Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alderaan?

Hiya!

So, I'm hoping this is the right spot for this. If not, please direct me to where I should be :)

Anywho, I've read a few things but for the sake of continuity and that I dont step on toes, I was hoping for some news on the what's what of Alderaan. I've seen some Queens and Princesses and while I don't intend to claim any thrones it would be nice to at least know what or who to ask so that Atara can seem to know what's happening at home.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Cedric Dorn

C
The One Sith vongformed the planet for a while, then the Republic got it back and unvongformed it...that's all I got.

[member="Atara Themis"] [member="Cedric Dorn"]

The Umbrella Interest is currently "Unvongforming" Alderaan. A huge undertaking that will probably take about 3-4 threads depending on what the Sith did.

life-finds-a-way-on-balls-pyramid-photos-10.gif

Tellos said:
how did alderaan come back from explosion?
Every destroyed planet in canon was recreated during the "golden age" of the galactic calendar prior to the Gulag Plague with the help of the Yuuzhan Vong, whom at the time were trying to become friendly with the Galaxy at large. It isn't the same planet, per se, but there is a planet located in relatively the same place as those destroyed ones.

[member="Tellos"]

Well technically Alderaan didn't need to be. A New Alderaan was located for the survivors in one of the books after Return of the Jedi.

Carida would be a planet brought back in the golden age as others said.

: D

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:
[member="Atara Themis"] [member="Cedric Dorn"]

The Umbrella Interest is currently "Unvongforming" Alderaan. A huge undertaking that will probably take about 3-4 threads depending on what the Sith did.
I would suggesting reading into that before starting such an undertaking, if you planet to go through and remove each thing. There were probably a dozen or so threads which involved the vongforming of the planet alone, and probably a dozen more than included it in skirmishes, invasions, and so on.

[member="Darth Atrophia"]

Well if you would like to provide me a link to all the created life forms the Vong did then I can estimate better. Currently the person who hired me just asked me to reformate some of the species to better their resources and take the rest as lab exsperiments. My company specilizes in bio-engineering and mostly in the area of revers engineering Vong creatures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom