Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alkahest (Light Alchemy) Training Session Signups

As some may know, Phylis has been the leading proponent of Alkahest, also known as Light Alchemy. Though nowhere near as advanced as Sith Alchemy yet, I am hoping to fix that as well as pass on some skills to other characters and interest other writers too.

Therefore, please signup here if you are interested in taking part.

The thread will aim to move along every 2-3 days or faster depending on posting speed of all involved. It'll take the form of a workshop where your character will make an object which I will then submit to the factory for them to use.

You do not need to be a Jedi to take part, though you do need to be Light Sided. Trying to do it as any other alignment will be bad for your health.
You will need to be at Knight rank at least to make something, though you can start learning the basics as a Padawan you won't be able to summon the necessary control.

Please keep this thread on topic, and I retain the right to choose who I include as it's a craft Phylis does not want passing out to just anyone.

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]
No Sith. You'll literally blow yourself up even if you somehow managed to conceal your alignment from a room of Jedi Masters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom