Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Advert.: Vitae Alliance(Space Cops)

7F70z1i.jpg
THE VITAE ALLIANCE
In a galaxy riddled with corruption, discord, death, and suffering, someone must step in to pick of the pieces of what remains of civilization and attempt to restore order without removing freedom from the Galaxy's citizens. The Republic is failing. The jedi are more scattered than they've ever been, and countless factions have fallen to the power of the sith and the corruption of similar evils. Something must be done. Someone must step up to return the galaxy to a free and safe place in time.

The Vitae Alliance invites all who hold the virtues of Life, Freedom, and Unity to come and aid us. Arresting Criminals from radical anarchists to hardened war Criminals, it is the hope of the Alliance that such things will be purged from the stars until finally, the people of the galaxy may rest easy without worrying about their home being robbed or conquered. Those who join will find opportunities to help others in ways both large, and small.

So, the basis of this faction is to have a group of good guys dedicated to the general idea of being space police. We search for those who've committed major crimes where we arrest and imprison them. Our low level targets will likely be small time slavers and big time thieves, while our bigger targets are going to be genocidal war criminals.

Now with the basics done, a bit of FAQ/LQ

1. I'm an IC criminal can I join anyways?
Depends. What was your crime? Can you reform? If you were a murderer, maybe you can join after you get out of prison... assuming you don't get the life sentence or worse. If however, you were a thief you did a bit of petty theft, or maybe large scale heists against other criminals, then you can expect us to go though a few reform classes which will set you on the straight and narrow.

2. What are you requirements for joining?
Be a good guy... that's it. Don't be evil or a big time criminal and we're happy to accept you.

3. PVP or PVE?
Why not both? Yes, I do want to go after big time criminals or put trials on people who commit war crimes, but if you don't want to risk drama that such things can include, then feel free to go on some npc missions I'll be setting up in the very near future. Might also get some rewards.

4. Can I kill/Do I have to kill?
Sometimes, and no. Yes, we realize that its a dangerous galaxy and you carry that blaster/lightsaber/personal tank for a reason. If your hand is forced and you have to scorch a few holes center mass, you might get a small trial(may or may not be in an rp) to make sure you did so rightfully. But if you have your target apprehended and on his knees... take him to jail. Don't put a round in his head. Your job ends when the criminal is arrested(unless you join our law system)

5. Will there be a more court like system in the faction?
I really want one. I'll be asking a current member or two if they'd like to devote efforts to being judge and prosecutes. But yeah, if we're going to be privately funded space police, we'll need privately funded space courts as well.

6(Most common one): How do you pronounce Vitae?
V+Tie

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Going major is a minor idea for me. But its no longer part of the plan. At least, not in terms of, "This will eventually happen." If once we have a lot of people, and those people decide, yes we want this, then we do it. Other wise, we'll stick with minor faction. As for learning my lesson... I guess I have I looked back, saw a lot of mistakes, and now I'm gonna try and make sure I don't repeat them.(pushing to hard for major, if I didn't make that clear, is a realized mistake.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom