Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Beginning of the Lilaste Order [ Closed/ Finished]

Jacen nodded his head and pulled them out of hyperspace, steering the ship through the scattered debris and asteroids.
“I’ll run a system diagnostics and see if I can find anything out of the ordinary.”

“There’s something up for sure but I can’t quite isolate a bug.”

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
reading over the scanners with a light squint he would flick his eyes over the data with a soft grumble. after a moment a large ship would appear on the scanners. it was the Collectors ship proving that there was indeed a tracker onboard somewhere. gripping his chin in thought he would think for a moment flicking his eyes about

" Alright, we need to find a port, and someone to help Remove this tracker any ideas? you must know more about the galaxy at large than i do"

“Well, I don’t know too much. But, nearby planets are Toydaria and Tatooine. Not the best places in the world but we could find somebody to take care of our problem. Or... we could take a huge leap to Bracca and probable find a more reputable person than on others I mentioned.”
Jacen looks through the viewport and back at Laphisto.

nodding towards the ship he would narrow his eyes lightly. or is he squinting again?.

" well with him hot on our tail we need to find somewhere discreet with the way he is trying to chase after us himself and instead of sending the authorities after us means either he doesn't want the embarrassment or this ship doesn't belong to him in the conventional sense either"

looking over the nav computer he would give another small frown he would shake his head a bit

" Bracca and Tatooine are a fair ways away. our best bet would be toydaria. try and plot us a course along the astroid field that will let us hide behind any nearby moons. run a simulation for me and see how long that will take"

“Right!”
Jacen scanned the area and charted a course that could benefit their escape.

“If we keep a brisk pace while taking a long route through the asteroid field, we can land on Toydaria in a little over an hour.”

he would nod gently towards the boy giving him the go-ahead to plot and initiate the course. giving a small grunt he would push from his seat and turn to leave the cockpit.

" after you finished feel free to join me in the mess hall, I'm going to try and scrounge up some rations. perhaps then we can get some teaching into ya perhaps"

“Aye Aye!”
Jacen sets the course and makes sure the shields are running normally. He engages the Agenda’s autopilot and the ship swifty but steadily made its way through the asteroid belt.
He stands up and stretches, popping his back and following after Laph.

“I’ll never turn down food or the chance to learn more about the Force.”
He laughs

in the mess hall, he would be rummaging around a few boxes. there was very little supplied onboard, the ship's previous droid occupant haven no need for such a thing but thankfully there was at least some food. leftover by someone anyways. when Jacen entered the room he would perk his ear holding out a ration for the boy, a light chuckle escaping his maw as he spoke

"it is not much but it's better than nothing. come take a seat and tell me about your story, and why you are so interested to learn about the force"

Jacen would sit down across from Laphisto and slowly eat his ration. He chewed and swallowed before speaking.
“Well, as I was mentioning on the landing pad earlier, I have a connection to the Force but can’t utilize it actively. The power is elusive, just out of my reach.”
He would sigh and eat some more of his ration.
“The Thirteenth Sister... That’s what they called the Inquisitor that led the slaughter of my family. I wish to face her in battle and avenge my family. But as you said, revenge only brings temporary happiness and little closure. I just- I guess I need to become stronger. And well, if you do have to continue hunting the Sith, maybe our journey will us to her.”

he would nod to the boy's words listening and taking in the info he has shared

" well since it did manifest at such a late stage in your life, it will take great effort to reach a point in which you can call upon the force at will. my people are gifted with force sensitivity at birth so it's almost a second nature much akin to breathing. I know back when I was a young initiate meditation helped many of the students who had trouble. ita a great way to search out and eventually connect with the force. perhaps such an action could be of use to you?"

nodding he would take a bite of his ration leaning forwards against his elbows. hunched over in a relaxed position eyes closing lightly

"There are other means that may help spark your usage but they are not exactly how they say.. conventional?. I remember during the Mandalorian wars Jedi would meld their minds together with their soldiers and each other. a technique called battle meditation. in some rare cases, it sparked an awakened power in the force t some soldiers. but since you have already technically awakened your powers it might help you further grasp it"

“Battle meditation? How does it work exactly? Like, opening yourself to a hive mind or something?”
Jacen scratches the back of his head and thinks for a moment.
“Oh, also, can you teach me to wield a sword? Or just general sword stances and such.”

" essentially yes, you open up to a hive mind-esque situation. it allows for better cohesion between soldiers and makes them an almost unstobable force. it was an ability that won many battles"

Blinking softly at the request he would give a small chuckle reaching down to his belt and pulling up the blade hilt

" well, Force users tend to wield a more conventional weapon for our stature. they are called Lightsabers"

Jacen would nod quickly.
“I saw the Thirteenth Sister and a Jedi clash their lightsabers on Csilla. This random Twi’lek Jedi appeared at my family home and saved my life, maybe that’s why I’m so motivated to take this path. To give back somehow...”
Jacen stares at the hilt Laph’s sword and smiled slightly.
“I just figure I should know how to use a blade of any kind. In case I’m fortunate enough to pass my trials with the Force. Maybe one day I’ll have my own lightsaber.”
He laughs

chuckling at the boy's eagerness he would grab the hilt of his lightsaber. before hooking it back along his belt with a small smile

" perhaps in due time, a lightsaber could be crafted yes. it was fortunate that the Jedi had saved your life. yet saddening that they were unable to teach you themselves. all it will take is determination and willpower to be able to take control of your gift. if not the push in the right direction"

Jacen nods slowly and smiles.
“Even without their teaching, their sacrifice has inspired me to pursue this path. And with your help training, maybe I’ll become my own version of a Jedi. An unorthodox one.”
Jacen laughed and finished his ration.
“Could we try that Battle Meditation thing? Like, to talk inside our heads?”

perking his lone ear he would chuckle giving the kid a light nod

"its more akin to removing the limits of your mind body and soul, allowing you to free yourself from physical and mental barriers. not much talking is done .. more feelings then speech"

“Hmm.”
Jacen sits down on the floor and crosses his legs. He breathes slow and steady as he closes his eyes and begins meditating. Not necessarily sure of what he should be doing but actively trying to follow Laph’s advice and free himself from his physical and mental barriers.

grunting laphisto would sit down , least as best as his biology would allow him to pulling himself into a meditative stance and pushing his mind out to connect with Jacens

" now clear your head and mind, sheer yourself from your Mental Boundarys"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom