Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Albino Character

Echani's are fun because they are 'somewhat' unique. Reading through motion. Learning each other by dueling, dance etc. Can be played repressive of their emotions verbally, as much more is done via motion. Which when you begin to write motion communication, even watching videos for example or working on a project can take on a unique roleplayed twist. Makes it a fun race to write. Then you've got the potential sun guard, thyrsus, emperors royal guard etc for tie-ins.

If you ever want any background ties with the house of Keth or Kae feel free to add for the flavor.

*Motion tech is something I want to dev more of, I've only referenced hand signal communication so far.

Doesn't necessarily have to already be pale. I'd considered Nagai and Arkanian offshoot. Hadn't considered Echani, but it'd be a good one for what I wanna do.

Obviously, I'm partial to Echani haha - But if you have a specific vision in mind you can always create your own custom species. I know that it can take a little time but it can be very rewarding if the canon options don't quite fit your needs.

I'm actually refining one for this current char (Corbin) and it has been kinda tedious. So I'm thinking just half'n'half. Leaning toward Echani/Nagai.
Obviously, I'm partial to Echani haha - But if you have a specific vision in mind you can always create your own custom species. I know that it can take a little time but it can be very rewarding if the canon options don't quite fit your needs.

Be careful what you wish for.
If you are creative enough with the right "play by" you could pretty much do anything. A good friend of mine used the villain in "Hellboy 2" as an Albino Chiss. Another character of mine is the wrestler Sting (Crow) and is an Albino Zabrak, so it is really only limited by what you want to do,

Basically going for a former assassin. I want to give him something like a Seyugi Dervish background.
If you are creative enough with the right "play by" you could pretty much do anything. A good friend of mine used the villain in "Hellboy 2" as an Albino Chiss. Another character of mine is the wrestler Sting (Crow) and is an Albino Zabrak, so it is really only limited by what you want to do,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom