Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan?

I'm curious about this. Is there a rule or stipulation stating something like this actually has to be done in a series of threads? Dot get me wrong I agree that undoing the vong forming shouldn't be hand waved, but technically can't it be? Do the owners of a planet have the right to simply state that they've changed something about it or is there a rping process that must be followed?

First. We haven't hand waved anything. Second we have a thread being worked where the way to work on the vong forming.

A search on the site would reveal the threads. Plus Faith is meeting with Jaster as well.

Current Queen is Arianna Organa.

[member="Kian Karr"]

I'm not sure about the length of going to unvonging a planet or the rules, but I was going to terraform the planet Eclipse* which I would assume fall under the same response I was told:

1. In order for approval and success: the thread needed to be at least 100+ quality posts (no fluff)

2. In order for approval and success: 3-4 threads with a minimum of 30+ posts were needed.

*Eclipse is a pretty much dead planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom