Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Against My Tide [NJO]

A man can change his stars
E S S I O N
Former Ashlan Crusade Space.

The Luminary-Class Explorer landed upon the planet of Ession. After having scanned the planet, A landing zone not even a hundred meters away sat an abandoned a temple for the Knightly Order of Ashla. These Crusaders had believed that there are two sides to the force. Namely Bogan, or the Dark side of the force, and Ashla. The light side. This thought and value created zealotry to the Light side of the force. So much so, they had made a crusade against many factions of the Dark Side, and even had some run ins with Jedi. Citing that they were not "pure" enough for Ashla. Having encountered one or two in the past, I knew that they could be rather forward in their beliefs. Now that they had been gone for some time now, there was a chance that they may have left something behind. Something that the Jedi Order could use, or keep away from hands of opposing factions. Its why a small group of us were sent out to explore and figure if there was anything.

While Konrad was flying the ship currently, I sat co-pilot Making sure systems were in order as we came down to the ground. The jolt of the landing struts hitting solid. I looked to the man and nodded. Opting to not say much due to my unfamiliarity with him. However, he had stated before we left he was a good pilot, hence why I let him fly the ship. Give someone something to do.

"Finish prepping if you need it. I'll get everyone else and we can begin our search."

Standing up, I moved out from behind the seat, grabbing the poncho and flinging it around my shoulders. Popping my head through the hole, and making sure the hood was ready. Considering it was raining on the planet, I would need it. My hands patting myself down to make sure I had everything I needed with me, I pulled out the gloves from my jumpsuit and slid them on as I walked from the cockpit and the hallways into the hold. Resting on the couch was Hrolf. A Charhound that I had gotten a while back. He would be good as a second set of eyes, and his superior senses to help in the search.

A whistle to him indicated for him to follow. Walking to the hall, I yelled down it.

"Alright guys, We have landed. Current temp is twenty-four degrees Celsius, eighty percent humidity, with rain in the foreseeable future. Get what you can to keep dry."

Returning to the main hold, I started to flip a couple switches to undo the locks of the ramp. Then a final button press to open it. The hissing as the seal was broken, and a groaning from the mechanisms was met with a blast of wind breaking into the hold. Water already making the ramp wet. Luckily it had grip tape, and was textured so someone wouldn't slip on it. As I walked out, My eyes scanned the area for any potential danger, my hand gently resting on the saber while I brought up my OmniLink bracelet. Showing to me what I had already told the others, and started to scan the area via sonar pulses to get a layout.

"Alright Crusaders, what have you kept here?"

Ryana mina Ryana mina Konrad Montrose Konrad Montrose

As Konrad completed one last systems check from his station, his thoughts drifted back to earlier in the day. It had started like any other, with him sidestepping his training at the temple to engage in an illegal backstreet poker game. Cheating was second nature to him, as evidenced by the cards hidden up his sleeve, deftly swapped during crucial moments. Playing his final hand, a smug smirk adorned his lips, only to be abruptly wiped away as he found himself whisked away to the port due to some unwarranted accusations of him cheating at the poker game, and this was his chance to escape what was probably a beating.

"Ten-four, Captain. Just ensuring everything's in order," he affirmed, offering a brief salute before returning to complete the remaining checks. With the tasks completed, he rose from the pilot's seat and proceeded to gather his belongings from the back of the transport. His possessions were modest—a bag containing essential items, including his blaster pistol, securely holstered at his side, and a comms-link. Satisfied with his preparations, Konrad made his way toward the ship's exit, pausing momentarily to wait for the others. Despite their unfamiliarity, they exuded an air of trustworthiness, and Konrad couldn't help but anticipate the adventure ahead.

Kaleleon Kaleleon Ryana mina Ryana mina

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom