Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aella Cadeyrn

Evangeline-Lilly-038-1440x900.jpg

NAME: Aella Cadeyrn
FACTION: The Bounty Hunting Guild
SPECIES: Eldorai/Human
HEIGHT: 5’8
WEIGHT: 130 lbs
EYES: cool blue/grey
HAIR: auburn/brown
SKIN: pale white
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS
Persuasive
Dexterous/Light footed/Flexible. Catch me if you can.
Good hand eye co-ordination. I don’t miss.
Excellent pilot. It’s still relatively shiny for a reason.
Able to stay calm in most situations despite her predisposition towards bouts of rage.
Great Immune system – while everybody else is puking their guts up, she’s cleaning up.

Evangeline-Lilly-The-Hobbit-Desolation-of-Smaug.jpg

WEAKNESSES
Arrogance. I don’t use the force because I don’t need it.
Sensitive to jabs at her half human heritage.
Can have bouts of rage
Needs to be constantly snacking because of a high metabolism. Keeps apples and almonds on hand please! In case of emergency, FEED!
Being half Eldorai, she is slightly weaker than she would be otherwise as a full human. While she may not get sick easily, she can be overpowered in close combat if she isn’t careful.
SHIP:
HWK-290 Light Freighter. Because speed and maneuverability are important as a bounty hunter.

BIOGRAPHY:
I’ve always been a daddy’s girl. My mother died during childbirth so my Human father raised me. I adore him. This is probably why I have never understood why Eldorai women treat men as second class. To me, my father was my hero, my support, my teacher. He ensured that I got the best education possible and that I would learn how to fend for myself. As such, I grew up taking archery, and piano lessons, as well as learned how to throw a knife with deadly accuracy.
By the time I was 30, one the Star Queen’s lieutenants noticed my ability as a non-force sensitive Eldorai and decided I should start training with the ‘Angelii’ warriors. I did, well in the physical aspects of the training but was never able to participate in the force training. One day one of the ‘Angelii’ warriors found out that my father was a human. This is when all hell broke loose. Said, warrior began to berate me for my impure blood and labelled my mother as a whore, saying she deserved to die because of her insolence in thinking that she could be with a human man. Despite my protests she demanded that I learn how to be a real Eldorai and cut ties with my father. If I didn’t, she would kill him without me knowing. I snapped. Rage flooded my mind and adrenaline coursed through my veins. Within seconds she gasped her last breath.
I ran. Next stop? Bounty Hunting. Why be the hunted?

KILLS:
NPC: one of the Star Queen’s Force trained ‘Angelii’ warriors.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Most of them have consisted of men. Seduction is a wonderful bounty hunting tactic.

excellent .... new blood! Well if you're going to be a bounty hunter and don't want a faction may I suggest the The Bounty Hunters Guild so you'll at least see some others hiring out. Welcome to SWRP and hope to RP with you sometime... preferably without a bounty on my head....@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"]

@[member="Anders Sivas"] At least it's useful.
@[member="Sargon Vynea"] I'm sure I'll find one eventually, but just haven't found one yet. I'll take a look! Thank you! Absolutely! You never know! ;)

@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] in that case lemme get my vote... join the Fringe... cause we're super cool an bake cookies.... well I bake cookies.... but you can have one... maybe...MAYBE two... I gotta keep my curves

Sargon Vynea said:
@[member="Aella Cadeyrn"] in that case lemme get my vote... join the Fringe... cause we're super cool an bake cookies.... well I bake cookies.... but you can have one... maybe...MAYBE two... I gotta keep my curves
You and your child-bearing hips.

Of course you should come join the Fringe.
Why? We have Sargon.

Kára Morrigan

Angel of Deception
I like your ears. @[member="Cronos Aegir"] likes your hair. @[member="Kale Arkin"] likes your face. @[member="Prince Garec"] wishes you were blue.

@[member="Darron Wraith"] sure!
@[member="Evad"] Awesome! We shall have to set up some target practice!
@[member="Isis Fontana"] The Hobbit, actually! ;) Thanks! :)
@[member="Kei Amadis"] Gonna be awesome! Huzzah!
Mmm... cookies... Where's a good bakery when you need one, anyway?

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] to be honest I found the picture and liked it. I haven't seen the second hobbit yet, but she's in that one. She's not Galadriel though. Apparently her name is Toriel?
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Right? ;)

@[member="Sargon Vynea"] I've always wanted to be a linguist deep down. Never really got there... perhaps I should try at least becoming fluent in more than one language!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom