Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AEL's Hidden Menu: Sithspawn

You know a guy who knows a guy who can get you just the critter you need. The name AEL never enters the equation, unless you already had connections there and a good reason to know that AEL would provide this kind of thing. Likewise, it's probable that you don't know the full extent of the menu; just know that the answer to 'can you get me X' is almost certainly 'yes.' These creatures are NOT available in any substantial numbers; keep your orders reasonable.

Most of these creatures are extinct or incredibly rare, but one of the galaxy's top alchemists has been excavating Dromund Kaas, had access to the stolen Sith Archives, and has facilities on worlds rich in Sithspawn. These creatures are often made to order.

Mercury Zealot

Monstrocity of Moross - Deceased
"The Resu race dying. The Neth Blessing-Plague inhibits birth, a plague of Liad kills the Un-Neth. A cure shall be rewarded, with a debt to finder."

(OOC: looking for Vongspawn virus sample for infection, may offering anything from flesh samples to mercenary work, etc.. Debt system is similar to the wookies, so this may be a long term relationship so long as you don't botch things up from the beginning.

P.S. Just wanted to note, that Resu from the Moross Crusade are a race of Technobeast, if anyone is interested in trying to duel one [shameless advertisement] and failing in a horrible death like manner :p))

[member="Darth Ares"]

There's no economy on this site. If your character could reasonably shell out that kind of money, for whatever reason, that's good enough for me.

[member="Kikhveakkaz"]
Certainly.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Rave Merrill"]
I'd like one Narran Technobeast, please. Non-lobotomized. Off of official record. The Savan girl sent me.
Aynea could count the number of people that knew Saera was an AEL alchemist on one hand; she was among that number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom