Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Agents of The Nine - Interest Check

gDP3fUB.jpg

"The War To End All Wars." - The Nine

There are some who believe that peace can only be achieved by pacifistic ideologies and tenets designed to ensure good. There are others who believe dominance over all other lesser beings is another way to achieve this everlasting peace through control and power. But the truth is that most philosophies geared toward achieving peace are naive; The galaxy would never willingly end the cycle of death and hatred it has operated on for so long. Only through direct experience of war and all the losses and agonies it brought could the galaxy truly desire peace. To desire peace...one must first feel true despair.

The only way the galaxy would turn away from its constant warfare would be to experience such catastrophic death and destruction that it could never again stomach the idea of conflict. The Nine desires to drown the galaxy in blood in despair so they may unite to destroy a common enemy. To erase all borders between nations, blur the lines between enemies that have been solidified by past conflicts. And set the galaxies hatred upon themselves.

The Nine are a secret society that operates under the highest forms of discretion. Consisting of those who have unique skills and talents that make them valuable assets to the guild. The organization also seeks out ancient artifacts and focuses on attaining more power by any means necessary in order to assist in their ambitions.

What Are The Nine?: The Nine is an extremely secretive and elusive organization consisting of Nine active overseers that often travel in three groups of three. Though the organization is not beyond operating through sleeper cells and proxies, keeping their existence under wraps until such a time where they reveal themselves. Nine overseers whose identidies remain unknown even to the other members to keep the groups interest from becoming to driven by a single member.

What are our goals?: To usher forth a new era by dismantling the established nations, factions, and their leaders, and later by kidnapping or assassinating leaders and sacking empires. Acting as the self appointed check against modern civilization, Seeking to obliterate all that ensure these crusades continue. No one is safe...and anyone can have a target on their backs. We seek to take all the hatred that fuels that galaxy and direct it upon ourselves in hopes that we can unite the galaxy to face a common enemy. Removing borders between nations and motivating factions who otherwise hate one another to work together.

Who can join?: The Nine themselves are reserved for Master Ranks FUs for a number of logical reasons. The Nine being the original Overseers of the guild and steering it in the right direction, carrying out much of the heavy duty lifting. However, The Agents of The Nine as the real meat of this originization. Anyone who wishes for a better galaxy is welcome to join so long as they understand that in the end, they may betray everyone they have ever loved or cared about. Without sacrifice, there can be no victory. One must be willing to destroy themselves if it means a better way of life. Reguardless of the cost. Bounty Hunters, Assassins, Politics, Scientist, Invintors, Blacksmiths. You can all answer the call. But one thing that must be known is that one does not 'join' The Nine, they are invited. This is a private and exclusive guild and thus not everyone will be permitted to join.

What do we have to offer?: Thats classified.

Why Do We Exist?: To push forward story-oriented plots and IC Conflicts unrelated to The Map Game or anything similar. The Nine don't want power, control, territory or glory and are designed purely for story purposes and pushing events and plots further. Character Arcs and Faction Arcs can often be planned with us to make for fun stuff on the site.

OOC Nonsense

Alright so, this has been in development for a few months now. Thanks to the...several members on the site who helped me develop this and pointed out its flaws and perks. Really helped with its development. Also big thanks to my Overseers, love you guys.

Alright so, this group is kind of my baby. Been working on it for a while now and got tons of stuff about it worked out. Obviously, secrecy is one of The Nines prime concerns; its power derived from shaping events through peripheral actions. Doing the unthinkable to spark reactions within the galaxy rather than trying to seek conquest over it.

The idea of a select group seeking to influence the galaxy is very familiar. The Jedi have done it through the republic and the sith have done it in the shadows. The Nine operate in a similar fashion...The reason things like it has failed, in my opinion, is the groups doing this have always sought to steer the galaxy rather then unit the galaxy. This idea, this group, would steer the galaxy toward unification, or at least peace, the villains the galaxy needs in a weird way.

The Nine would work to cut out stagnation, create a form of controlled chaos that would promote growth and cease fires across the galaxy. To shake foundations in the pursuit of a reunification and cohesiveness for all.

They don't want power, territory, glory, or really any major goal. But their actions directly influence future events and can cause conflicts and push story development for character and faction arcs.

Anyone who supports this goal can join. Rather your a fighter or not. Politics who join can help us shape events in the political system and allow us to insert outselves into diplomacy, assassins and bounty hunters can help us eliminate targets who are considered problems to The Nine, Scientist can build us things, ect.

[member="Queen Sovereign"]

I've been trying to get something similar off the ground before RL got the best of me. I'd be interested in potentially joining. Do you have a faction page?

Also, is the faction limited to these nine overseers, or are they just the leaders of this sect?

[member="Gael bar Ammon"]

The Nine are the Overseers. Agents of The Nine make up the real meat of the faction. The creators consist of Nine very powerful members whose identidy remains...unknown =D. We don't have all nine Overseer slots filled yet so...heres to hoping.

And we have not made a faction thing yet no. Like i said, this thing has been in OOC development for a while with finding potentiol Overseers and getting them to get their stuff together fffffff

[member="Queen Sovereign"] can the Overseers change? The faction sounds awesome and looks like something Mara would join, but she's obviously not quite at Master rank yet.

[member="Gael bar Ammon"] : Added you.

[member="Braith Achlys"] : =D Huzzah

[member="Mara Sedaya"] : Yeah, Overseers change alllll the time. The Main Nine will sometimes either fall inactive, be eliminated during one of our events, or just try to be a pleb and betray the group. Or, more commonly, an Overseer will become to damaged to continue their work. So, crippling injury, being severed from their connection to The Force. Ect. Sometimes you may never seen an Overseer step down because they do their job so well and...are just absolute beast lol.

[member="Fos Misao"], winter mentioned that the faction was invite only. So if she and others want you to join, they will invite you.

Hell, I have been helping her, and I am not sure if she wants any of my masters in on this.

While Lykaios here wouldn't swing for bloodshed on the scale that seems to be talked about here, I can see my alt, [member="Artemis Vahl'Nyx"] (who is semi-technically actually the revived version of Drapeam Nyx), being interested. It fits her sneaky, bloody, and chaotic attempts at making the galaxy a better place. Hopefully she can find a place amongst the faction at some point.

Matreya

Ooooj... well I'm lost then lmao. Thought it was a faction ad. If not never mind lol.

Edit:

Wait, it says anyone can join?
[member="Nick Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom