Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alchemists, doctors, and whoever else!

Alright as per of my transformation to a female. I was thinking that an Alchemist and maybe a Doctor would come and preform the operation. And a few others may be invited to see me as a woman. And if there are any people that happen to be in warring factions, then they are not allowed to fight at all in this thread. NO FIGHTING!!! If you do then I will kill you as a girl. :p

Anyways I need some people in this thread. The back ground could be that I am trying to transform myself into a stronger human, but with the Alchemy gone wrong, I ended up as a girl. And at the very end of the thread, I will decide if I shall stay a girl, or stay a guy.

Anybody?

EDITED: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/18023-one-of-the-things-i-thought-i-would-never-have-to-put-on-here/ Thread for where I have a pole about changing genders.

Salina Aviner

Seeing is believing, but one must see first.
@Morna Imura

I'm a healer so, if need be, I could be there and then when things go awry you could be a bit injured I'll heal you but then find out the result of you being gender changed lol

Umm, Morna. Is this something that Morna would be voluntarily be doing?

I think it would be much more funny if he was kidnapped and be made to believe he was female, if it's only temporary.

Perhaps you could start a thread waking up! And if you like it, explain how it happened latter.

@[member="Sadrion"] I may just stop fighting you so you can see me as a girl lol.
@[member="Salina Aviner"]I guess.
@[member="Circe Savan"] As long as I don't end up with plant powers and look green, then fine. I like my fire powers.
@[member="Fatty"] Yes, mainly he is becoming darker all the time. and I was already thinking of him becoming slight sith spawn and look somewhat like http://www.wallpaperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20130223/weapons%20fantasy%20art%20prince%20of%20persia%20magic%20artwork%201440x900%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_20.jpg <this. So it would be something voluntary, and I was thinking on having him wake up and go "What the feth" then start from *24 hours earlier* sort of thing. And if he was kidnapped, he'd escape.

@[member="Morna Imura"]

Just give me a sample of your DNA, and I believe it can be tweaked to be female. We can then grow you a body and transfer your essence into it.

sexy-gothic-girls-15.jpg

@[member="Meret Blackmoon"] Do you think so? I mean, pretty good job that I do already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom