain constant. As much as he wanted to speak up in defense of Liorra Liorra and was prepared to do so, the chance was cut short when accusations started flying about reliance on only themselves and whatever other insane reasons they had for not wanting to accept help that came from an outside source.

Sure he could remind them that even their great heroes of old had made alliances with outside forces and accepted outside help to build up their powerbase in times of need, but to try that he might as well just go slam his head into a wall until it was no more than a bloody pulp with how damn stubborn these people were. No, there was no point in speaking unless you shared their views. So still, he would say nothing but making no attempt to hide the growing anger at those gathered as Liorra threw her helmet to the ground and stormed out. Then Fenn Stag Fenn Stag spoke a threat to Lio and gave the seething anger an obvious target. How easy it would be, to simply drain the life from the little shit and leave nothing but an empty husk behind. Though he had to admit he considered the option for more than a few moments, among other grisly ends for the man, Mia Monroe Mia Monroe picked up the helm and addressed the one who had threatened her charge already. "I can tell ya one thing kiddo, don't piss off Mia. Also, the girl you threatened? Yeah, not going to be casting her into any fires any time soon. Sure, Mia is hell to deal with, but she's not the only one who would have been making sure you never saw the light of day again. Including the one you threatened. Considerit a...friendly warning. yea?" Kurayami chuckled and returned to his drink as though he had told quite a funny joke. "Speaking of the kid Mia, if you need help with talking to her, I'll be glad to do what I can. Just let me know if ya need back up." He raised the flask in a salute as Mia prepared her presentation and settled in for what was to come. Slideshows were always fun to watch.

Domina Prime Domina Prime | Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Korso Rook Korso Rook | I'dadr Gargon I'dadr Gargon | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel

Fenn turned his head to a rather unknown Mandalorian who leered at him.

"Threats and warnings are for those that don't want to use violence." Fenn paused, his helmet flicking up and down the older Mandalorian. "I have no such reservations." Fenn turned his head back forward- dismissing the Mandalorian, disregarding him. He didn't need to fight him.

"Another Mandalorian, basking in the glow of the Jetii's warm embrace of the Force." Fenn had heard enough, said enough, and seen enough for the day. The meeting was already concluded- he no longer had any reason to stay to watch fights. He placed his hands on his knees, rising to a stand. He turned his head back to Kurayami Bloodborn Kurayami Bloodborn . Fenn said the word Jetii with such disdain, an upturned nose of disgust. Clearly, anyone wielding the force disgusted him.

"So many of you speak sixty words when six will do. Must be a Jetii practice."

He rose to his feet, looking at Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and the gathered. Loyalty and duty she had, along with the Mandalore. But faith and trust were lacking. He'd adhere to the code to a fault.. but he didn't have to believe in any of them.

Not yet, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom