Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Smuggling.

"...I...Uh...You know...I..." He went silent, obviously overwhelmed. "I-I-I...I have a suggestion." He said.

"How 'bout...Alright, let's just do it." He muttered hesitantly. He then headed over to the door, leaning up against the wall. "You sure this is a good idea? There is a possibility that there ain't no credits in there." He said, slowly slipping his hand into his denim's vest pocket, removing a small, easily concealable blaster pistol. Then, after giving a nervous glance towards [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"], he placed his hand on the brass doorknob of the door. "You ready?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
She made her swords hover at the other side of the door as she placed the grenade on the floor were the door would open. "Yes just open it silently so I can slip the grenade into the room first, besides even if they have no money we can still retrive the weapons and sell them elsewere." She said as she pulled the pin and nodded to him, floating the grenade into the room and guiding it to it's middle right as it would go off.

[member="Pavor Clauditis"]

He popped the door open, watching as smoke began to build up in the room and the panicked ramblings of the men inside. He rushed inside, and while completely ignoring their original plan, he sent a blaster bolt shooting into the mobster's throat, causing him to collapse and gag for a few moments. In a rush of panic, he fired a bolt into one of the other men's forehead, sending him tumbling back into the wall. As he went to fire a bolt at one of the remaining men, he yelped as he felt a sharp, excruciating pain in his shoulder. Stumbling back out of the room, he took cover behind the wall, staring at the wound on his arm, gritting his teeth in pain.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She was about to rush inside when the smoke was enough but when Pavor rushed in instead she went in after him but immediately went the other way and ran along the edge of the room and came out with her swords glowing behind two of the men, Slashing the napes of their necks resulting in quite a quick way to go. When Pavor got shot she quickly was at the next one, chopping his arm and then head off before one of the men took out a repeating rifle and began to spray the room. Diving behind the mobsters seat she took cover, though her leg and side were winged in the process. "poodoo" She exclaimed as she dropped her longsword and pulled out her slug thrower and blindly fired six shots over the top of the chair only to get another volley of blaster bolts tearing the chair to bits. 'This chair isn't going to be much use against another one.' She thought as she looked to find some other cover.

Slowly, he rose from cover, pointing his blaster at the remaining man. He then squeezed the trigger, watching in satisfaction as the man collapsed with a thud. Suddenly, Pavor broke into laughter, slowly looking over to [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. "Let's get the hell outta 'ere before the authorities arrive, aight?" He said, slowly turning around. Half the club had retreated and ran to cover while the other half had evacuated completely due to the duel. He chuckled, slowly making his way towards the exit. As he pushed the door open, he sighed as he heard sirens in the distance. "WE GOTTA GET BACK TO THE FREIGHTER NOW! GET THE HELL OVER 'ERE!" He barked at Zreame, slowly making his way down the street. Once he reached the landing pad, he entered his ship, slowly falling into the pilot's seat.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Zreame let out a sigh of relief when the man was disspatched and not a moment too soon as the smoke cleared and the room was fully visible. Sheathing her swords she was about to walk out of the room as she took the duffle bag as well as small bag hanging at the mobsters hip. "Might be something good." She said as she limped out of the club and followed Pavor while she held onto her side and the duffle bag over her shoulder. The sirens made her focus on getting out as soon as she could and once they reached the freighter she chuckled a little as the inspector from earlier was still knocked out were they had left him. Once inside she dropped the duffle bag next to her seat and fell into the seat. "Let's leave please I don't like this planet any more..." She groaned as she felt positively exhausted from the trip and wanted to just slip into a nice quiet and cozy cantina with a large glass of Avedame Juice in her hand and an ice bag at her leg and side. "How about Zeltros? here it's a great place to relax."

"Zeltros it is." He said. However, he then gripped onto a small box under [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]'s seat, lifting it up and placing it on his leg for a moment, removing a small holotape. Slowly, he placed the box back. "But first...time for some real music."

Slowly, he placed the holotape into the holodeck built into the freighter. He grinned as the music began playing and he activated the engines, taking off. He chuckled loudly. "I love it when a plan comes together." He muttered, striking a match to light a cigarillo. "I bless the rains down in Coruscant."

Slowly, the music became louder and louder, obviously to the satisfaction of Pavor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgr3pvBr-I

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She leaned back into the seat and enjoyed the music and to be getting off coruscant. "Yeah "plan" sure." She then said with teasing sarcasm before she remembered the bag she had taken from the mobster. Taking it out she opened it and let out a slight happy squeel as she pulled out two gems, a diamond, a ruby and a good looking moss agate. "Seems we really did get out of there with our "payment" huh?" She then said showing him the fistful of valuables in her hand while she smiled from ear to ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom