Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AEL's Hidden Menu: Sithspawn

[member="Silara Vantai"]

Anything from infant to adolescent -- battle hydras are very rare, and we make them to order. It's somewhat easier to provide a young hydra specimen than a mature one. Transaction approved.

[member="Alen Na'Varro"]

Transaction approved.

I suppose, while I'm being adventurous, I'll order an adolescent K'kayeh dragon as well. I'll wire the money to you right away from a business account.
[member="Rave Merrill"]

[member="Rave Merrill"]
I need a battle hydra with 8 heads and a nice big sea levaiathan with a tank

(As a member of the Shadow Empire which has many sith and dark jedi amongst them it's not hard to see how I could find out about these monsters)

I need 1 male, and 1 female of each of these if possible.

Battle Hydra, Greater Calama, Hssiss, Rhak-Skuri, Silooth, Terentatek, Tuk'ata.

And a dozen Dart Flowers.

Would this be possible [member="Rave Merrill"] ?

Due to recent .. uh.. achievements, at least I think I'd call what happened to me one.. I'd like to place an order for two adult leviathans, preferably a male and female. I'll wire the money right away, and appreciate your amazing service as always. Hopefully these lovelies will be as loving and endearing as the other sithspawn you've provided. You've earned a life-long customer, and I hope you can appreciate that!

[member="Rave Merrill"]

[member="Rave Merrill"]

I would like a young hydra and

I have a real challenge. Something that can chill the blood of any man or woman.

I require data biometric, acoustic and visual on a Starweird. You do not have to capture the creature just the data.

As one well traveled and familiar with the darkside if there is anyone who might have such information it is you.

[member="Rave Merrill"] *brings forth a couple of bantha banks & some stacks of credits from bounty hunting* One Tuk'ata puppy, please. If you got a runt, I'll take that one. I promise to feed it, and teach it to hunt and take it on trips and bathe it when it's bloody and make sure it knows whose the BOSS! on a regular basis.

*big cheesy kid smile*

[member="Ice"]
No, and here's why.
We generally don't sell breeding females in such numbers, both to secure our own stocks and to preserve our market share. It wouldn't be good business. However, we can provide you with those creatures in whatever numbers you require. I should also mention that most of those creatures don't reproduce naturally over any rapid period of time; we rely on proprietary alchemical processes to help them breed and mature quickly.

[member="Darth Sinna"]
We can get you two leviathans, and as many more as you need over any time frame, but we generally don't sell breeding females for animals with that prodigious of a breeding potential. I'm sure you understand. I should also mention that we rely on proprietary alchemical processes to help leviathans reproduce and accelerate their maturition. As a preferred customer, you'll have top access to the leviathans we create through those processes.

[member="Shiro De'Vol"]
Approved.

[member="Darth Praelior"]
Approved.

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]
Approved.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Can I get that order then, in just males? As well as the dozen dart flowers?

Edit: Also, I had no plans to breed them. War animals is not my business, I have no alchemic skills, and breeding takes to long for what I want anyway. I just wanted to do a Dev thread showing the animals used in scientific research that I was conducting at STI. Generally its best to have both male and female for my research projects. Sorry if you thought I was trying to cut in on your business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom