Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Agent Discovered

bWMGgIz.png
Valery: Appearance
Outfit: Factory Link
Lightsabers: Link!
Tag: Amea Virou Amea Virou
"Valery, what I am about to tell you…" Amea sighed. "I will literally cut you to pieces if you tell anyone."
Her head tilted slightly, but she got the message — Valery also wasn't someone to openly discuss something told in confidence, and this seemed like it was going to get personal. So she simply nodded and listened quietly.
What followed was a story more personal than Valery could have ever imagined, and one she would have never asked Amea to tell her. Not even if they had been friends for years. But the fact that she did was something Valery could admire, as she had stories of her own she struggled telling others.
When Amea finished her story moments later, Valery tried her best to offer a comforting smile.
"It's perfectly fine to struggle and make mistakes, especially considering your past. Your partner knows this too, and I'm sure she forgives you — she loves you." Valery said.
"It's also never too late to change or do better. In this case, for someone special. And by not going back there and allowing that kid to run, I'd say you've done just that."
"I'm not here to tell you what to do or to suggest you need to change but honoring a promise made to someone you care about so much, I believe is a worthy goal to always keep pursuing."
F7r9prE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom