Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Alderaanian ties

Hello folks, I hope everyone is doing well. On this occasion I'm hoping to start a plot that could lead to a future arc. It involves my Mandalorian character, Minerva. While she has fully embraced her adopted heritage the warrior has Alderaanian blood from her birth parents(dead for years). They weren't nobility, just explorers.

Basically if anyone is interested I would like to roleplay a thread or even two that involves my OC encountering one Alderaanian or more(they can be civilians and military). Also characters from New Alderaan would be interesting to interact with as well. It can be a social setting(likely in the GA space) or during a crisis(outside of GA space). We can figure it out together.

What I'm hoping to do is have Minerva be confronted with another heritage that she truly didn't dig into(she‘s going to stay as a Mandalorian just for the record). At the same time forming new connections with people would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom