Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alcohol, Tobacco, and Smuggling.

Seated on a small, heavily damaged bar stool inside of a rather small, filthy cantina was smuggler, Pavor Clauditis. His fingers were gripping a lit cigarillo and he watched in silence as the thick smoke drifted up towards the ceiling, only to be swept away with the ceiling fan. Placing the cigarillo in his mouth for a moment, he began puffing on the cigarillo before he slowly removed it from his mouth, opening his mouth to blow the smoke out over the bar. He sighed loudly, taking another quick puff from the flavored cigarillo before temporarily coming to a halt to take a quick swig from the whiskey bottle that he was gripping tightly in his left hand.

[member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
Walked into the Cantina, humming a small tune with her tail swinging along with the tune. "Bar keep!" She said with a cheerful tone as she approached the bar. "One Avedame Juice Please~♪" She then half sang as she slammed the credits necessary for the pay. She had a big smile on her lips and her hood was over most of her head, though her horns did come out of the holes made for them at the top of the hood. Noticing the older spacer she gave him a smile. "Why so glum chum?" She then said before giggling a little and then giving the bartender a little bow for having her favorite drink in stock.

He chuckled slightly, glancing over to look at [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. He stared at her for a moment, before turning back to glance at the wall. He took a puff from the cigarillo. He then began to speak, his gaze still locked upon the cantina's wall. "Unfourtanetly, I can't tell ya nothin' down 'ere. However, if this was Tattoine..." He paused to take another puff from the cigarillo, before he chuckled once more and continued to speak. "If this was Tattoine, I could possibly tell ya without bein' locked in a goddamn cell." He then glanced at the floor, blowing out some thick, blue cigarillo smoke.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

The way the man spoke got the Cernun quite curious as she moved to take a seat next to him. "Oh? do tell I'm sure the bartender won't mind." She said as she waved, in a 'shoo shoo' kind way, at the bartender who rolled his eyes and moved away from the two. She held onto her drink and her tail swished back and forth as the curiosity had quite obviously taken control of her.

He sighed once more. He shook his head multiple times before taking another puff from the flavored cigarillo and then turned to face [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"]. "Look..."

"I had a few crates of..." He lowered his voice before continuing. "...Of spice. I was gettin' paid over 40,000 credits for all of 'em. Then, down at that landin' pad...I got some bastard in a uniform walkin' over and askin' to search my freighter...A-" He stopped suddenly, quickly standing up. "Wait...who the hell are you? Your probably just another one of them bastards." He said, his words slowly being slurred as he continued to take swigs from the whiskey bottle.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Stared at [member="Pavor Clauditis"] for a while with a raised eyebrow and then gesturing toward her. "Do I look like one of them?" She said seeming a little insulted by the accusation as she took a small sip of her juice. "I'm a mechanic... sort of... more or less." She then said as she pondered what exactly she should classify herself as. She took out a cigarillo of her own and lit it up taking a drag and then letting the silvery smoke out her nose as she looked at him with an annoyed look on her face.

He stared at her for a moment, before slowly taking another puff from the cigarillo. He then hesitantly took a seat once more. "Alright. Anyway...let me make this real simple. I require some assistance delivering some...weapons." He said, clearing his throat. "Also, if you don't mind me askin'...what brand of cigarillos are you smokin'?"

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

To say Zreame was vary of [member="Pavor Clauditis"] now as an understatement, the man seemed a little off to her. "What kind of assistance? And I'm smoking Nar shadda sky blue" She then answered him as she showed him the pack of her cigarillos she was smoking if he wanted to confirm it himself or something.

"Well...As I said, I have some weapons that need movin'. An' you see...It is extremely difficult gettin' them bastards past security in Coruscant. If your interested, I'll split the credits with ya. Then, we can go our separate ways and be done. Alright?" He asked, continuing to glance at the wall then back to the woman while puffing on the cigarillo.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

'What's so interesting about the wall?' She thought to herself before she let out a slight sigh. "All right I'm in, been wanting to visit coruscant for a while now anyway." She then said as she handed her hand out in a gesture for a handshake to the man. Of course she was already forming a plan on what she'd do to him if he double crossed her, she was childish most of the time but not stupid.

[member="Pavor Clauditis"]

He accepted the handshake, removing the cigarillo from his mouth to speak for a moment. "Meet me outside when your ready," He said, climbing out of his seat. He then made his way towards the exit, pushing the door open and stepping out into the dark night. Once he had stepped outside, he leaned up against the wall of the establishment, proceeding to finish the rest of the cigarillo.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She watched him leave and then finished her own Cigarillo and her glass before she got off the seat and adjusted her hood a little. Walking out of the establishment she looked around for [member="Pavor Clauditis"] and when she noticed him, she walked up to him. "So I didn't catch your name?... mine is Zreame."

"The name is Pavor." He said, no emotion on his face. "Now...if you will, I believe it is time to deliver those weapons." He then proceeded to head towards the landing pad. Upon arriving at his freighter, he turned to look at the woman. "Also, what is your opinion on flavored cigarillos? As I have several packs of discontinued cigarillos and little cigars on board." He then released the landing pad and entered the freighter.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She nodded and followed him to the landing pad, stopping for a moment to look his ship over. "I'd like to try them out maybe I could find a flavor I like, if you'd let me that is." She answered though she seemed more interested with his ship than his question. When the pad was down she followed him inside, keeping one hand on her blood sword Itrhac as she was just a bit cautious.

Upon entering the freighter, he entered a room blocked by a metallic door and then a few minutes later, he returned with three packs of flavored cigarillos and two packs of little cigars. He then gestured for the woman to enter the cockpit. He then entered the cockpit, placing the packs on the woman's co-pilot seat. He then began to prepare to jump into hyper drive. "Feel free to try one or two of those."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She stood outside the room waiting for him and then entered the cockpit, sitting at the co-pilot seat. Once he placed the packs she looked them over as she wondered what kind of flavor they would have as she took one out and smelled it. "What flavors do you have?" The smell was good but she couldn't quite place it but once the ship was out of orbit she nearly stood up and looked out the cockpit window with an excited smile on her face.

"The Little Cigar flavors are Wild Berry and Vanilla. The three cigarillos...the first one is rum, the second is honey, and the third is apple." He then pushed the throttle of the freighter forward, taking off. He chuckled slightly, before he continued speaking. "Keep in mind, the apple has got a wooden tip."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

When the throttle was pushed she was forced to sit down in her seat from the inertia of the ship. "Wooden tip?" She repeated before she looked through them and found the honey one and the apple one and began to look them over.

"Yeah, the tip is covered with a wooden mouth piece." He said, continuing to direct the shuttle in the direction of Coruscant. "Also, don't waste 'em. They're discontinued and cost 'bout fifty credits on holonet for a single pack." He then cleared his throat once more, glancing over to the woman quickly. "Hand me one of them vanilla cigarillos, if you will."

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

She did as he asked and handed him a vanilla one before she placed a honey flavored one into her mouth and lit it. "Mmm~ these are quite good" She then said with a slight chirp in her voice as she looked at him and smiled a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom