Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't no party like a Mando Party

Domino listened along, nodding or making small comments where appropriate to show her interest. "Helping that young mother might actually do you far more good than you could know in the long run. How do you think she might react the next time you meet knowing that you've shown her compassion and aren't just another hate machine?" This was one of the things Domino was slowly trying to teach the Galaxy, albeit on a piecemeal basis... Okay, it wasn't working out. The galaxy at large didn't seem to care that there was more to people than what side of a coin they liked more so long as they had an excuse to smash.

"Business is going good, great even. We just picked up a few major contracts and individual sales are holding steady. We are having to shift a factory over on production and retool it which is causing some minor supply glitches, but it should all sort out soon enough." Was it idle curiosity that had made [member="Darth Banshee"] ask or was there more to it? All Domino had to do was be patient and she'd find out.

Actually I got similar problem Darth Banshee replied. She then continued to explain, I am currently setting up Krayt Industries. The plan is to make sure the under city on coruscant has plenty of work to keep them busy. This should stop them from rebelling against us. Though I do have some issues, part`s to make machines, getting durasteel, focusing crystals and as well as other things. I got plenty to start with by recycling the debris in space. Though I need a good supply line of raw materials, also some one to organize my labour force in to making the ships. She then added with slight smile I don`t suppose you know some one do you [member="Domino"]

[member="Anija Ordo"]

Betna had taken the day off and done the one thing he'd never expect he'd do: drive out into the desert for a party.

Anija had mentioned that one was taking place and had asked him to come. He really didn't know what to bring for a party in the desert. What could they possibly do? Sandcastles? Dune buggies? He had no clue.

His answers were clear when he pulled into view, however. Big crater with a giant ice asteroid in the middle? Instant pool party it seemed. Betna decided to ignore the implied costs of such a thing and instead thought of other, more pleasant things. Like the fact that his girlfriend had invited him to a pool party in the desert. This meant she had probably brought a swimsuit to the event. Problem was... he didn't bring one.

Awkward dilemma: 1
Arrbi Betna: 0

Closing her eyes, Domino enjoyed a cool breeze coming off the iced lake as she listened to [member="Darth Banshee"] "That's a slippery slope, working them like that. You can't underpay or work them too hard or they quit or feel like you're enslaving them. Pay too much and you're running your costs up on unskilled labor when you can least afford it. Parts are easy so long as you're not under blockade, just order the standard stuff from a manufacturer. Might want to do that through a shell or third party if they're trying to get on the Republic's good side. Keep them from being a direct supplier to the Sith." She gave the lady in red a significant look. "Everything else is easy."

That`s not a bad idea, She smiled though she need some type of middle person to run the company. Some one who not strong willed enough to try run up against her, some easy to keep in her pocket. Oh how did you get hold of the matrix armour, you used on my ship? She hoped to make fighters out of them.

[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Domino"] http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31252-ki-es-mki-aka-the-axe-wing/ I may uses this part dep thread for it, if that is okay

"Interested in more are you?" She asked with a knowing smile. "Nobody makes it you know, well nobody except Koensayr of course." She gave an offhanded shrug as she watched the swimmers. "My engineers had to come up with our own process but it requires an inordinate amount of high-grade superconductive material. There's as much of it in your corvette's armor as you'd normally find in more than a hundred ships." The only reason it wasn't prohibitively expensive for her to make was that she was getting it from the Mandolorians as additional payment for supplying them Grav-Field Traps. That and they ended up buying several thousand times as many as she'd expected, so she had quite a bit stockpiled. Not that she'd want to mass-produce ships with Matrix armor, no realistic way to break even. "Even I only use it for those rare special projects."
[member="Darth Banshee"]

Darth Banshee looked at [member="Domino"], as she explained and nodded her head. To say she understood, So would be able to use as type veneer, on say a minor production of an elite fighter design I have? She wanted some thing to give her best fighter pilots, a better chance of survival. She then handed her a data pad, with part of the design for a fighter aptly named the axe wing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom